indifferentlanguages.com/words/pineapple
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn't a matter of opinion.
No

A sweet surprise, perhaps?

serbia
no mate

A culinary crime, perchance?

protip: you put whatever you want on top of your pizza and italian pieces of shit cannot do anything about it and their food-autism is fucking senseless.

fuck pizza anyway, shit food, dough with cheese on top, even central africans have better food than that.

Yes

I never understand whats wrong with ananas on pizza

It's better than bbq pizza.

A lot of people has never seen a pineapple ham pizza, so they never tried it. And this is autismo central.

this! haters get the fuck out theres nothing wrong with cake on pizza too!

^
no

It does belong on a burger, though.

flag
no

stop making this thread you fucking nutcase

I love it.

It is absolutely haram

lack of ananas? I gib yuo some

>ananas

Who cares what the rest of the world does or says

NO

Banana you mean?

>americans will literally reject objective reality and substitute their own when shown up

Heretical, only durian belongs on pizza.

I've noticed it's always Americans doing this - saying they either don't know or don't care about the rest of the world
It really doesn't make you seem any more cool or powerful or whatever you're trying to say, it just reinforces the stereotype that Americans really are ignorant and self-centered.

SK
Yes, we call it hawaiian. I don't know why.

Hey, don't knock it till you try it

Ok so how about stink beans?

Its called Hawaii everywhere

Why we call it Hawaii then?

Italy
No, it's pizza that belongs to ananas!

kill american when?

absolute madman

When you are a continent sized country with 320+ million people you tend not to care what tiny countries with weird languages do or say.

It's weird that so many countries don't have their own words for it.

But it's only Americans that do that. You never see Russians, Indians, Australians, Japanese, Chinese etc. etc. going "we're so isolated/big/populated that we don't care about others lmoa"
It's not the fact that you don't care but the fact that you glorify not caring. You act like it's something to be proud of to be ignorant and that attitude is exclusively American

It's the scientific name, Ananas comosus.

>countries with weird languages

At least we have our own languages

I don't know why we are still discussing this shit in 2017. Ananas pizza is god-tier and clearly the best choice of pizza.

Just shit on a slice of bread, call it "pizza" and be done with it

The fact that the world see,king gets its panties in a bunch because Americans don't do things like the rest of the world only reinforces our views that we should no do it.

I don't care if you think we're ignorant, your opinions don't matter

It's fucking disgusting. Get this trash out of here.

Sweden
Yes

>Italy's only national pride is bread with cheese
sad!

pineapple anchovy rocks

love it

>literally the worst bait
indifferentlanguages.com/words/pineapple
Good chance not even a majority of the world calls it ananas and surely not
>hurrdurr everyone except them anglos

Nihon
Yes
Hawaiian Hamburg steak
Yes!

Pizza also belongs in your navy.

1. Finland
2. No

i think you're just upset that the US has tremendous influence and the people don't give a flying fuck about anyone else

and nor should we

that isn't celebrating ignorance, that's just not caring because it isn't necessary

Quit spamming this unfunny meme you fucking retard.

Enough is enough. Make some, god forbid, OC or something. Christ. sage

gross

Joel pls.

Norway

Thin, slices of ham and little pieces of ananas work beautifully together. Any other combination with ananas, not so much.

Dude... What the fuck. How do you even heat that pizza? We have this Asian food store in Oslo that smells like a disgusting landfill whenever they sell durians. Just how the fuck could you even bear to put that in the oven and let that smell taint the whole house?

Hear, hear.
The only way Amerilards can justify being fat and stupid, is to by lying to themselves that it is somehow a good thing. See the "fat acceptance movement", and the childishly defiant pleasure, they always express in being ignorant scum.

the most popular topping?

in Spanish we call it "piƱa"