Cut Hair or keep it?

Cut Hair or keep it?
Most of public says cut.
I like it long, certain family friends say stay long.

Go with public or keep the length?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFy-yzj02FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fuck that's gay as shit

yuck

Yes, please keep it that way, and post more pics. I could do with a laugh

if you're gonna keep long hair don't take a photo of you having it to one side of your head, it looks feminine and retarded as fuck

get the fuck off of B you stupid ass little kid

either cut the hair or grow a beard, otherwise your ass is going to be raped by a pack of niggers

Shit nigga,you look like a metalhead who likes to get fucked in a alleyway on the weekends

All of the keks

Nah man, just keep it long and use the money to buy more makeup, the shit you have on now is terrible

Cut it. You think it's cool but you're not gonna get laid with that.

Why the fuck would you have bangs as a dude

OP here,

i dont have any make-up on me :)
I'm not trying to hide my gender or something.

i guess i should just cut it, those responses i get are all pointing to that solution.

because i dont like my forehead. >_>

I would fuck you!

And thats no compliment

is that so.. ^_^

Dude, serious talk for a second, stop fucking around and get a big boy haircut. You don't have a bad face, you'd look much older and get all the chicks. No homo

what the hell is a big boy haircut?
Also i dont want to look like all those fuckboys who all got the same shit looking like brothers.
i would rather kill myself

No, not fuckboy. That's teenage bullshit. Get a fucking haircut for men, not for boys. You have the face for it. If you can't decide, have a look in the barber's books or even just ask his opinion. They know their stuff. Seriously, you won't regret it

thanks i will do that.

You look like a teenage girl who will never have sex.

If that's the look you're going for, keep it long!

Agreed 100%.

Cut your hair and stop creeping around in the women's bathroom you fucking perverted faggot. You have a beard

OP, as a fellow long-hair, do whatever you damn well please. Keep it if you like it. Or cut it if you want a change, it will always grow back.

HOWEVER, if you keep it long lose the fucking bangs. Grow the front out so it's all uniform in length. Maybe you could have pulled off that look in the 70s, but not these days.

Just my 2 cents on the subject. I've had mid back length hair for years and everyone I know loves it. Compliments from women and men all the time on my glorious golden viking hair.

Same here Sup Forumsro I'm Native American and a lot of girls always compliment my hair. Though it's one of the only things they compliment lol

short would look good on you

You look like a bad trap OP, get a real haircut, not like really short, but atleast so you look like a actual man

Hah thanks but i love those bangs x_x. I would rather have short hair with no bangs then long hair without >_>

What look are you going for? Twink?

you look like an androgenise being. Cut the hair if you want to return to the male population and be a man, otherwise keep being some dude that gets mistaken for a girl from behind and sometimes, no a lot of the time from the front too.

you won't believe how hilarious it can get when being outside and people get confused while beig drunk. Always worth it.

>when being outside
There is no hope for you....keep the hair. I wish you goodluck in your endeavours you weird fuck

i love you too. English is not my mothertongue, i only speak in gaming terms what the hell do you expect?

Listen fam, I recommend cutting it unless you actually want to almost get raped by a gang and then killed out of anger. I used to have it super long too and just said fuck it and I cut it. You'll look better and you'll get some pussy too(you look like you need it)
Cheers~

I had an elaborate response in my head but I'll just say it looks better short. Looks a bbit like Neil Young when longer
>youtube.com/watch?v=BFy-yzj02FE

Have we determined if he's gay or straight?

OP again
This pic is more then a year old now but this is how i would look with "short hair" possibly.
So, really really cut it? You dont understand how much i love my hair...

Cut it if you want to, you'll probably regret it, but, you can always grow it back

huh? Do you.. really care? :3

maybe just kill yourself? just an idea but honestly I think this is a good idea for you OP, at least consider it?

Oh dont worry about that i think about it every day, i'm also in care for those reasons. I'm possibly to stupid for it.

if you're a girl, long.
dude, short.

i assume you're a dude, given that shadow, so off with it.

its not a bad idea honestly I mean what do you live for other than taking dick in your asshole and mouth?

>_> really???
i didnt want to add that i'm a dude to not look even more desperate but you just proved me i should have.
Blind eyed fuck

Yeah all kiddings aside it actually doesn't matter. A hot look is a hot look regardless whether you're trying to attract chicks or dudes. There's enough celebrities out there that chicks and dudes equally gush over.

All the more reasons to get a new look. It may seem superficial but a good look can be one hell of a confidence boost

if i live for taking dick i ass and mouth i live for the hapiness of the people who stick it in, so cant really kill myself there

Definitely cut it yo, I know you'll miss it but it'll go away with time, I grew it for four years and now I'm used to keep it short

yes i heared and read about that too that sometimes it helps to simply change up.
Thanks for the advice

This, the beard thing I mean

Thanks for the advice

dont kys i was just being a cheeky cunt OP, you are actually kinda cute

I would suck a warm log of shit out of your ass

"Some of the worst mistakes of my life have been haircuts"
~James Douglas Morrison

Really... xD?

I think you should cut it, but not as short as pic related. Something like 10-15cm length

ya total qt3.14

Are you in a mental hospital?

You need to grow a beard too.

Bullshit. Teens or early twenties never get away with a beard. You think you look like an adult but it just makes you look like a faggot