Do you like Latinas?

Do you like Latinas?

Yes. Do you?

No they have hairy ass cracks and asses that smell like ass

I'm sure Latina asses smell amazing, you're just making shit up

This one specifically yes

My girls goes to work all day and comes back still smelling and tasting amazing

Sure.

I've traveled to Nicaragua, Colombia, and Costa Rica. I hooked up with girls in all three countries and enjoyed the experiences quite a lot. Latins are nice, but I don't like them as much as Indians and other South Asians. They seem worse in regards to gold-digging and relationship loyalty.

Latin? More like Lapin. Amirite?

any pics of your girls?

a lot of blood mixed there so they have everything.

my buddys wife is latina...fuck is she gorgeous

has anyone here sniffed Latina ass before?

i wish user, i wish

Are latinas exotic if i'm mexican-american?

moar?

the girl i fuck

more!

I've always wanted to lick a Hispanic girl's ass.

me too.

MOAR. I know she has moar

my latina gf

My mouth is watering!

Marissa Ornelas?

no. nobody likes dirty spics. go start bestiality threads somewhere else

stupid faggot. trying way too hard

"latinas" are fucking shit, i grew up in south CA and have seen firsthand what degenerate pieces of shit they are. fuck you.

>angry white kid syndrome

sure man, keep fetishizing subhuman mud races. if youd ever spent time around them youd know theyre absolute shit

One girl's asshole smelt amazing, usually when I eat a chick out from behind I breathe through my mouth, but this girl I just snorted her ass so hard, tried to stick my tongue as far in her ass as it would go. Another ones wasn't really that bad but I definitely couldn't inhale deeply her ass. All in all I'd highly recommend it.

someone never got a girl to call him papi in bed i see. Enjoying my fine Salvadoran mamacita fiancee while you are sad and lonely incel.

my buddy's wife is 1/2 latina and she likes video games and I want to eat a hot dog out of her asshole

>found the spic
Haven't you got some drugs to sell or women to rape?

>found the spic
Haven't you got some drugs to sell or women to rape?

Dude I'm an Irish German Polish English american ex Catholic athiest white guy and currently finishing up my BS in Comp Sci and Applied Math

My fiancee has a masters degree in Psychology from UCLA and was born in the USA to political refugees from El Salvador who came here swimming the Rio Grande.

They got picked up by the FBI who told them they knew who they were and gave them asylum to stay because her father was the son of a politician who the military coup wanted to kidnap. Her mom was pregnant with her when they came here in 1988. Her dad had a degree in electrical engineering but worked as a bus driver and owned a framing store. Her mom was homemaker and her brother works now as as an executive marketing manager for a major workout fashion apparel company.

Her uncles who immigrated here before them own a small chain of coffee shops / cafes in San Francisco and just opened a coffee roaster as well. They also own two art / picture framing shops in downtown San Francisco too. One of their coffee shops has a 10 year lease right under the Twitter headquarters and they serve wine and micro brews too.

My dad worked in the federal Government for 40 years for the Department of Housing and Urban Development. And My mom was a theater professor.

Her family actually started small businesses and employ close to 100+ people. Sorry but migrants create the majority of jobs in the modern economy. That is just the truth.

thats awesome, spics are still degenerate pieces of shit that will rob you blind or stab you at the drop of a hat

redneck retard

go shoot up heroin

have you ever sniffed her ass?

haha, go rape some kids or sell some dope with your spic friends

No. Too bitchy.

My current gf is Cuban. We have been dating for almost a year, and I love it. She is the only girl I fucked in the ass without lube, and she loves it. She does pretty much anything in bed, so when it comes to sex it is pretty amazing. Not to mention a pretty nice booty.

She does have an attitude and doesn't tolerate any bullshit, but other than that, she is very submissive in bed.

Only if anal is involved.

hmmmm i guess you really seem to have a problem with hispanic people. I'm sorry but you understand that that really isn't true right? Because I sleep right next to my fiance for 3+ years now and I have yet to wake up stabbed or robbed blind, well she did steal one thing ...

My heart!!!!

Plus I love her attitude, she is no nonsense and calls out my bullshit when I'm being a whiney little bitch. It's exactly what I need, someone who doesn't enable me. Plus I got a great 2 year old Husky dog out of the relationship too! Also she loves geeky stuff as well and is a huge cartoon nerd and loves retro video games. So score one for me my sad little incel.

I'm sure thought you can get that good carfentanil cut heroin in your red hillbilly state.

Why are spics pedophiles? A lot of them. Mexicans, Brazilians, whatever shitskin.
Seriously, a majority of them seek and post cp online and think it's ok. Or seek relationships with young girls.
Why is this considered ok in spic culture

Latina fuckbuddy.

moar

age of consent is lower in those countries
latin is all about macho machismo. girls must have a strong, older man to protect them. not like in USA where the white man bows down to everyone

Underage

Kek
Spic here, this is definitely true.

That armhair

No. No, you're not

Yes (for a limited time), most of them are great cooks, get ugly as fuck later in life though.