trap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/4438796/warmfreshpaint.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

moar

I need the name or i'll die

dunno man

rip

hot chick dripping precum from her dick.

why is this turning me on!!?!?!?

Mmmm wow

sauce?

name?

name? sauce? anything?

sauce???

I would marry that

soooooo hot! moar!

post moar like that, wit precum ;)

sauce plz

Horny girls nicknames here

chloe salpa

fucking sauce

Any traps/bi dudes wanna Kik- usadude222

sauceeeee

Well this is garbage as fuck. Time to bring in the A team.

do you know the sauce of the op's post?

Kys fags

Sauce?

sometimes I whore myself out on omegle
most of the time people think I'm a girl
Good sign?

Where is /our/ girl Seph or Partial Asian?

She is a chaturbate model, can't recall the name at moment. Fuck.

she looks like my ex's sister

Ok. Looks like no one have sauce unfortunately

source?

Let's start a group at kik :)

Nope.

Holy fuck were u on omegle last night?

Yup! why?

...how do I join? I never use kik

looking for a trap in the denton area, any takers?

lmao i saw you im pretty sure, and i saw that hairy chest dude XD

just download kik app, and scan de code ;)

i would fuck the shit out of her.

definitely welcome, got any more? :D

if only it wasn't so blurry and i could see more i would die happy.
There we go!

is you? nice tits ;)

show to us that pretty ass

You got a name?

Its a shitty phone camera :( i broke my iphone and im broke af so i have to do the shitty phone bs..

pics don't do you justice no matter the resolution. What state are you in?

bump for name

I need to get a psuedonym, help me pick?

heres ass.

In iowa.

Phone-chan?

nice trips and bummer, im in texas otherwise i'd definitely want to meet up haha

I could use company, lonely AF. This i just took with my webcam..

who knows, might have to plan a road trip haha

Shut up faggot you're gonna die alone

dunno about that, i'd happily fuck the shit out of her.

lol no, i mean im lonely at this moment. There's plenty of people interested, im just picky.

xhamster.com/movies/4438796/warmfreshpaint.html

No need to thank me.

thank you regardless

>xhamster.com/movies/4438796/warmfreshpaint.html
um no thanks...theyre kinda gross..

Isn't she one of the WarmFreshPaint girls?

Dan Ya'll are just gay. Thought this was a trap thread. Not "a guy in panties who shaves and takes shit half glance pics of his hips" thread.

>her

lol says the bitch with an ugly ass mug

nice dubs, also that is a pretty mannish looking face for all that hair...

there's pain in dem eyes boi

Have a happy pic.

reminds me of an ex,
wouldfacefuck/10

Ugh, fucked up.

So my girlfriend goes out of town Friday night and comes back Saturday afternoon. I take the opportunity to crossdress, fuck myself silly, etc. She returns home and gets on my computer to find a show for us to watch during dinner. I was pretty drunk the night before and had apparently replaced all of my backgrounds with sissy hypno images. Luckily, it happened to be one of the few that was just an image of a woman saying something about sucking cock instead of one of the hardcore sissy images, so she just thinks it's general misogynist girltrainer slut-training shit. I thank my lucky stars (I've been hiding this from her for five years and I've never slipped up before) and change my backgrounds before something incriminating come up.

Then Sunday night, she opens up the cannister of whipped cream in the fridge. There are lipstick marks all over the nozzle. She knows it's lipstick and I act confused. I try to play it off like it's grenadine or something (I reinforce that I was very drunk so I don't know how I stained the nozzle) but she seems convinced it's lipstick. Luckily she doesn't pursue it, but now I'm afraid she's going to suspect something.

My saving grace is that, for some reason, she thinks I'm super masculine and would never be into any type of crossdressing. Just a few days ago she was bringing up pictures of drag queens and was very surprised (and very happy) whenever I said I'd fuck one, even though I think I openly advertise the fact that I'll fuck anything that even pretends to be feminine.

This me at like my worst lol

Dude.... she either knows or is trying to work out if its that or if she is being cheated on. if you can't be honest with her then why are you wasting your time?

>>Gay. Opinion invalid.

Thanks.

>>Likes guys in crappy pictures with no feminity, opinion invalid.
Yeah, super masculine, you little faggots have been jerking it to guys in half-shots and hairy legged panties too long. Head outside occasionally.

why are you with someone who you cant show your deepest sexual fantasies with?

(cont)
I don't know if there's a point to this, I already got out of the situation and trying to do anything to convince her now would probably make me seem like I'm protesting too much. It's just got me feeling nervous and unsteady, like she's going to start becoming suspicious. I don't really think she's aware of any sissy or crossdressing fetishes (she doesn't seem to really grok male submission in general, any time she learns about a submissive male fantasy she finds away to explain it to herself as the man somehow dominating women, she doesn't get that dudes can be subs).

Anyway, it's a lot closer of a call than I'm comfortable with. I'm usually really good with this kind of thing but apparently I'm getting sloppy. Normally I'd check all the little things, but no excuses, I fucked up. Be careful, fellow degenerates.

Look at all femininity. So fem. What a girly face and body.

Cute af

me without makeup

(You)

More?

still bangable.
well heres a couple of bullet points.
>haven't been jerking it, too tired.
>wig is super obvious and your knob knee'd af
>going by your personality of knocking others down to feel superior instead of encouraging others going through the same journey i would also say you are insecure as fuck and rotten on the inside.
>depending on the angle you look mannish as fuck
>if someone doesn't agree im a bootiful snowflake they are ghey.
So you have the mentality of a 13 year old

as a guy i can overlook a couple of these things but not all of them.

On that same note, would still bang.

sure if they are ones i haven't seen before lol

he actually has a point