twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're trying to be Edge-y

what did they mean by this?

WHAT THE FUCK I LOVE U2 NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=70VTqxv6Bpg
jump to 1:14:36

damn

Damn...

Elvis died in bathroom from eating way to many burgers and shit. Elvis was eating about 100,000 calories per day.

>eating about 100,000 calories per day

this is not possible

Damn.

D A M N
A A
M M
N N

There was an attempt

He was a drug addict

What's the one where they drop the VW Golf?

Shame he didn't mention the Afghans

le ebin political statement

U2 are full on US propaganda war machine

Bruh that was kino. But hearing them makes me want to kill myself for some reason, or get massively drunk after 4 years, strange.

>makes me want to kill myself for some reason,
I'm having the same sensation

hearing 2000s and 2010s U2 singles makes me want to off myself.

They've recently about 5 good singles this century, being:
Beautiful Day
Magnificent
City of Blinding Lights
Electrical Storm
Ordinary Love

Everything else is just so embarrassingly shit

listen to better U2
If you don't rate the songs off of War, The Unforgettable Fire, The Joshua Tree, and Achtung Baby, you need to check yourself

I just can't bring myself to listen to much stuff that I used to anymore. I loved bright eyes too but most of the songs were about love and drinking.

Stuck in a moment
Electrical Storm are all I really listen to by them, some good songs on the CD with Cedars of Lebanon, can't even remember the name.

Shit are these fags even American?

Couldn't go to Sarajevo

I'm fine, really

Yeah No Line on the Horizon had some good tracks. It's a shame because they posted snippets of them and Eno and local Moroccan musicans making really cool shit but 90% ended up getting scrapped due to fears of album sales not matching the previous one and then they chucked some really shitty pop song attempts in the middle of the album too to try to have "hits"

>thinking U2 ever was good

you check yourself fag

That fucking sucks. Don't they have enough money yet to record whatever the fuck they want?

swifts confirm.

of course, they're just stupidly concerned about being relevant and selling albums and charting highly on the singles chart because they did so for so long they don't want to stop now.

>ks. Don't they have enough money yet to record whatever the fuck
I think they were checking to see if stealing ethnic musical talent was going to make them wealthy

Fuck the sales and the charts, they could release garbage because they make most of their money on tours, which would sell out worldwide anyways.
and leave it to them to try some gay shit like that, they're already riding the aids dick

>that rap at the beginning

holy shit that was cringe

Exactly, it was clear by the end of the last decade that their reign as a hugely popular singles band in the mainstream was over (but they had a decent run between 1980 - 2010 to be fair with their height of fame between 1985 and 2007) They'll can probably still shift a good number of albums sales/downloads/streams just because of their fanbase, but they need to just make a good album again to get that little push into brief relevancy in the wider consciousness. End all this pandering shit.

But yeah, it's clear given this most recent tour, the pendulum has finally swung to touring because far and away their main source of income at this point and they've become a backwards looking "see them live, play the old hits" band. They're officially dinosaurs now. Not a terrible thing since they first got a reputation in the first place back in the day for their live performances. Maybe they can pull a springsteen and really make it about the crowd interaction and energy and dynamic setlists each night.

That'd be cool, I might see them if they did that. Maybe they'll play some old gems too. Isn't it true that most bands aren't getting paid shit now and they get most of their money from tours (and merch) overall? Definitely not how things used to be.

Redpilled band

>leave it to them to try some gay shit like that
It may not be true

Pretty much.

I saw them in 2011 and they opened with 4 Achtung Baby tracks and played Zooropa and Stay and Miss Sarajevo and Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me

youtube.com/watch?v=Ky4uYnsF3kc

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Huh, I never that the Edge could actually sound good on guitar.

It's his pickup line

'We should be gassed'

'I hope I die in a concrete bunker'

'60,000RM a ticket?!'

GAS

they meant "F*CK DRUMPF AND F*CK WHITE PEOPLE (give us money now)"

This

Pathetic