It's funny as hell watching racist white people confronted by black people

It's funny as hell watching racist white people confronted by black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=8AY5dQSMkys

> When idiots forget they're no longer on Sup Forums

>outnumber by nogs
>considers this fair
fuck off you dickhead

when you leftie faggots going to realise that free speech not followed by acton entails all manner of speech - hateful or not
if we start consoring people for whats considered a hatespeech then whos to say that whatever you say the next day wont be considered hatespeech to someone because they`re suddenly butthurt
tl;dr freespeech

Thats why you only say nigger online, with nothing linked to your real name

>wtf is the captcha

Actons are my favorite electric skateboards

What's amusing is blacks are more racist than whites, and commit more murders against whites than whites do against blacks.

>pic related

It's okay to be racist.

nigger

Its even funnier when white people retaliate and shoot up black nig nog churches.

>It's funny as hell watching niggers confronted by white people.

It's funny as hell watching niggers confronted by white people.

big mad

Found the impotent racist whites. I knew it. You jack off to these videos?

Samefagging this hard. Here's some fine nigger culture to remind you little negros where you come from.

Niggers eat animals
Crackers have sex with them

I see nothing wrong here

That was amazing.

It's funny as hell watching niggers confronted by the police.

I was really hoping theyd all smash him

>Crackers have sex with them
actually that's sandniggers

what ever you say dog fucker

>niggers
>sandniggers
scum of the earth and you know it

I love how black niggers call us white crackers and use it as an insult, I dont think iv ever seen a white person cry or react to being called a cracker, but call any person a nigger and they run after you like rabid dog.

Most people dont even understand what it means.
The name came up because of white people cracking whips to make slaves work.

I know, its basically just letting us know that we owned black people at one time. Its not the grand whole insult of insults. Its hilarious.

No Norwegians on Mars? I'm not going
>related as fuck

pff, you can be sure that the 1st trip will be progressive as fuck. The crew will obviously have niggers, womans, gays, sandniggers, transfaggots
it may have a white person only if the ship cant fly itself by then

bcause nigger was a word white folks called the slaves

AYO U WUZ RACUS N SHIET WHITEY
GIBS REPURATIONS

Maybe when they make a movie about it but on an actual trip it would be the best of the best, white straight people and maybe a token nigger if someone needs to die first at some point

Dick me down! I'd love to be gang fucked by blacks

so why do you call each other nigger then?
i don't get it
srsly

the best of the best will be the whites and asians that build the ship, no token niggers there
the crew, I bet will be a publicity stunt and filled with useless minorities

>It's okay to be racist.

THIS.

By the way, here's a fuller version of that infographic with more data about niggers nigging it up.

classic turkish 1 on 1

its sane to be racist

If they have niggers and sandniggers, wouldn't the same thing happen all over again?

They wouldn't make it past the moon before sand nig allahu akbars the faggot and then a transfag opens the door because it's feelings were hurt.
Nigs wouldn't even get to steal people's stuff because they're smoking weed in the back

Wow that's a great nigger moment

This is actually pretty funny. I'm not really racist or anything, but damn they were dumb as fuck.

>We've come here today to prove to you that we are peaceful and on equal standing with you in society.
>Smacks the table in a show of force.
>Shouting "hit him, somebody hit dis nigga"
>Shouting AHHH and "fuck you bro"

God damn, if im trying to prove im on equal standing im not gonna go do the shit im being accused of.

Great thread OP.
So much impotent rage.

You realise if you got rid of all the "evil black people" another race would just take their place right? You realise they get into crime because the majority of them are poor and have no other means of getting money right? Honestly come to a country where the majority of people are white and you'll see

>racist white people confronted by racist black people.

fixed that for you.

#blackolivesmatter.

i will become astronaut and go mars i will not fail

They didn't tell him not to say it, they just were mad that he did.

I love that video.