epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/--4
1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/lp3
eoinlyness.bandcamp.com/album/d
sherapedherselfwithaknife.bandcamp.com/album/dead-as-fuck-ep
haemolacria.bandcamp.com/releases
ericbrianparsons.bandcamp.com/
usuallyjustatshirt.bandcamp.com/album/i-dont-give-a-shit-about-myself-lets-smoke-some-weed-and-watch-tv
ericbrianparsons.bandcamp.com/album/laffy-demons
clyp.it/hlj1d5vp
mjiggidy.bandcamp.com/album/approximations-ep
lunaratlas.bandcamp.com
cereal7.bandcamp.com/album/seven
chiaro.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=cilUKIu1OHQ
retrieval.bandcamp.com/
sunflowerbandnj.bandcamp.com/track/psychedelic-2
deeryear.bandcamp.com/
nueve.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-ep
deniskaldesnoen.bandcamp.com/
abracadanny.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/abracadanny
youtube.com/user/bluecrewww
scrugley.bandcamp.com/track/dysthymia
music.businesscasual.biz/album/flavored
music.businesscasual.biz/album/childhood
texkom.bandcamp.com
tom-tiddler.bandcamp.com/album/live-from-the-beach
majjyk.bandcamp.com/
speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/
humblemantra.bandcamp.com/track/speed-buddha
outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/scratched-cd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

noiseblackcat.bandcamp.com

>noise
>dark ambient
>power electronics

playing with the chick from Ritual Chair on saturday
youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_-kX6OCAA&feature=youtu.be

music to film ur funeral to

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

HIYA! DID U MISS ME????? NEW SONG FEAT. MY CREATOR JADA

malformedchild.bandcamp.com

>dark noisy synths

hedonis.bandcamp.com/album/normal-living

>slow, surreal synths

-

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/sunday-24th

>experimental
>soundtrack
>post rock

recs:

heatshimmer.bandcamp.com/

>3 piece surf punk band from Washington State
>evoking mirages, eggs fried on a summer sidewalk, etc
>cassettes for sale ($5)

willsmith.bandcamp.com

dude

Is that fucking love hina

eddieeight.bandcamp.com
>>piano insanity
>>punk rock
>>showtunes
HELP ME COME UP WITH A NAME FOR THIS GENRE

nah it's simgirls a dating simulator video game on newgrounds

Hey Jel, how's that remixing coming? Cool to see you're posting again.

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/serendipity

>ambient, retrowave, electronica

All new album.

slavebeaverevolt.bandcamp.com/album/erection-two-starmen

>ambient
>electronic
>chillout

Boy, last thread sure was "fun"!

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>post industrial

Recommended.

turnerhaut.bandcamp.com/album/pudding-eulogist

>plunderphonics
>comedy
>satire
>a Glenn Beck cd cut-up and mixed around
>like a Super Deluxe video w/o visuals

reccing:

triteicerecords.bandcamp.com/

>Experimental, Label, Various Genres

>A LABEL ALWAYS OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ANY GENRE!
>Month's theme: April Ambiance. We start off with three new releases.

>RedWater
>Overdrawn
>Logan, Utah, Ambient, Drone, Noise.

>Eric Taxxon
>Blush
>Santa Cruz, California, Beat Poetry, Experimental Hip-Hop, Experimental Rap, Indie Rap, Rap.

>Atlas Prime
>Anthology
>Houston, Ambient, Electronic, Minimal, Minimal Synth.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

Solo Bandcamp:
jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

NEW AMBIENT SOLO ALBUM - APRIL 25TH

Proud Supporter Of:

thevexproject.bandcamp.com/album/february-fever-ep
>Indie Rock
>Post Rock
>Ambient
>Math Rock

bump

junkyarddogz.bandcamp.com/album/suboxone-belt-unmastered

me
>thevexproject.bandcamp.com/album/february-fever-ep
you sound like a substitute teacher
not a judgement, just an observation

>morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
I'm really enjoying Dunkle Tage but don't know if I'd like it as much if I'd never fucked around with a monotron delay before. good shit though

a little trite imo but not poorly done. really like the drums on track 3, got that 70s roland drum machine preset feel

>eddieeight.bandcamp.com
reminds me of that japanese band called midori or whatever mixed with a little bit of disco volante-era mr. bungle. kind of dig it

ehh, it's not really interesting
I would definitely see the film with a soundtrack like this

NEWEST EP
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/modern-kommunik-ci
>eerie cacophony containing drone and industrial elements, free jazz samples
>overwhelming harsh noise with lots of dynamics
>ffo Kazumoto Endo

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/feh-r-m-lys-g
>black metal
>actually lo-fi
>music to travel through cosmos to

Very interesting and confusing comment. Please elaborate.

your voice just kind of sounds middle-aged to me but with a youthful attitude
like i could imagine having a substitute teacher or community college professor and finding out they were in a band and their singing voice sounding exactly like that

Woah, I thought my voice sounded much younger (i'm 22) but I like hearing from some one else their thoughts on it. Coolio! Maybe sub- teacher can be my new aesthetic.

Out of the loop again.

>"Removal" is a short EP of disposable compositions created using loops meant to be played as an addition to the background noise rather than a foreground experience. The loops are stylized in order to provide an elegant vignette and a proper soundscape to the overall ambiance. An addition rather than a whole. Experience intensifies at the evenings.
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/removal

>Other stuff you might like
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/

Would appriciate if you review/score my stuff on RYM:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

Me likey:
Still disappointed at: No.

1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/--4

>Improv, noise, live

Some live streams and sets I did a year ago using some more noise based sampling and synth work.

>epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/removal
I actually really like this, fairly mellow and relaxing to listen to as well.

Fucking great label, with some awesome noise releases.

>morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
Some noice death industrial style shit, with awesome production. The rolling bass on the track Dunkle Tage is wonderful.

J U S T of the year

Thanks for listening!
I have to say I've lost you somewhere around a year ago so I've tried to listen to your live sets. Gonna say I'm having a hard time here. You create a nice atmosphere and structure but they way you incorporate the sounds together feels really sparse and safe. Like you don't want to go straight, head on, which is pretty disappointing to me personally. I also think that the addition of all of these sounds in "Glass" for example makes your music overflown with the different samples but not in a good way. It feels like it has a lot of fat but not enough meat to grind your teeth into. Sadly, I'll have to pass on this one.

Damn, didn't saw you. Rec for him. Cool gal.

Yeah unfortunately alot of the noise style work Ive done I stopped working on way back because it just didnt fit well.

1-34-1.bandcamp.com/album/lp3

This release was probably the last ive done close to the style, and it was completely different from the live sets I did.

eoinlyness.bandcamp.com/album/d

>electronic
>glitch
>ambient
>idm

Excellent stuff overall, definitely my type of album. Consistently interesting and glitchy with some good ambient vibes. //Exxile is probably my favourite track, but Thex is fantastic too.

Great job

i'm not allowed in club :( ?

>i'm not allowed in club :( ?
Why not? If you have a FB account then you're free to join us

sherapedherselfwithaknife.bandcamp.com/album/dead-as-fuck-ep

>synthwave
>electronic

Not bad at all but way too overburden with useless sounds that ultimately doesn't amount to anything. Would suggest thinking about making longer tracks next time around, maybe taking a different direction with making more out of less.

thanks for feedback!

haemolacria.bandcamp.com/releases
>darkwave, dungeon synth, ambient

My first EP, like it, dislike it, hate it.

ericbrianparsons.bandcamp.com/

>experimental, folk, bedroom-recordings

new single. also, new eps are improvised sketches
reccs:
>2159940 (loving the tone and the album art)
>72152505 (like the vibes, but i think the mix i two low maybe turn the volume up )

oops

(loving the tone and the album art)
(like the vibes, but i think the mix i two low maybe turn the volume up )

Thanks for listening!
Two short complains, actually three or four. Firstly - the mix. Guitar overrides the vocals and vocals themselves aren't really that loud to begin with. Second - vocals themselves NEED more training. There are parts in the Test track that really makes me grab some hot-dogs and punch you with them. Thirdly - seriously, why so short? Fourth - I really don't like to brag about it but for a love of Christ why is it so bland? It's not experimental, I dare you to find a feature which makes your music experimental. It's typical as hell bedroom "guy with an acoustic guitar" collection. It really won't grab anybody's attention. Keep trying though. Just keep in mind what I've said.

usuallyjustatshirt.bandcamp.com/album/i-dont-give-a-shit-about-myself-lets-smoke-some-weed-and-watch-tv

>singer-/songwriter, folk, bedroom recordings, lo-fi

This is my second EP and i think i really improved with my vocals and the production on here, though it's definitely very much lo-fi. I know i'm not the best singer, so my main focus lies on the lyrics and the guitarwork, kind of trying to bring some hiphop influence in some of these songs. I would love some feedback on it, will definitely return and give some when i come home from work.

>I don't give a shit about myself, let's smoke some weed and watch TV
>by Usually Just A T-Shirt
>dat cover art
I can't even take you seriously so why should I bother listening to you

er thanks for sharing feedbacK.
the song 'Test" was on the demo, this is just like more lyrics and stuff. if youd listen to the demo you might feel like its more 'experimental' (i dont care for that title, but idk what else to say sometimes)

here's the demo: ericbrianparsons.bandcamp.com/album/laffy-demons

Don't have a bandcamp yet, but rate my clyp

clyp.it/hlj1d5vp

Alright I'll bite.
Let me elaborate onto your statement that you've provided in the description. Mate, your voice is not good for singing, it sounds bad and you shouldn't use it for that purpose. It would be just fine if you use it for spoken-work. The singing doesn't add up to the atmosphere or overall feel so I wouldn't really go in that route. You say it's lo-fi, I say it shouldn't hide the lack of production quality under that molecule. Good lo-fi has a great production this has not. Focusing onto your guitar - if you want to focus on in make it louder. It's way under your voice and it doesn't provide anything being so behind and deep there. Lyrics are at times really annoying because you are creating a story-like structure for singing which makes no sense (again, that comes back to my remarks about doing spoken word). I would not recommend adding hip-hop influences to this simply because you would pour the sauce onto something which is so skeleton-like it would almost completely ruin what's now. I would definitely look onto making spoken-word, refining lyrics so they won't be so "in your face", make guitar more in front and generally make look yourself less like a meme (that disgusting EP title is so meme-y nobody will listen to you, guarantee you that).

This is a Bandcamp thread mate, nobody's gonna bother. There is an overall thread on Sup Forums which includes all music-sharing pages. Look it up.

It's a thread for listening to other's music? Didn't you just listen to that guy's tracks?? I wanted to make something that sounds like Mika Vainio since he died today/yesterday

Yeah, but you don't have Bandcamp. The guys I'm commenting on have Bandcamp pages. The point of the BANDCAMP thread is that we post BANDCAMP pages here for people to listen to. You posted clyp.it. It's not that hard to follow.

ok lmao

yeah we have rules! society depends on it

Really cool lo-fi sound.

I am the perfect amount of high for this

I just put out my first EP today:
mjiggidy.bandcamp.com/album/approximations-ep
>home recording
>analog
>hermit music

dude this stuff is real nice, good stuff

also thanks for diggin my music!you should check out Laffy Demons on bandcamp cuz its like finished unlike some of the other stuff

very cool, i downloaded yr stuff, its awesome

Hey, this ain't too bad! One minor complain though - the beats you're using are sounding really damn generic. Something to think about in making future music - at least give them some flair, make them less conventional, avoid trap hi-hats. The rest is awesome, really cool. Way too short for my liking but a well-made first release

Thank you, I definitely agree with the beats as my pronounced weak point. I really need to figure that out. I wish I had real drums instead of my drum machine...

lunaratlas.bandcamp.com

>psychedelic bummer pop

It's a good psychedelic pop music. Not much to say really. Good and good, at times great even.

Thanks a lot man!

cereal7.bandcamp.com/album/seven
>10 hip hop beats with some raps

chiaro.bandcamp.com/

>Electronic

thanks for nothing anything of value to this thread shitheads

Thanks, at least someone could, even if it's in an altered state of mind. I gave a listen to your music and i have to say that i really enjoyed it, I like the laid back atmosphere, the production and the choice of instrumentation is very good but like the other commenter said your beats could use a bit more energy. I'd say definitely keep it up, this is some interesting stuff.

ok, i can see the problem with the title and the cover art, changed that to something not so meme-ish. It was kind of an altered reference to
rick&morty but i allready thought that not many people would get that. you don't have to listen to me but thanks for pointing some things out that would turn people away from my music anyway.

dude you barely listened to one song. but anyway thanks for your feedback, next time i'll just write badly produced instead of lo-fi. i'd be interested in what kind of atmosphere you think i'm trying to create and why a story like structure makes no sense for singing, there are a lot of musicians that have that in my opinion. the hiphop influence would just be in the lyrics, i don't think a drum machine or something would compliment my sound but thanks for pointing that out. I've changed the title and the picture, actually I didn't think it was all to disgusting but sometimes you gotta listen to other opinions as well. To your music: I listened to your EP but could not really build up any connection to it, maybe it's jut not my kind of music but i found it way to sparse and can't imagine myself listening to it willingly. the production was decent just very little going on IMO, but like I said maybe it's just not for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=cilUKIu1OHQ

here's dubstep

now this i like. cozy.

>dude you barely listened to one song.
I've listen to the first three tracks though.
>i'd be interested in what kind of atmosphere you think i'm trying to create
I went by your words of "playing songs about loneliness, nature & a lot of other stuff that comes to mind.". Even though the themes might be in there the mood certainly isn't in my opinion.
>and why a story like structure makes no sense for singing, there are a lot of musicians that have that in my opinion.
Well, not in this context. Your lyrics feel like a short story, right? There are no real gaps between the parts of the text, mostly going onwards with your story. I can't think of one artist that does say such stories while singing. The structure for the lyrics you provide would word best in a spoken word because you would have much more space not only to use your voice but provide a proper emotional feeling to the tracks themselves. Singing short stories feels really awkward and there might come a time when you'll either need to slow or fasten your sentences while singing them to make a proper song structure. It feels, to me anyway, like a waste of energy. Either you make lyrics that match the track or you make a spoken-word read-me-a-story. Inbetweeners never work in this case.

Anyhow thanks for checking my stuff out, even if you're not a fan of that kind of music.

ok, i get that i guess. you mean like adding choruses or hooks (?) . I'm still learning bout writing lyrics and overall songstructure but I can see some of the problems you pointed out. I'll try to work on setting up the right mood for my lyrics and matching them more to the track though i thought that it somehow fits that the instrumentation doesn't go into a very sad mode but like i said sometimes you gotta listen to other opinions a bit as well. Anywho, thanks for your quick response, I'll try to put your advice into action on my next recordings.

retrieval.bandcamp.com/

>shoegaze
>dream pop
>fuzz

Recs

Sunflower - Psychedelic
>psychedelic rock,alternative,folk rock

forgot to post the link
sunflowerbandnj.bandcamp.com/track/psychedelic-2

I'm looking for a fuzz pop EP/track here, the cover art was a b&w photo of a guy standing next to a snowman at night

The fact that I know who are you referring to is making me feel old and shit. Will look for it

You were here before me

Good production on this and the instruments are well played. Fun sound.
Getting a great MBV sound on this.
Very catchy stuff! Good job at capturing that retro NES sound.
Saw this in another thread a lil while back. Very well made! jazzm is a banger.
Some solid guitar playing here.
Nice. Very comfy and makes me want to live in a cabin in the middle of a forest.

deeryear.bandcamp.com/
>synthwave
>futuristic
>weird

I kno. Feels bad bruh...

nueve.bandcamp.com/album/the-first-ep

Sounds great! Love the song's melody.

golly gee this guy still haven't released anything ever since?

He posted a track on his FB in March it seems. I think he will be back soon-ish.

>dark ambient
>burzum silent hill

deniskaldesnoen.bandcamp.com/

I don't know if you're serious or are you memeing.
Either way - this is pure shit.

abracadanny.bandcamp.com
>>lofi dream hop

soundcloud.com/abracadanny
youtube.com/user/bluecrewww

This is nice, got any album or EP coming up?

I'm guessing you have a new album on the way with this more shoegaze-oriented sound. When's it coming out? I really digged your last one.

Reccing the Removal EP here

scrugley.bandcamp.com/track/dysthymia

>DSBM
>melancholic
>free download

music.businesscasual.biz/album/flavored

music.businesscasual.biz/album/childhood

Yo waddup

>Internet music
*sigh*

I wish that one day some nice ambient label would show up on BC thread. But today is not the day...

Is that Douglas Pearce?

of the releases, they're the two best.

Most others are mostly hit/miss

no it is eye

Reccin'

texkom.bandcamp.com
>improvisation, experimental, industrial

All tracks are improvised. Recording took place at an abandoned recording studio. Most of the instruments are DIY out of materials found at the studio.

tom-tiddler.bandcamp.com/album/live-from-the-beach
>dreampop/synthpop

here, thanks. Yup, we're making final touches and mixing the album right now. So probably sometime next month or so, not sure yet, we don't wanna rush it

majjyk.bandcamp.com/

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/

>who gives a fuck nobody ever listens to my shit

why bother posting it then? very wasteful action

because in a contradicting bastard

sum1 eventually duz

humblemantra.bandcamp.com/track/speed-buddha

did you?

outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/scratched-cd
>deep internet
>noise
>field recordings