hi Sup Forums
i'm going to be dropping 400 micrograms of acid this weekend
it's going to be my first time taking acid
give me some fun/interesting things to do while tripping

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iij0QOfftrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eat a potato with nutella

Don't think about the chance of losing your mind and fucking up your whole life from 400mgs of fucking acid, good job.

Watch this speechless movie"samsara",i cant guarentee you re life ll change .

400ug is too much for a newb. Take half. You won't get bored, believe me.

Die

the LD50 of acid is way above that micrograms range so hes all good

and yeah op, just remember that youre not dying its just your ego so dont panick when you get that feeling... (youll know what im talking about)

and well generally id recommend busting Dark side of the moon as you come up then at the peak go outside especially if its night time out there and the stars are out go star gazing itll will be fucking magical then t-mins7 hours watch something visual id recomend fear and loathing in las vegas (prepare to trip balls watching that shit)

just make sure you have some valium or xanax incase of bad trip

Look at yourself in the mirror, it's good shit. Also take a shower. Also, go walking outdoors with no shoes on, seriously.

Good luck.

no dont
embrace the good and the bad although i use those terms lightly as there is no good or bad trips just a reflection of your own ego shooting back at you because more often than not the "bad" side of the trip makes you realise something you`ve been hiding all your life and will help you to face those fears once and for all

op here
thank you guys for the suggestions, i'll cut down the dose from 400 to 250 since it's my first time

good luck
also if it gets really really and i emphesize "really" intense just go from one room to another or pre-trip specify your own (kek) safe space so to say so that if it ever gets intense just go into that room and chill for a few minutes

I went swimming on acid. It was a blast.

>400 micrograms
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my dose. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont trip off shit that was perviously in cans. you're a fucking joke dude, and im dead fucking serious. gert areal family that takes good acid, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fucking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fucking poverty acid on these boards ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking phaggot.

kekd and checkd
go home user. your drunk

>dont speak to me or my wifes son ever again bro

Eat some grapes, last time I took acid I ate 3 bags of grapes, they were the most delicious thing in the world. I also spent 6 hours watching a helicopter spin around, pretty good night.

that's a pretty big dose for your first time. you might be better off just eating 200, and then waiting 2 hours. you can always take more

agree

also: Koyaanisqatsi
blu ray dat shit.

depends on body weight...

LD50 has nothing to do with fucking your brain up beyond any measurable level of psychosis

would recommend weed and vitamin c from like a fresh orange if its too much

other than that:

be comfy, couch etc. dim lights, some psytrance with caleidoscope youtube vids should be good:

youtube.com/watch?v=Iij0QOfftrY

if you're a smoker: buy filter cigarettes. I can't roll for shit when I'm tripping...

>LD50 has nothing to do with fucking your brain up beyond any measurable level of psychosis
LSD having anything to do with psychosis is a meme
unless its an RC or you`re abusing the subtance on a regular basis which is also a meme because it has quick tolerance build up

i always find the best trips come when you drink. i'd drink a couple beers before you dose, and then keep sipping on beer throughout. it helps prevent the tension in your neck/jaw, and removes any inhibition/nervousness