more of her

OC for you faggots.

Random user here
There is a whole Set of her
Ill try to find it

You finish the job bro?

Later, after she woke up

please do

GF recently got into sleep sex. She falls asleep and then I go and fuck her hard, no foreplay. She;s a light sleeper and wakes up immediately, but pretends to be asleep. Pretty cash.

got more?

>implying she's not gonna get you butt fucked in prison for being a rapist

is there a male equivalent?

i'm totally in to girls with tights and no panties. it makes me crazy

anyone have some more?

I have records of oodles of posts on various forums where she's talking about how she begs me to fuck her in her sleep and gives other women advice on getting their boyfriends to fuck them in their sleep. I'm not saying it isn't technically rape, but considering I have way more money than her I could easily get a lawyer to scare whatever shitty lawyer she gets into a settlement.

Bump

That's a fetish of mine

Anyway, fucking her while she pretends to be asleep isn't that great because I know she isn't actually asleep. If I had an actually asleep woman I'd spend an hour eating her pussy and ass before jerking off on her face. But a chick pretending to be asleep wants to get fucked hard, so I still have to perform without the reward of any moans or noises from her.

You a chick or a dude? I can probably give a little advice for either.

Why is her pee green?

Probably one of those tablets that cleans the toilet. They usually have a strong blue dye to change the color of the water. Mix it with a little yellow piss and you've got green water in your toilet.

a2hhhx4m

What's with the cherry tattoo on her hip? I see that on a lot of women, what's that even supposed to mean? "I'm a third of the jackpot at a slot machine in a movie."?

She looks familiar. Rebeckah F?

Fuck, I think I lived in one of those apartments. Probably not the same unit but they're all pretty much identical.

Awesome detail on the face, which ENB are you using?

Wtf? is she dead?

Nah bro. She is just sleeping.

Is...she...i mean... more?

Where did you get that from user? Some other chan?

don't remember

She's ready. Just roll her on her back.

Newfag

classy

i think she is