Smoking is not bad for you

Smoking is not bad for you

You're going to have a knee jerk reaction and call me a troll. That's understandable. Think back to how outraged you used to be at the holocaust. It's the same thing with smoking. We've all been bombarded with anti smoking messages since we were children. Smoking in moderation is not bad for you. The key point is in moderation. If you drink water to excess, you will can die, that doesn’t mean water is bad for you. Of course smoking is bad for you if you’re stupid and smoke a pack a day. The common argument that smoking causes cancer is true. However, this misleads you by omission. Everything causes cancer. A piece of grilled meat contains multiple times the amount of cancer causing compounds of a cigarette but other than faggot vegans, no one blinks an eye at eating grilled meat. Not only is smoking not bad for you, tobacco contains many beneficial compounds. The minor health risks that smoking does carry is related to the smoking, the burning of the tobacco, not the tobacco itself. Yes tobacco would be even healthier if consumed in a liquid medium, but even standard smoking is ok, most of the healthy compounds are in the oils and still preserved even smoked.

Anti smoking began in 1964 the same year as the civil rights act. It began as a scheme to weaken the economy of the American south. The damage was complete years ago yet anti smoking campaigns have still picked up recently. The recent campaigns are to limit civil liberties. The more that a population can or cannot do, the easier they are to control. Ask yourself, when have the media or education system ever pushed an agenda that was good for you? Yet they push anti smoking. That alone should raise red flags and make you investigate the facts on your own. The takeaway is: an occasional cigarette is good for you and supports White farmers. Also, every act against Jewish control, no matter how minor, is important.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yskYG-EVlBY
topmastersinhealthcare.com/lung-cancer/
youtube.com/watch?v=tRYnlc2v9z8
cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/causes-of-cancer/smoking-and-cancer/smoking-facts-and-evidence
cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/causes-of-cancer/smoking-and-cancer/how-smoking-causes-cancer
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1956/01/lung-cancer-and-smoking-what-we-really-know/304760/
tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/21/2/87.full
academic.oup.com/jnci/article/96/2/99/2520973/Tobacco-and-Cancer-Recent-Epidemiological-Evidence
livescience.com/15115-5-health-benefits-smoking-disease.html
sott.net/article/221013-Health-Benefits-of-Smoking-Tobacco
sorendreier.com/tobacco-a-forgotten-healing-plant/
dengulenegl.dk/English/Nicotine.html
themindunleashed.com/2015/09/the-secret-health-benefits-of-nicotine-they-dont-want-you-to-know.html
organicfacts.net/health-benefits/other/health-benefits-of-smoking.html
youtube.com/watch?v=23Uv-m33sPU
youtube.com/watch?v=bWNpO5vvhpk
youtube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs
cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/tobacco_related_mortality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a scientific fact smoking is bad. Keep trying to justify it all you want and enjoy living to 45.

I know three people who have died from lung cancer.

Fuck right off.

golfclap

How many packs did they smoke per day?

Why the fuck are you taking the bait

Do whatever you want, but you do it outside smokecuck.

Go to bed Donald, you've had too much internet.

At least you knew I was going to do it

Troll

2/10, for getting me to comment

Everything in moderation. If you put a cup of coffee, some water, a few cups of tea, and a couple of cigarettes in your face throughout the day, you are much less likely to be a fat fuck.
Let's not forget that eating constantly will kill you just like smoking constantly will.

Have some cyanide in moderation lmk how that goes

Some fruits have cyanide in them.

Hitler didn't smoke.

Now what does that say about smoking faggot?

>grilled meat contains multiple times the amount of cancer causing compounds of a cigarette
Right I'm sure pure muscle from a grass-fed animal is worse for the human body than inhalation of carcinogens, poisons, toxins, and more radioactivity than someone who works at a reactor plant. You're a rancid, smelly, yellow-teeth faggot trying to justify ticking decades off his life. Kill yourself now, speed up the process.

TOMA-A-A-CCOo

ALL HAIL TRUMP

FREE TOBACCOS FOR ALL

BELIEVE ME

nice meme

Depends on what you're smoking. Every one I know, including those who use vaporizors for nicotine and/or smoke weed, hate cigarettes.

It does contain more carcinogens. First of all, red meat is actually quite bad for you, additionally, grilling it causes more carcinogens (carbon on the outside).

only time smoking is acceptable is after a good fuck and orgasm, only situation where it's understandable

Why are you guys arguing over nothing?
WHY DO PEOPLE STILL CARE ABOUT THIS? WHY AFTER DECADES OF GENERAL APATHY DO YOU PEOPLE SUDDENLY CARE ABOUT POLITICS?
This is the question people need to ask.

Why are you guys arguing over nothing?
WHY DO PEOPLE STILL CARE ABOUT THIS? WHY AFTER DECADES OF GENERAL APATHY DO YOU PEOPLE SUDDENLY CARE ABOUT POLITICS?
This is the question people need to ask...

>Think back to how outraged you used to be at the holocaust. It's the same thing with smoking
Except that smoking caused the death of more people than the two world wars and many other wars together, it's like a fact ya know

One cigarette a day have something like 10% of chances to half your lifetime. But yeah you'd still do sport, with eczema, cardiac complications and all the shit, go for it.

Cigarettes tasted better like 12 years ago. They fsc bullshit is weird enough but theres something else weird too. After smoking again for about a year after quitting after I first started years I can't say I have any palate for them. Other tobacco tastes fine though I don't normally partake and asian cigarettes are great. What the fuck is wrong with our cigarettes?

it's the cum in your mouth from sucking all these cocks that alters the taste

t. OP

Now you say smoking is bad but who cares I know I don't, I smoke because it's what I like, big whoop deal with it m8

Smoking is scientifically, empirically bad for you, even in moderation

Cigarettes are full of harmful chemicals

Burnt tobacco is inherently carcinogenic, even before you take into account the added chemicals - used as preservatives, burning agents (to make it burn evenly and stay lit), flavor enhancers, elements that add to addiction

Nicotine is highly addictive as it is as well, and you're an idiot if you don't think the vast majority of smokers increase the number of cigarettes they smoke over time

>We've all been bombarded with anti smoking messages since we were children.
Only if you're

All those non-smokers triggered by facts. Is there any evidence of someone dying after smoking a cigarette? Of course I bet no one here can give me a video or picture depicting someone dead after smoking tobacco.

Op is not a fag today, is spreading the true message. Anti-smoking campaign is a conspiracy to weaken the economy. Do you think it is a coincidence if violence is rising around the world while in the meantime the number of smokers is decreasing.
I bring you facts here, I bet no one can show me real evidence of death cause by tobacco.
I ask again is there anyone in the entire human history whoever died after smoking a cigarette?

i agree.
that's why it is so easy being a non-smoker now.
my old brands have lost their touch and other brands truly taste like shit
-i never quit absolute, i can smoke if i want to, but it can easily take 2-3 years between smokes

I'll just leave this here, alongside your cognitive dissonance

youtube.com/watch?v=yskYG-EVlBY

You sound like a bunch of vaping faggots. Smoking is one of the great pleasures in life.

Everyone dies, only pussies are afraid of that shit.
What's the difference between going out at 60 instead of 85? 15 years of shitting the bed.

Faggots.

Dude I'm a smoker myself, i was just stating a F A C T. Stop beeing a teenager faggot and accept the fucking truth

kek

i love how smokers think when they die at 60 it's a quiet, simple death

dying of lung cancer or emphysema is horrible, drawn out, extremely painful

i'd rather be 85 and shitting my depends that 55 with a hole in my black lungs, wheezing and struggling to take breaths that feel like knives on every inhale, coughing up tar on my way to chemo.

seriously go fuck yourself

Preach!

Speaking about lung cancers, you do realize that 60 years ago no one was dying from lung cancers, meanwhile tobacco is on earth since centuries.
Maybe the problem is somewhere else...

This original content brought to you by the British American Tobacco Company

I'm 60 and I'm not shitting the bed. I'm hoping of many years more active life. I have never smoked.

My father died at 45. He smoked. Go figure.

I personally say who cares if you smoke or eat to much or sit on our assessment all day what really matters is that we hate each other

Asses lol

this thread is hilarious

>A piece of grilled meat contains multiple times the amount of cancer causing compounds of a cigarette
Heh

>Speaking about lung cancers, you do realize that 60 years ago people were unable to correctly diagnose most lung cancers
FTFY. Also you're wrong - I'll go get a citation, let's see how long a little research takes

ITT: Nicotine junkies, attempting to justify their weakness

A 60 yr old on Sup Forums Im surprised.

Please do, explain to me how inhability to make a correct diagnosis mean it's tobacco responsability.

Tobacco is good for health, show me a single proof that smokers can die of smoking tobacco.

Here we go
topmastersinhealthcare.com/lung-cancer/
Identified in 1700

As far as archaeological finds go, they have found cancer in bones but, as the soft tissues (like lungs) decay there's no evidence of where the cancer initiated.

Stop arguing if people want kill them selfs slowly then that is their choice.

Tobacco trips have spoken

Meh, you'd be surprised. There's a few of us around, and many more in 30's, 40's and 50's. Oldest I've seen is 68. No evidence, of course.

I mostly browse and lurk, keeping a few tabs open. I post occasionally and only give an age when it's relevant

how about you post a pic of your willy?

Well it seems it takes more than cig time

Bye it was fun talking about cancer but I've got to go jerk off then go to sleep

this is basically every pro-smoker on their death bed, crying about God's will and being a massive pussy haha

youtube.com/watch?v=tRYnlc2v9z8

So that was less than 5 minutes, when you take typing (I'm slow) and the Capture

I'll get right back to you on that - give me a few minutes

>they've never had an aging parent with smoker's cough
I will never smoke anything ever.

>Tobacco is good for health, show me a single proof that smokers can die of smoking tobacco.
OK, here we go
cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/causes-of-cancer/smoking-and-cancer/smoking-facts-and-evidence

cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/causes-of-cancer/smoking-and-cancer/how-smoking-causes-cancer

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1956/01/lung-cancer-and-smoking-what-we-really-know/304760/

tobaccocontrol.bmj.com/content/21/2/87.full

academic.oup.com/jnci/article/96/2/99/2520973/Tobacco-and-Cancer-Recent-Epidemiological-Evidence

Your father was a pussy. Just like you.

Pollution cause lung cancer, I assume you don't own a car

Sure thing faggot.

I see nothing here proving that smoking a cigarette will kill me

Why? Are you gay? Because I'm not.

And, unsurprisingly, it looks like a cock. About 6" long, about 6" round at the root, 5 3/4 inches mid-shaft. Gets hard whenever I get excited. Morning woods - all usual cock stuff.

its true what he says
apple seeds contain traces ammount of cyanide yet some people choose to eat the whole apple with seeds

You've never been to flavor country.

>Your father was a pussy.
Well, he fought in WWII and survived, went in on D-Day. I think he'd have ripped your face off. But he's dead, so can't.

As for me? You might be right; you might be wrong. You'll never know. I don't give a pair of foetid dingo's kidneys for your opinion.

ITT: everyone is literally retarded. The main cause of death by smoking is lung failure, not lung cancer. Go do your research.

>Pollution cause lung cancer,
>It's not binary - many things cause lung cancer. It's just that the single biggest is smoking.
>I assume you don't own a car
You assume incorrectly. Euro5 diesel, with soot trap.

I can bring some too

>livescience.com/15115-5-health-benefits-smoking-disease.html

>sott.net/article/221013-Health-Benefits-of-Smoking-Tobacco

>sorendreier.com/tobacco-a-forgotten-healing-plant/

>dengulenegl.dk/English/Nicotine.html

>themindunleashed.com/2015/09/the-secret-health-benefits-of-nicotine-they-dont-want-you-to-know.html

>organicfacts.net/health-benefits/other/health-benefits-of-smoking.html

tbh your point makes no sense in regards to the agenda being pushed
i mean many psychedelics such as mushrooms and LSD and many other safe psychs have that much less of a harm on you as oppose to hardcore alchohol which has an LD50 to that of heroin yet thats completely legal and the former completely illegal and classed next to cocain and heroin
what do you have to say about this agenda?

youtube.com/watch?v=23Uv-m33sPU

>It's just that the single biggest is smoking.

>A cigarette is more dangerous for lung than a car

>implying i die because of "lung cancer or emphysema" and not already when it's diagnosed
yeah right

So now the claim is modified. Originally the challenge was to show smokers can die from smoking tobacco. Acccepted and won.

Now you want me to show that smoking a single cigarette will kill you. I can't it's cumulative. One won't. Two won't (but the risk increases, diminishing as the body deals with the pollutants and carcinogens) and so on.

ITT: nicocucks

sorry this is the one:
youtube.com/watch?v=bWNpO5vvhpk

109 yo ww2 veteran smokes 10-20 cigars a day and is still alive and kicking youtube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs

Anyway who gives a fuck, smoking is a personal choice so long as that choice does not infringe on the freedoms of another mans personal choice.

Think for your self, question authority

Sure thing homosex. Too afraid of your own shadow to have a smoke.

What a fucked up way to approach life.

don't act surpised, this is Sup Forums, whether you and I are faggots or not is irrelevant :^)
I guess I consider cock pic test the "tits of gtfo" version of aged people

Apple seeds contain cyanide...

How's your cardio fitness? jog a mile with someone (who isn't also a fat fuck) and see who is more worn out after that.

>lives in 'murca
>belives animals are still grass fed

Do you know anything about the meat industry at all?

The claim has never been modified it's your reading skills which made you fails at understanding a simple sentence.

>It's cumulative

You don't have proof, and before you come with "scientific" proof there's no proof either, as no study as track a smoker during his life.
So while I bring facts

>No one has ever died of smoking

You're stangin by what you "know" just repeating things you don't even read because "science".
Buying condom with XL writing on package will not make your dick XL Bobby

So what? You don't eat the seeds of an apple
>or do you?

I'd rather fuck than jog.

So I fuck a lot. Then have a smoke.

Who are you trying to convince?

Op is a fag loving fag confirmed.

Nice smokers only pussy here.

exception to the rule < the rule.
statistics matter
cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/fact_sheets/health_effects/tobacco_related_mortality/

I don't but alot of people do.

OP worships Alex Jones and has anti-jewish lucky charms hanging from the ceiling to his house and smears pork fat all over his valuables to keep the muslims away.

>beliving statistics

You do know statistics are at no point EVER reliable. Come on man thats elementry maths right there.

Good effort 8/10.
Opinion respected. Still disagree

dem double dubs

chezed

Those are deaths that had a correlation to tobacco. When using statics as a predictor you need a margin of error, but these already been accounted for. addition is elementary math.

>Stats
You do realize that your stats are biaised as they only focus on specific area, time and people.

No one here as proved that tobacco is dangerous, if you go to court if someone can prove you're guilty then you're innocent, which is the tobacco case here.

OK, let's look at them
>livescience.com/15115-5-health-benefits-smoking-disease.html
This admits it will probably kill you, but there are some apparently preventative effects on some other ailments, like knee replacement. But it admits it will still probably kill you
>sott.net/article/221013-Health-Benefits-of-Smoking-Tobacco
I'll let this quote from your citation stand on its own
>While it is undebated that tobacco cigarettes pose a number of deadly hazards to human health.......

>sorendreier.com/tobacco-a-forgotten-healing-plant/
Author: Dotted Dragonfly / Katarina
Now I know I shouldn't disparage, but I don't think this is an article by a medically-qualified person, nor the result of a double-blind trial. But still, The article does not say that smoking circarettes does not cause cancer, it's mainly on the alleged health benefits of tobacco, and goes on to say
>Does all of this mean that the natural tobacco and smoking natural tobacco is completely safe? No, absolutely not. As with any plant, it can be a cure, but it can also be a poison.

>dengulenegl.dk/English/Nicotine.html
This article focusses on the effects of nicotine on the brain; it does not even touch on whether smoking cigarettes causes cancer.

I'm bore now, but I've just debunked four of your six citations just by reading them. I'm confident I can do the same with the other two