What is wrong with my exgf

What is wrong with my exgf

>Mine and her first serious relationship, we were each others firsts for a lot of things, really close, happy, all that good stuff
>Recently broke up as she lost feelings
>But still talk just like we always did
>Then she starts getting hot n cold, asks me if its okay to talk to other guys?
>At times mean, telling me to move on be happy, other times her apologising
>So I do talk to other girls, but make it a bit obvious to try make her jealous
>This works as she gets fucking mad at me, so obviously she still likes me?
>Then we're constantly arguing on/off, but at times we can stop as she is dealing with a lot of stuff and she talks to me about it
>Then I find out she has a guy coming over which is weird because she ain't like 'that' at all
>She gets mad at me acting like why would I care, and says I'm meeting all these other girls but go back to her, calling me disgusting, an asshole, she's just got all these things in her head that isn't true
>I explain to her I ain't even done nothing, it's always been her I wanted
>Then she's like you ain't gonna do shit if this guy comes over
>"I don't get what you mean, you're the one fucking inviting him?"
>"If he goes to kiss me and I kiss back you ain't gonna do shit"
>"Well I'd be fucking heartbroken and would want nothing more to do with you, is that what you wanna hear?"
>"Yep"
>say fuck you then, we argue. I tell her I done nothing but tried making her happy, took things slow and was respectful, now look at you nothing but a lier and a slag, I wish I never met you (because at this point I've always been so nice to her so fuck it)

Apparently he's coming over this weekend. Even her sister knows this ain't like her at all. What's happened Sup Forumsros and what can I do?

some things aren't meant to last

she wanted you to be her first. Be happy with that

Now go cry to her friends, and make yourself available.

You wll fuck any of her friends that thought you were cute.

She wants to peg you. Tell her you know and let her

kek i went to school with her

this is no doubt copypasta. but if not, and youre over the age of 16. you are an absolute fucking retard. you have no idea the generic psychology every female has and the games shes playing.

ps, this other guy is basically her bad guy. The guy that makes her panties wet

Stop talking to her. She's done with you.

Seriously. I would stop being friends everything. Show her NOW that doing these things have consequences.

Other wise, she's going to become a big slut.

Trust me on this one.

>Then she starts getting hot n cold
At this point, cut her out of your life completely. She's mind-fucking you.

>teenagers

Fuck you and your 'problems' OP

Lol so share me your wisdom

But he's really not. Not being funny but I'm like an 8/10 and I was her bad and good guy, which is why this break up is so chaotic because i know I mean a lot to her. And this guy is literally some 4/10 beta.

>>I explain to her I ain't even done nothing, it's always been her I wanted
>"Well I'd be fucking heartbroken and would want nothing more to do with you, is that what you wanna hear?"

she wanted to see how fit you are. would you fuck other girls? would you beat the shit out of that guy? etc.

you failed the test.

move on to the next chick, or man up, become strong, defend your pride.
in any case move on to the next chicks. she's shown that she doesn't want to be more than a FB

truth is, she doesn't like you that way anymore

but when she's bored. just like how you get bored. She will call you and talk to you.

But notice when you start to say "lets get close" she pushes away every time. THAT is your answer.
She wants to be "friends" or really. She wants to call you when chad can't be bothered, and she's bored

But when it comes to splitting her atom. Chad is at her beck and call.

Stop talking to her all together.

I know its hard but you have to move on. She is trying to make you feel jealous so at this point your relationship has grown full toxic
Good luck, OP

if you can tell what guy is good looking and which guy isn't

I have bad news for you op.

Here is a little secret about girls. Guy that treat them badly. Usually get the ladies hooked on their dicks.

you mean almost nothing to her. youre too nice. i guarantee it. because no one who has sense (aka not nice) would be so blindly naive. shes not keeping you around because she likes you. shes keeping you around because you boost her ego when she feels down then she goes out and fucks some one else. what I SUGGEST you do is work the sister. either she actually doesnt believe her sister is a slut OR she is trying to get you to want to get with her by telling you about having a guy over and 'thats not like her'. she hopes you will get mad and suggest you 2 hang out and fool around. typical female thing. especially sisters. i'll bet shes younger sister.

You are her safety net - the bloke she will fall back on every time she gets cheated on by a bad boy.

She will continue to use you until you finally get fed up of it.

Cut her off now.

furthermore. when EVER a girl says 'im just going through some stuff' that is code for 'i have a couple guys on the line at the moment and im just not sure how they are going to work out'. point 2, if a girl is ever 'hot then cold' ditch them. they are either emotionally unstable or between guys

Thanks for answers people, I guess I just have to realize it takes 2 people to make something like this work, not just me.

Never seen that pic before. first lost in a long time.

there is a reason people break up, and it doesnt go away. never keep an ex around unless you just want to fuck and ditch. even then, dont ACTUALLY talk to them.

To be blunt you sound like a child. You were straight up and said this is your first serious girlfriend, so gotta cut you some slack there. But all of this just sounds seriously petty to anyone over the age of 20. Probs even younger.

First point, why the fuck are you having sooky little fights with an ex girlfriend? She isn't your girlfriend anymore. If you wanna be friends with her cool, but if you think you have a say about what she does you are retarded and if she tries to tell you what you can do tell her to fuck off.

Secondly, stop acting like everything is so serious. She is just a girl. Sure it seems to you right now that your relationship was special and unique, but it wasn't. It was the exact same shit that every little teeny across the world is doing right now trying to get their peepee touched.

Suck it up, stop being so dramatic, learn from the experience and go find someone new who makes you happy. Then break up with them, whinge some more and do it over again until you die.

She's replaced you because she already owns you, this new guy is a new thing to conquer, and she was trying to get you to show some fucking backbone when she was saying you wouldn't do fuck all if they fucked or whatever. Go to her house, remove his teeth, and remind her you're the god damn man in your relationship.

Step 1: Tell her if he goes over, you'll come over and kick his arse
This can go a few ways, either you can become the dominant force in her mind, or she'll think you're full of shit and goes through with it anyway. In that case, do it. Go to her house, remind her that she's your girl, inform him that she's your girl, and if you have to chimp out on him, punch him in the face until he begins to suspect that this isn't what the evening was about.

Either she thinks your a psychopath now, or (more likely) she finally feels like you're a genuine human male, and you'll argue until she breaks down and cries and apologizes and such, that's her, an evolved female great ape, becoming submissive to you, an evolved male great ape. Then, as the relationship continues, show a wee bit of fucking masculinity, and take charge. That's why she god bored of you the first time, that's why she got all fucking mardy when you we're trying to fuck other girls, that's why she's telling you he's going over.

Stop being a beta faggot, either fuck her friends at cut her off, or grow a ballbag and batter the fucker that;s threatening to take your place.

We are humans, We are subconsciously no different from chimps.

>Guy that treat them badly. Usually get the ladies hooked on their dicks.

If you are content with insecure trashbags, sure, adopt that attitude.

I call bipolar disorder. She is very flip floppy in her traits it seems. Like others have said, just cut ties completely.

the only thing sadder than a broke ass ho is a broke ass joke like yourself

bitches are retards

Relationships dont work, and then you break up. Then you move on and let the other person do the same.

Notice how i said "you move on"? You are not doing that. You both know you cant stay together, its just not working, for whatever reason. Obviously you still have feelings for eachother, every normal person does, especially for their "first". But now you are just staying in some sort of weird limbo, where no one can actually move on. You are being an asshole and telling her how you hit on other women, and she is doing the same to you. She is trying to move on, and so should you. Thats why she is gonna fuck that guy over the weekend. And she will tell you. And then you will be deeply hurt, and you will say how all women are fucking whores, eventho its your own fucking fault. Its obvious that both of you wanna move on, but you keep clinging to her like a child, and she is just doing something, that she knows will push you away.

Just fucking walk away. The longer you keep this up, the more angry and miserable you will be. Walk away, sever contact, enjoy life. Dont become one of those bitter fucks that cant handle a simple breakup. 99% of people break up with their "first", its just how it is. Deal with it.

aka 80% of girls

why the fuck would some one pspaint draw words instead of typing. jesus christ my patience at reading (barely) and imagining how long itd take to write each fucking letter out, 20 times longer than it takes to type so thats like fucking 10-20 minutes drawing up a fucking shitty paragraph about how retarded you are.

Just move on, and never, ever talk to her again. Let her with her shit decisions, be a man and never go back. Is the best for you

8/10 aint nothing without the right attitude, dude

Only the few, most emotionally mature people can remain friends with exes with no jealousy or animosity.

Most people are not among the "most emotionally mature". I'm not. You sure as hell aren't, either.

You could post her feet

She looks a bit slutty imho, try finding more intellectual female and you won't have that problem.
Also if realtionship is stable all the time and you both are not trying to spice it up actively then that happens. Remember, women and men are really different, acknowledge the differences

Seriously, user, I'm no grammar Nazi - but that rant is so full of "aint's" , double negatives and gibberish that I can't make sense of it. Sounds like you're still talking to your ex, though. Never a good idea. Once you're broken up there is no point talking to her anymore. You both need to move on past this co-dependent existence.

and balls.

OP, a lot of people in this thread are just being dickheads because they think they would've made the "right" move, whatever that may be.

If everything is how you said it went down, it is just chicks being chicks, man. It was wrong for you to make it obvious that you were talking to other chicks, even with retained feelings, but it is understandable why you did what you did.

I have no real solution for you, but best of luck with everything!

tell her to kill herself

She's a woman, that's what's wrong with her.
You're making the mistake of treating her like an equal.

find the guy, murder him.

Common mistake of young dudes. Once you break up... break it off completely. Throw away shit that reminds you of her, erase her number, delete her, never talk to her again even if she wants to fuck. You raise your value as a person the quicker you can forget about someone. Makes the other person feel insignificant. Also... this is how dudes get put into friend zones. If youre a man act like a hunter. You wouldnt be eating some rotting carcass because youre afraid to go get a healthy gazelle. Also... going back to ur ex is like taking a shower and putting ur crusty ass boxers back on. Not worth it. Move on. Pray she gets pregnant.

>This works as she gets fucking mad at me, so obviously she still likes me?
Don't mix up her ego with feelings. The fact that you might get over her is bad for her ego. She would like it best if you never forget her while she has somebody new. Mximum ego boost. Of course she tells you to move on. She doesn't want to be disturbed in her new life by you every freakin minute. That's something a girl says not something a girl means