Did this fucking guy just snitch on his label's CEO

Did this fucking guy just snitch on his label's CEO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GGr9gYWeXjE?t=470
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Duckworth is so amazing, literal chills, kendricks story telling is impeccable.

Yeah amazing closer
I think I like this somewhere in between TPAB and GKMC, Humble and Lust were really meh imo

I actually really liked lust, but love is like poetic justice to me, didn't really like it, but i would totally leave it on if it comes on the radio.

TPAB>>DAMN>>GKMC

or

GKMC>>DAMN>>TPAB
if you're and uncultured swine.

All in all it's a perfect middle ground.

I like TPAB the most but its major "flaw" is that it kind of needs to be an album experience. Alright is the only track that I think can really be listened to on its own and still work as well as it does in context. GKMC was worse (but not bad) but didn't have this issue at all. Neither does this desu

I was hoping Duckworth would be loud and angry like Humble & DNA but it's still pretty great

I always imagine nerdy ass white boys typing out responses like this

(You)

>tfw black and was born in Harlem
I just modify my type depending on who I'm talking to and since Sup Forums is mostly white...
please don't pull me into this weird authenticity 1 upping game some white rap fans have on this board

Pretty much everyone who talks about hip-hop like it's actually music is an autistic white boy.

Duckworth is average. That song has been made a millions times.

something about this is true. Has hip hop really sunk so low that new "good" stuff is really only just as good as the older established stuff?

KEKDRICK LMAOAR

album is good but people like alchemy and 9th wonder are hacks. Looping a sample isn't creative it just makes you stuck in the past. Pride is Kendrick's best song he's ever made

This post was written by a white boy.

Ay Tyrell, can I take'a ya sister to da movies?

I swear da foakin god I ain't gonna touch her pal!

bump

I can't out my finger on it myself but I know i've heard that beat before, with the chopped up vocals and what-not.

>Best
DNA.
>Runner Up
XXX.
>Worst
LOVE.
>Underrated
LUST.
>Overrated
PRIDE.

youtu.be/GGr9gYWeXjE?t=470

DAMN..

hard to know what's overrated already

>Best
FEAR.

>Runner Up
DNA.

>Worst
LOYALTY.

>Underrated
YAH.

>Overrated
HUMBLE.

>Alright is the only track that I think can really be listened to on its own
um...what about King Kunta?

>making this list already
the official album hasnt even been released yet

>Best
PRIDE.

>Runner-Up
DNA.

>Worst
LOYALTY.

>Overrated
FEAR.

>Underrated
XXX.

toobad this is our internet

wait how did he snitch on the label CEO?

well guess what kiddo
I don't give a FUCK

its a double release, it has to be

It's not imagination, it's reality. Little Shia Labeouf's who "grew up in the gutter" because their single mothers couldn't buy them $500 worth of clothes every week.

wait.. how?