Rate my girlfriend

Rate my girlfriend.

Fat as fuck.

I'd hit it

I like women of all shapes and colors..

I'd give her a solid 6/10 I really like her legs and I bet she's got a nice ass. Also tits aren't flabby so that's actual mammory glands and not fat, so if she lost weight, which she doesn't need to unless you're a shallow prick, she wont' lose her tits. And her face is really nice, so yeah.

She's very fat, but I'd fuck her. At least once.

More pics

both of these

where the fuck is her neck

Too fat to fuck but I'm sure she could take a load or too. Nice tits.

Danny DeVito as Penguin/10

>solid 6/10

I would, I'm into fatties and I actually I saved they pic some time ago.
My dick wants moar

I'd fuck her so hard the weight loss would enrage Jenny Craig

Great tits, Would fuck her for sure, more!!

Too fat, nobody's shallow for saying so, fat people are a disease, lazy, consuming resources. This bitch looks like she consumed a yoga ball, ate her neck, and stretched her nipples across her tits. I'd give her a -10.

I liked your post up until the point you said she didn't need to lose weight unless OP is a shallow prick.

If someone consciously chooses to be fat because they like it better than the alternatives, then good for them, I'm all for that. I have yet to meet someone who chooses this option in the real world.

If however, they see themselves getting fat, don't like it, and then just continue getting fatter, it's indicative of some pretty big personality flaws that should not be ignored in the name of "fat tolerance", because it's a big red flag, and moreover if you're trying for a lasting relationship, they're likely to pass their shit habits and flaws onto their/your kids.

hot af

She's not completely ugly. And they're some really nice tits. 7/10. More?

6/ kill yourself

I'm sorry I can't see your girlfriend is she behind the elephant?

She looks like a fat fucking goblin!

Rate my girlfriend.

eww

I would but then I like fucking fatties. Would use some very large dildos on her.

Man the harpoons/10

This made me laugh more then I care to admit.

I'd love to spend an evening chatting about current events and feeding her 15000 calories of her favorite foods. Lemme know, swim will travel for the correct meal.

Art History memed well my friend

>Man the harpoons
>Man the
>Man

Wouldfeed/10

11/10 supreme unadultered goddess of the himalayas

HNNNNNGGGGGGG

need to see that butt op.

Lurk more faggot

More

Like a bomb

Or elephant

What a stupid nigger.

Lovely bbw, would fuck

I rate it 300/lbs
tell that blob to stop gorging itself.

Fat/10

I would hit it, however it's only because I'm a whale.

More, she's really cute.

kek

beer keg/10

She looks like a solid 10.

Tonnes

Probably around 260 lbs.

got any cumshot pics of her?

Holy shit i think I know this girl.

You I'm west virginia?

I like girls with big fat tities.

Something about them being fat, fucking them jiggly flabs. Also the fact that they know beggars cant be chooser. Fuck Id dominate the bdsm shit out of her.

I'd bury my face in that.

I'd bang her (look at dem tittays) but she should slim down a bit.

Big/chubby girls are fine when they're hourglass or pear shaped. This girl looks to be about 1 or 2 Buffet Smackdowns away from being a perfect sphere.

HUGE fucking tits. Chubby Goddess. Would fuck.

I'd hit that. Would love to titty fuck those huge juggs, then bend her over and plow her pussy from behind.

Would happily get her pregnant