Other urls found in this thread:

f-list.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all too cartoony

This better?

although the anatomy is subpar, yes

>subpar
wat

it seems like the fur community is the most prominent erp community. any advice on finding people to erp with?

hey guys

f-list.net/

Greetings, user.

i know of f list but how do i find people

he wants actual animals basically

Normally I would post actual animals, but I'm trying to not piss people off. I know not everyone is into it.

how are you tonight?

No, I want humanoid furries but with actual fur on them, not cartoony latex skin.
By using the f-list chat.

holy shit theres a chat function?

I'm game in the right mood, but it's also a great way to 404 a thread if the mods feel like being dicks

Decent. You?

pretty good, just finished playing some games after a long night of no sleep. anything interesting going on?

I've filled up entire threads with nothing but animal genitalia, and haven't got banned. Last time I got banned for zoo was August 2015, and I posted it weekly for a looong time. Only recently have a stopped, simply because I know not everyone likes it. The mods are okay with it so long as it isn't actually bestiality. Animal genitalia seems to be perfectly fine however.

Nice.

I was using my BD toy earlier. I was trying to cum hands free, and got really aggressive with it. Still didn't cum hands free, but it was great nonetheless. I have another on the way.

I could always get zoo on makloox or aradd's. I just want fluffy furries.
I got banned on /vp/ for mentioning zoo. Woops.

Just for mentioning it? What the fuck?

maybe that's why my thread got killed the other day :/

Well, for discussing it with someone else who was discussing it. We both went too far, though.

^ also me, dunno what a BD toy is, also shameful self check. also also checked.

Maybe. Be careful and you'll be fine. One of my favorite things to do is post horse butt in black girl threads. Never gotten banned for only animal genitalia after being here for 8.5 years.

Eh, I guess it could be seen as off-topic. Still kinda dumb though.

Bad Dragon. Dragon dildos. I'm waiting on a large Rex in this same color.

It was a 30 day ban. I know not to discuss it now, which is fine.
>dildo when you have boyfriend

ah, yeah. Not really a toys person myself. But hey as long as you like it any you don't hurt anyone.

Yep. I take vids of myself cumming while playing with my current toy. It's gonna be great when I get Rex. Hopefully he'll make me cum hands free being as big as he is.

Yee.

well on the topic of zoo have you ever done any yourself and if so what's your experience been like? I've heard all kinds of varying reports.

why not have your boyfriend do that to you instead
if your parents give you weed, ask them for condoms

Yes, many times. I don't live with them anymore, but my parents have a husky mutt girl. She loves getting fingered and eaten out, but she's too small for actual sex. If it wasn't illegal, I'd post vids of her in heat. She runs around in circles in a frenzy if you stop fingering her for a minute, and will lick your hands aggressively. If you don't touch her for long enough, she'll start to bark and whine. It really makes me wonder why people have a problem with zoophilia. If they were to see what a bitch in heat actually does then maybe it would change their mind because it's obviously possible for them to like it.

It's a long distance relationship at the moment, but we plan on meeting this summer.

Nah, I wouldn't need them. Both of us are virgins, so we're clean. Besides, condoms take the fun away.

so you'll get his feces on your penis?

I have mixed feelings. on the one hand I know that they are capable of choosing for themselves and enjoying it, on the other they're animals, just doesn't seem right. but that probably has more to do with the human instinct to reproduce than anything.

Animals want to love you.

My turtle does. so fucking cute. She get all excited when I walk into the room. she swims over and begs for food, just flopping around in her corner that we feed her from. I also think it's adorable that every night she sleeps in the same spot on top of the rock she would sun hesrelf on when she was still just a puppy

Nah. I do enemas to make sure that doesn't happen, and as would he.

That's understandable. Morality is really all subjective, so I can see why someone would oppose zoophilia. Personally, I say anything is okay so long as the other party is willing.

This is also true.

castration, circumcision, and spaying should be illegal, by the way

I just have to be in the right mood really, some nights I want to see it and think about it. Other nights not so much. I don't really have a personal aversion to it. like I said earlier as long as no one is getting hurt to each there own.

Agreed 100%

Yeah, I gotcha. That's a good mindset to have.

tried signing up for f list and they wont send me a verification email

I try my best to be open minded and accepting. Even if something doesn't make sense I can always learn about it, and I form my own opinions based on the facts I have and my own personal feelings. Too many people, especially around ere, have their way of thinking and nothing will change that. It will be the end of humanity.

check spam?

use a real email address

I like you, user. I greatly appreciate open mindedness

i am and ive checked all foldersits not there. they dont have a resend email button either. ive gotten other emails from them too but not the verification email so i know i put in my email correctly.

I'm rather enjoying out discussion myself.
perhaps we can talk more outside of Sup Forums.

Feel free to email me. My email is always out there for those who can see with with Namesync.

If your friend jack is on a horse, and he's having trouble, would you help jack off a horse?

no clue what is. I could post my kik

[email protected]

Any time, yeah.

Yeah, that. Thanks, user.

plus anyone else who want to talk can always kik me.I get lonely enough that it won't be a problem.

I don't have a phone.

I don't really use kik much except to talk to my bf. I prefer email.

w h y