Can anyone tl dr about the war in syria/ middle east issue?

can anyone tl dr about the war in syria/ middle east issue?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NKb9GVU8bHE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q65eLnbmdhk
youtube.com/watch?v=RW6PVXhl2nI
youtube.com/watch?v=LVzso1Tydoc
youtube.com/watch?v=j8x-rMRZcdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumping with succubus

TL;DR:

DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA BOOM DAKKA DAKKA BOOM OOH DURUM DURUM MOHAMMED JIHAD

Muslimjs fighting muslims because they cant agree if they want to implement sharia law before they conquered everything or that they should impliment it duting. then they both get suppored by the |US in their fight against assad who is secular.
then the turks killed of thge last remaining seculars aka attaturk supporters..

Mean while the non secualars use the disturbance they have created to invade other countries as "refugees"

dont listen to this moron youtube.com/watch?v=NKb9GVU8bHE

Islam does not allow sects to exist as a part of its basic doctrine. Several sects form over the last 1500 years. Islam is supposed to impose a tax called jizya on Christians and Jews living in their territory. Muslims rage hard at other Muslims practicing differently. Muslims rage hard at Christians. Lulz ensue. Several Muslim leaders try to take supreme rulership of their respective countries. People rage. Sunnis start rekking shias
ISIS is formed as an offshoot of alqueda and incorporates many of sadams political advisors as high ranking leaders of the caliphate. War breaks out in Syria because Assad is cucking the entire country. FSA starts noscoping everyone in syria. ISIS comes in and starts shitting all over everything. Air attacks on ISIS controlled territory become a staple of the western diet. Jihadis everywhere lol because they do not fear death. Israel continues controlling the USAs cock and anus. France starts rekking shit. Everyone gets rekt. ISIS adopts John Cantlie from the pound because he was 2qt. As a result there are many 1spooky and 2spooky skellingtons in Syria now. Liberal cucks rage hard over any preventative measures to deter clandestine infiltration of the west by ISIS
Trump arrives in office and pwns everyone.

it's not about religion you dumb motherfuckers.

It's politics. You're sheeple that don't do your own research.

Look at the assad hating muslims what dont like to be controlled so you cant oppress people with your evil religion.

Btw its not oppression if they are just defending them selfs from you savages.

Nice propaganda vid made by arabian oil money

Iran supports isis financially why is it grouped with assad and russia?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAh

>Nice propaganda vid made by arabian oil money

say's every media sheep ever.

This was simply politics ASSAD VS THE PEOPLE.

ASSAD wants to stay at power and will do everything to do so.

Peaceful arab spring demonstrators, Top kek.
Arab spring is conquest by arabs, they ara conquering the whole middle east

You're a moron. It was peacefull untill the extremists joined in. Just like in egypt and the other country's that were having an uprising back then.

Assad never used poison gas it was the muslims who used it.

>Assad never used poison gas
Ok buddy. You didn't follow much of the worlds events did you.

Politics within the religion yes like Said

>ASSAD VS THE PEOPLE.
Assad doesn't want arabs and muslims to invade his country and take over =/= oppression.
He doesn't wants to end up like Egypt,
Kudos on the spin you gave it as most of the west thinks assad is a bad guy whilst he is defending his people of the muslim plague that is been festering on this planet for the past 1600 years

Religion is an excuse used by people in charge to justify their actions. If you believe this, you're either very unaware of the political tension between leading country's or you're simply a sheep.

It was never about religion, religion started choosing which sides it best represented after it all went down. The original trigger was politics and assad wanting to stay on power, while the people protested against him like egypt was doing at the time.

They never protested because of religion or sharia law, that's fictional and made up.

Conquering a country to the subjugate its people isnt peaceful, btw name calling doesnt helps you case you savage lower life form

No, you're completely and absolutely wrong.
This proves how uneducated you are on the mather.

When people were protesting against mubarak in egypt and the middle east was having it's uprising people started doing the same in Syria, however Assad was having none of that and arrested and tortured 15 students who were painting anti-government symbols. That sparked the first large protest which led to the use of extreme force.

Peace full because raping women is peaceful in the eyes of islam youtube.com/watch?v=Q65eLnbmdhk

>you savage lower life form

Wow. You sure got me there, considering you have no idea what you're talking about.

>Tahrir Square Cairo Egypt
>Syria

Kek. Egypt was having it's own uprising with it's own problems. Egypt started out the same as syria and went down the shitter. Nice try failing tho.

He didnt the vice documentary had a interview with a moderate muslim and he said it wasnt assad but the extremist group who used chlorine gas.

You are biased

Its arabs conquering the middle east and killing all other population groups, what ever you say this is fact.

had a interview with a moderate muslim and he said it wasnt assad but the extremist group who used chlorine gas.

Great source of Biased information LOL.

The UN already investigated this. Assad used chems first, rebels retaliated. Both are in the wrong.

More name calling that is going to convince me that all the research i have done wqasnt real. you are a apologist muslim, you lied to me ones before , i would be a fool to listen to you again.

>Its arabs conquering the middle east and killing all other population groups

You should really research things before you speak. People were protesting to have a more western government. They wanted to put Mubarek(egypt) and Assad(syria) who are both very bad and very corrupt down.

No one was going for a more islamic country, the only country that was and is doing so is Turkey.

I know the avg iq of your people, i know that you are lying. i would say you are a lower life form because of that alone

> that all the research i have done wqasnt real

I have proven every one of your fake facts wrong and all you can come up with is "you're name calling".

Standard libtard sjw. Disgusting.

The Middle East was ruled by the British until the early 20th century. When the British left their colonies, the very last thing they did was redraw all the boundaries cutting across ethnic lines to deliberately stir up conflict. They did this so their ex-colonies would be too busy waging war on themselves to go after the British -- and it's the reason Africa and the Middle East look the way they do.

If that's still TL;DR: Da brits dunnit.

Sandniggers blowing up other sandniggers because allahu akbar.

>I know the avg iq of your people
First of all learn to speak English, secondly you shouldn't assume my background considering i'm European; which is currently less of an embarrassment than you are.

If they are on the front line, Close enough to see the assad flag, i would say those are pretty unbiased people for a testimony yes

Syria was actually a French protectorate, and the Brits had influence because they helped the Arabs troll their Turk overlords.
So it's infinity more complex than that.

That's not a valid source of information let alone biased since they're either being attacked or attacking.

I don't know what's hard to understand that there have been multiple investigations leading to assad using it first, but you can believe what you want. I just shared my findings, if you don't want to research it yourself; it's fine. The UN has a whole report on it if you're interested.

The arabs want more islam, all the groups fighting assad want more islam.

you are contradicting yourself now.

Like said before the turks killed off Atatürk supporters in the coup, so yes obviously they want more islam, not ony that they are buying all the islamic groups oil and funding them that way.

>more complex
Of course it is. OP asked for "TL;DR".

You are lying and attacking character = lower life form.

Attacking my typing doesnt changes the lowe retarded iq levels of your people.

European, top kek

>That's not a valid source of information let alone biased since they're either being attacked or attacking.
You are not a valid source of information.

When some one who actively fights assad, Says that it was not assad who used the chlorine it is pretty unbiased.

You are a muslim apologist, you are the one that is not trust worthy and you lied several times already.

Like I said in my original post, this wasn't about religion at all. I just argued so much I might have lost my own point, I'm sorry if I sound contradicting.

From what I know, the original coup attempt was because they were following egypts lead. They wanted Assad gone, it's true there were two factions; which caused a split among rebels. One rebel group wanted a islamic state after Assad the other wanted a western one. None have yet won, which is also quite concerning considering isis is the biggest faction at the moment.

My point was that religion came after it all started, which is what I also said. It was originally about Assad being corrupt and pretty much a borderline dictator.

War, liberals cry, liberals war the most, liberals lose election wat about to end

That's a mighty fine horse user.

>When some one who actively fights assad
>Not biased.

I'm going to stop arguing with you, since you're contradicting and unaware of the meaning of biased.

>new president
>starts killing and jailing political opponents
>syrians like not muh democracy
>riots and protests
>president begins using snipers and gas on protestors
>civil war break out.

>US arming rebels to overthrow their government. Obama promises no boots on ground.
>russia doesnt. And supports the president.
>russiahelps.com
>rebels break into two groups. People youd probably be cool with, and isis sympathisers.
>country turns into warzone

Its also important to remember that Syria was pretty well a first world country before this shit. And alleppo was a huge market hub.

The refugees are the innocents not involved with either side who had a life exactly like yours when bombs started dropping.

Muslims bad
Trump bad

It actually does, you're either a retard for typing like a monkey or you're a assad sand-nigger supporter that's butthurt about the truth.

Either way, just kill yourself and stop being a goddamn embarrassment to the human race.

>this wasn't about religion at all
You said yourself that assad was attacked because he doesnt want islam.
Clearly it is e religious reason.

Further more the infighting is there out of religious disagreement.

In the history of islam muslims have used conflict as a excuse to seek refuge with other people, other poeple that they then will out breed infiltrate and take over.

This has been a conquest method of islam that started when mohammad conquered meccan in this manner.

>attacking character
>lower life form
>typing
>iq levels
>top kek

go back to school user, you're a illiterate fuck.

If they said my enemy (assad) was not the one who used chlorine that it pretty honest.

Where did I ever say assad didn't want islam?

Infighting exists everywhere, every country in human history has had a coup or civil war at some point.

Refugees are another problem entirely, one which I believe trump is doing the right thing banning entry to them.

Not if Assad has used force, kidnapping and bribery in the past it isn't. Like I said a million times, someone on the front line can't be biased. Use your brain and find some unbiased sources.

There is no such thing as human race, it is human spicies.
Insulting faulty insulting comment ignored.

Clearly its you who is butthurt.

More ad hominem, i love these arab muslim tears

>There is no such thing as human race, it is human spicies.
>Says the one who's assuming and judging someone by their race.

You're a moron for trying to attack me for being a muslim, while i'm not. Muslim isn't even a race, but judging by your typo's I can assume you're to damn stupid to understand that.

I'm not butthurt at all buddy, you're just a one-trick horse. Kinda pathetic actually.

I'm not muslim tho?

I just commented because it's quite obvious you never had a formal education :^)

Nice try, now back to crying user.

>Not if Assad has used force, kidnapping and bribery in the past it isn't.
So some how the guy readying a recoilless rifle to shoot at some assad fort is going to speak in favor of assad. you are some kind of deluded thinking you can fool people.

So some how the guy readying a recoilless rifle to shoot at some assad fort is going to speak in favor of assad.

Assad has had people kidnap entire families of rebels. Rebels had their wives raped, which was the systematical rape epidemic of syria, which was also a world-wide scandal.

So yes, When someone had their wives and families kidnapped, they will say anything.

You're deluded to think people have morals in war. Just the fact you don't know this proves you don't know much about what happened in syria.

i did not judge you by race, i judged you by taxon.
Its fact that you sand people have low iqs in the range of 85.

You are some kind of stupid as i said that you where the lower life form for lying alone. I did not even based that on the avg iq of middle easterners.

Why would they speak in favor if they are fighting him?

How does this work in that small brain of yours?

You're either trolling at this point or you're simply the most ignorant uneducated human I have ever met. You literally make mudslimes and niggers look like rocket-scientists.

Are you a moron or just not reading my posts?

If you're mother, wive or sister got kidnapped and you were forced to say something you would.

Go back and read my post again.

Really how about using some argumentation.

>Really how about using some argumentation.
Just wow.

I litteraly just used the argument if someone kidnapped someone you love, you would do anything to save them.

Are you stupid?

>If you're mother, wive or sister got kidnapped and you were forced to say something you would.
Then why is he fighting them, clearly the person was not under duress as he was fighting assad and was free to do so (clearly you are the one with reading comprehension issues), further more this guy had his family on the front as "it would not matter if they get barreled bombed at home or get killed on the front"

and you are some idiot for saying that someone who is fighting assad is some how controlled by him.

Vijay Prashad is good for a super-informed and scholarly reading of contemporary Middle East - but he's a Marxist and anti-imperialist and obviously explain things via "arabs being arabs" or "doesn't religion make people do crazy things? XD", so be warned if you're not into that

youtube.com/watch?v=RW6PVXhl2nI
youtube.com/watch?v=LVzso1Tydoc
youtube.com/watch?v=j8x-rMRZcdo

Also how many other people didn't know about the seizure of the Grand Mosque in Mecca in 1979, I only found out about it a week ago. Some rich Saudi kid and his followers stormed the mosque, and the government had to call in French troops to get them out. It was one of the factors in the Saudi royal family making the country more religiously conservative, to appease these hardcore elements who otherwise would have caused even more internal unrest. Apparently that's the same reason a lot of wealthy Saudi's are in Al-Qaeda, because their families sent them to distant war zones so they wouldn't stir up discord at home.

>Muslim who want more religion
>Claims it is not about religion
>Stands around in europe with signs saying islam shall rule the world
Sure bud, what ever you say.

this is as stupid as blaming US foreign policy on "frontier spirit", or Russian expansionism on "the hardy Slavic character"

>Saudi's are in Al-Qaeda, because their families sent them to distant war zones so they wouldn't stir up discord at home.
Speculation, Why would you think they are not just on jihad?
The Saudis support pretty much any terrorists group thats out there.

Straw men and you dont even defeat the straw men...

for sure, but these things are often overdetermined

Guy reads quran, guy goes on jihad to establish islam every where.
i dont see the over determination

the main reason i voted for trump

Becuase I didnt want Hilary to use a no-fly zone in Syria as a casus belli.

Oh really? So a group that calls itself the 'Islamic State' takes over a region and enforces strict Sharia law, murdering/torturing anyone they consider to counter the aims of Islam, and it's NOT about religion?

You're a fucking moron, pal, and part of the reason the world is so messed up

Even though I'm sure there are people who believe Islam's time for world domination is nigh, your analysis shouldn't stop at the statement on the sign their holding. The myth of a clash of civilisations or religions isn't the totality of the situation, it's just one ideology. It's used and has meaning only because of the context of the actual political and economic totality.

Blablabla, muslims are trying to conquer the world and they are such savages they cant even decide how and start to in fight which they then use to send millions of soldiers to the west as refugees.

Why are people so insistent on this narrow view? Of course it's about religion, but religion exists only as relations between actual people, as material systems of power and social structures. And I think it's fair to say that those material systems are totally determined by abstract religious ideas that exist just by strength of their own irresistible, self-generated allure.

"material systems are *not* totally determined"