I heard there is a Pubic Hair Revival going on!?!

I heard there is a Pubic Hair Revival going on!?!

Is that true? Also general Pubic Hair Thread (Amateurs only)

Other urls found in this thread:

re2l.in/1ih
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sure hope so.

A well-trimmed muff looks so much better.

That would be great. I really like the look.

Looks like Taya Kyle

Yea pubes are back!

>More and more girls are rocking them.

Fucking no.

can confirm

yah shes groomed neatly and the hair is kept short. Hair on top and now the bottom

i love pubes

I hope not, I hate pulling pubes out my teeth after going down on a girl. Snatch is better smooth and shaved

Let's bring back the Bush!!

It's actually pretty shocking how much pubes on girls are coming back. Every girl I have fucked recently has had pubes of some sort. It's probably some kind of subconscious thing with all this feminist propaganda going on lately. Either that or I just get with a lot of lazy bitches

This a good Thread.

I'm 100% for hair down there!

re2l.in/1ih

What kind of a punk fuckin bitch do you gotta be to where you hate pubes? They serve several important biological functions, and they make the pussy more presentable and traps in the pheromones of a bitch ready for breeding, intensifying their effects.
That and razorburn is fuckin nasty, and that sharp stubble ain't fun on your face, hands, or groin.
Fuck I'm glad hairy pussy is coming back. But forget all that "landing strip" shit, it looks retarded.

full

trimmed

awesome either way

How about armpit hair on a cute girl? Its been my fetish since like a year, so hot.

I like a nice landing strip on a girl but anything more than that and I ain't going near that thing. Last year I picked up a girl and brought her home. Once I saw her fucking bush, I literally picked up her clothes off the ground, gave them to her, made her get dressed and kicked her out of my house. I didn't even bother calling her a cab. I admit, I was coked out of my mind. I don't think I would have had the balls to do that if I was sober.

I still don't find it attractive on whites/niggers but asians it looks ok.

very nice

i love fuzzy pits

This one's just about exactly perfect

pubes are ok.

Problem is, not every pussy can pull it off. It's like beards, some guys look good with one, some look like shit.

I hope not
My GF flat out refuses to grow any luckily

Dubs of truth. Bump.

moar?

That looks fuckin stupid dude.

You should work on your technique

Hear people complained about this alot when they talk about pubes. The fuck you guys doing when your down there? A few hairs sure, but to get so bad as to literally pick hair from your teeth, come on now.

Gorgeous. More?

>Is that true?

Yes, some lazy ass women don't like to work at being sexy. Is it a thing? Yeah, as much a thing as lazy male niggers on welfare.

a few

is she dead ?