When did you start using Sup Forums? What's the oldest meme you can remember on here?

When did you start using Sup Forums? What's the oldest meme you can remember on here?

> can't remember exactly when

> roody-poo candy ass
> shoe on head

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B10BxYZqa1Q
youtu.be/AKKT7zE_0Zg
youtube.com/watch?v=1-QZ8FxqQoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When was that? Like, 2007-2008?

>newfag

pre boxxy (undisputed queen of Sup Forums)

I remember Longcat vs. Tacgnol
Do a barrel roll
And the Ariel story with the eggs

remember the word filters.

DUN DUN

That was roughly 5-6 years ago.

Word filters in 2012...nah dude

late 2008

don't remember the spicy meme, didn't browse is too often for them may mays

2007ish, was fucking underage but anti social, so I loved the place.

Shoop da whoop is the first thing I remember, and back when user was still green.

dang forgot about the whole firin mah lazer thing. good lulz

Harbl, Habbo Hotel Raid, and WT Snacks.

Remember when we saved Dusty the cat? That was the last good thing Sup Forums did. We used to love cats.

Neva Forgetti

pools closed

Pretty sure I started the shoe on head thing when we were all chatting about some guy who just had a webcam of himself sleeping but someone was claiming he was kill and I asked one of the other guys to stick a shoe on his head. I do believe that makes me Father Shoe-On-Head.

donate or die, mootxico, zero hour, Sup Forums having cake and guro boards? i don't remember what's the oldest

Anyone remember >>>/z/?

I was a lurker for a few years, the first thread I ever posted in was it takes a crane and I'm very glad I waited until the right time to lose my posting virginity.

It used to be habbo trolling, Icanhascheeseburger, some weird website that gave you random pictures if you kept clicking on, and Sup Forums for me..

Shit man.

bee dick is gone.

I got 366 million get

"it's not a nigger"

I was around when moot had an alias called 'Robert Bopkins' or something like that.
What a faggot

Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu Desu

I remember the mysterious /fk/ board. It was there but you couldn't post on it.

I loved caturday threads.

>Nice shoe laces, thanks I got them from the president
>ISHYDDT
The PlayStation raids
>xxxx+y = current year
>x y is X
I could argue pools closed
But I was on the receiving end of that and not really a Sup Forumstard yet

you're the man now dog brought me into Sup Forums, not sure if all that sean connery shit was a meme but damn it was good stuff when I was younger

Tl;dr compeat with other newfags on posting oldest dates, since only the oldfags know to lurk.

>WT Snacks
This motherfucker.

I remember dusty

Member the battletoads Vs gamestops? I member

Late 2004, but after 05 I was without internet a few years. Was in the original loli haet pizza thread.

>skyqueen

the "X Y is X" is how my cat got his stupid name.

You're a good man.

I've been here long enough to know why there really is no such thing as an oldfag and how newfag became a term. Has nothing to do with someone being "new". Not originally.

Cats name is cat is your cats name?

I watch shoe on head too

>meinnigger.jpg

creepychan

Explain X Y is X pls

Dumbass user is dumbass
New fag is new
Chocolate cake is chocolate
X Y is X

something like that.

it'd be something like "red car is red" or "bullshit captcha is bullshit"

Used to lurk every now and then from 2004-2005

Started actually coming to this shithole regularly since 2006

I don't even remember what the first true memes I saw were, alot of them were cringe as fuck. Wish my old pc hadn't died out on me or I'd be posting some of the crap in there right now.

Well said
Faggot

Checked

Pudding, pudding, pudding.

WT Snacks also, Snacks-chan anyway

though my favourite enduring "idea" was the idea that since captcha only validated one of the two words, we always put the one that wasn't validated as "nigger," because that was the one that google was trying to determine what it said.

Can Sup Forums count to 8?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Over 9000, 8

i remember the wew lad

I member when we had IDs so it was easy to tell who's who and harder to troll

I member when people not only passed the sauce when asked but also provided it with the picture

I member when gays, gay shit and minorities where not token to too kindly round these parts and where chased off the board when spotted

I member when one of us where in trouble we would band together for an epic raid

How times change...

I hate all you new fucks

Ah okay. Ive seen those, but I thought it was something different.

Coot. He was a hoot. He went to Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina to loot and his boss gave him the boot and replaced him with Moot.

I miss IDs, samefagging is fucking annoying now

Nah, it's like any other way of saying things we have on here like 'it's current year' or some other bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=B10BxYZqa1Q

Does anyone remember the EgyptBeauty raids ?

Came here from OIFY on facepunch, back when firerain was cool, that was 2005?

Habbo, shoop da woop, stroking harbls, old Sup Forums, desu, over9000.

Fuck you Sup Forums I miss the old memes

Snacks did nothing wrong

I honestly have no idea when i started visiting this shithole.

I remember IDs came and went, then came back and went again.

Dubs were disabled at some stage

Sup Forums had like 5 or 6 threads with camwhores coz there was no /soc/

Camwhores received cham names when they complied to a certain set of rules.

And there was this pic of a guy naked on the floor of a toilet stall. His dick was sticking out from underneat and it was in every thread .. "walk in bathroom, see this, what do?"

Way before Jesse Slaugter

Zune Chan was still relevant.

Red curb chan was still active

How long have i been here, help me oldfags

Well whenever we post the old memes we're told to Gtfo

like 2011, I'm to dumb to remember

I liked this one:
youtu.be/AKKT7zE_0Zg

I hated disabled Dubs. Nothing quite as thrilling as a large whole number coming up

Bring back /Beast

>Snacks did nothing wrong
kys

Remember when Moot flipped the text on Sup Forums upside down & had an Aussie flag as the background ?

I came here in like 2007

>dicks everywhere
>the chris-chan saga was currently unfolding
>hidden /I/ board

I don't know, I was pretty young so it's all a blur

I don't remember that one, when was that?
>the chris-chan saga
youtube.com/watch?v=1-QZ8FxqQoE

I always did this

I really hope nigger slipped in to some transcribed publications

08 or 09 I think. I had just started the job I'm at now. The one in purple is a boy.

I remember that. Did that with captcha that wasn't on Sup Forums as well.

we'll never know user, we'll never know

2005. I remember this shit being posted unironically and the lolikon board.

I came right around the time that we closed the pool.

>08 or 09
That explains it, I actually left the basement for a few years.

Frank I was saving that bacon!

I remember when Sup Forums was made up of mostly women. Then all the neckbeards marched in and the women went away to make another version of Sup Forums called Pinterest

It's been so fucking long I can't even remember what snacks did wrong

I remember when Oprah helped the influx of Newfags find this place. I remember precaptcha. I remember when Snacks got de boot. I miss old mods. Banning trap furry and roll threads left and right. This place was actually interesting then.

He was an insufferable bam happy lazy fuck and he never did any of the work he was asked to. Moot wanted to start getting more serious and snacks wasn't motivated so moot asked him to step down to a smaller roll and he threw a fit

Ban-Happy*

Ah brushie, literally the only time Sup Forums was actually good.

I didn't come here much until the time the entire board was plastered in Girugamesh memes.

iirc he nearly broke Sup Forums with his shitty web dev skills

>bans anyone he doesn't like
>bans anyone who questions his bans
>stealth bans anyone who says something he doesn't agree with

arrived in boxxy aftermath

>stealth bans anyone who says something he doesn't agree with

Snacks was an anti SJW just letting you know

I came about a year before the term summerfag was coined (that's probably the first Sup Forums thing I remember, I started browsing Sup Forums about 6 months after other boards). That makes it between late 2008 and early 2009, I guess. I was first made aware of this place on a flash repository called Dagobah.net, then I browsed /f/, Sup Forums, /jp/ and /k/ fo some time. I remember fucking magnets, Heaven, Cake is a lie and Sad Keanu. Even though Sup Forums was beyond saving with its cancer by then, I kept lurking moar.

Oh so like every reddit moderator ever

>SJW
How long ago did people start using that term with it's current meaning?

>Snacks was an anti SJW
Not really, considering he was/is a pedo. (yeah yeah, CP on my centipede vagina meme, I know)
But seriously, he banned a fuckload of people just for saying "CP is bad m'kay".

Earliest I can remember is the first Tumblr raids
Yikes

pretty new
like 2008ish
meme i guess might be the double nigger sonic meme

Now, yeah pretty much, I still remember when Reddit wasn't so bad though.

Oh man, I remember doing that there were fucking infographics on how to find which was the real one, too.

I remember full threads of infographics that actually hit image limit while staying on topic.

I once counted to 11 with another Sup Forumsro before some fuckwit tried to join. I'll never forger that user.

since one month and now i'm visiting this site every day!

The first thing I remember is Boxxy.
I was just lurking back then because of
>sori for my englando

>How long ago did people start using that term with it's current meaning?
Waaaaaaaay after Snack's bullshit. (so implying WT Snacks was banning people because he was anti-SJW is horseshit)

In fact back in the WT Snacks days, hardly anyone was talking politics. Occasionally a thread would pop up about Bush doing something retarded and a few people would act like the current population of Sup Forums (which didn't exist), but mostly no politics.

It wasn't until Obama was running that politics actually became a thing on the site, and even then it was mostly trolling. Then some retards thought the trolls were being serious and the Stormfags zerg rushed the place.