So Sup Forums, I'm thinking about trying to make some home-made meth. Has anyone did this before and if yes...

So Sup Forums, I'm thinking about trying to make some home-made meth. Has anyone did this before and if yes, did it work? How easy was it, how much smoke and chemical smell should I expect and stuff like that. Thanks

And by the way, I would only try my stuff, but mostly I would sell it, I'm not a fan of meth/amphetamines

Without a minimal knowledge of chemistry and lab security you will probably kill yourself in the process or with your product

have you ever ben far even decided even look more like?

That's why I'm asking first
You seem to know something, share please if you will
>inb4 asking advice on Sup Forums

Hello fbi

Have a seat sir

Actually I could use the equipment but I have no idea of how it's done. Making good meth is preety dangerous. Can't help you.

cool, but some sites i've seen have pretty easy explanations so i tought maybe it was actually easy to do.
Well, i'll grow some weed then

As you will have to alkalise solutions and reduce some compunds expect fast rising heat. Use ice baths. Amines not only smell terrible they also are a risk for your healt. It would be pretty good if you had a deduction. Also: organic solvents are very often easily inflamable and offer severe health risks.

OP where do you live?

nice try mr. FBI, maybe you can guess from the filename

shit, well i do have a gas mask

Only asking because if you are a redneck or an eurofag you may be preety much fucked just by buying security mesures. High-tier mask and gloves are a must.

I live in a small town that noone gives a shit about.
Security against police is not a concern. My concerns are security and skill, and I don't have the skill, but I do have a friend that studies chemistry. Could he know anything about this?

user, you sound like the type of retard to stopper a boiling flask. Be sure to look right at it without goggles to ensure that it is properly boiling when you have it on the burner.

If you do not have at least orgo 1 experience WITH LAB, you're retarded and you're probably going to either blow something up, or poison yourself.

You're fucking retarded.

hmm.. if rednecks and beaners can cook up marketable meth in some skiddish basement, im sure you can learn it too OP

So, your advice is don't do it if you don't know what you are doing, which is pretty solid.
And this IS just an idea, I'm currently collecting info and thinking that shrooms may be the way to go

ive watched breaking bad. ask away

If you want to produce quality meth in a manner that it is worthwhile, you'll have to produce big amounts. Calculating roughly, you'll invest at least about 1000-2000 in labroratory equipment. I can't tell how much you will need to get the necessary compounds, because maybe you know a way to get quite easily, but if you want to go from pseudoephedrine/ephedrine, you'll need huge amounts of containing pills. Regularly. You'll also need NaOH, Acetone, naphta/Toluol/whatever unpolar solvent. You'll need Red phosphorous, but you'll only need to buy that shit once, it can be regained. You'll need Iodine, you'll need MgSO4 (or Na2SO4 I think should work too) and you'll need HCl. Depending on how good you are, your yields will probably be not so good and not constant.

If you want to do that shit right, it's not that easy. If you want to cook for fun and/or your own enjoyment you can do it once or twice and might be able to replace labroratory equipment with stuff from your kitchen.

Bet he could help, but making meth is not something you are taught in uni. Bet he won't help because he knows the dangers of it.

Exactly this, all the stuff that's selling in my area is from skiddish basements made by people with no chemistry skills execpt of course making drugs.

Yeah it he did like 2 internships and studied for more than 2 semesters he is probably good to go.

Of course that's not something you learn in uni kek, but maybe he can help by getting some equipment from the uni and proper usage of it

>Implying you need to be know how to do everything before you try it.

You don't fly an airplane if you don't even know the controls. You don't practice law if you don't know the laws. You don't practice chemistry if you don't even know what tools you are using and how to use them.

If those concepts are too advanced for you, I recommend you apply for state aid. I'm pretty sure all states offer aids for the mentally retarded when severe enough.

That's going pro. Without knowledge he will blow his house up.

then its simple
find the supplier of the shit they sell in your area
blow him balls deep
learn how to meth
???
profit

shrooms are the easiest drug to grow. just use sterilized cow shit and wait

You're probably right, but I never got why people wouldn't want to do it right. If he doesn't do it right he'll get a shit product and people won't want to buy it that much.

Just watch breaking bad stupid

Get some strong friends, raid his place, kick him out and take over the operation ?

Oh, the people where I live will buy shit ata reasonable price. Trust me, they are ghouls

implying theres a high competition on good or bad meth
junkies love meth will buy meth at the instant they hear the word

>kick him out
nigga your getting shot the moment you set foot there

It was a joke man, I would be dumb enough to try making my own meth, but not dumb enough to get shot like that

That might be true. None the less, the essence of my deliberations was: The shits going to be expensive and dangerous.

how bout you make some home made "get-a-life" and get off roided up speed douchbag

So your toughts are that I'll spend more on the process then I could earn by selling shit product?

I don't like speed you tit, I would just sell it because the demand is very high these days.
And of course I would try my own product, who wouldn't?

The risk is there. You could minimize costs by stealing much of the stuff you need, but that will yank up other risks. I don't know how much you can get for a defined amount of product. You should calculate the costs. I'll post once more and write down for you what kinds of equipment you'll need if you give me a sec.

or you know, you could just kinda ya know, subtly, buy the stuff you need...just an idea

This thread is basically children who have taken one or two high school or community college chemistry classes trying to pretend to be some bigtime chemist.

I am actually a pharmaceutical chemist. Im in the lab right now in fact. I make drugs.

None of you could make any pharmaceutical that any human should consume. I dont care if you took "orgo 1" and read some hippie book.

You have zero experience in an API lab. You dont have access to any kind of Analytik. HPLC is a must.

Youll basically wind up with some shit soup, maybe get some kind of rocks out of it with like 60% purity.. Overall just dont even try.

To sum up:
1- high inversion, you must produce a lot to make it rendible, high risk, good product
2- shitty product while the dangers are still there

I hate pharmacists

So, this is the shit you'll need to get a pretty good product starting from (pseodu)ephedrine.

Equipment needed:
Erlenmeyer flask
A monopod and a big and two small clamps
A plug with two drilled holes
A thermometer which fits into mentioned hole
A tube of glas which fits into mentioned hole
A silicon hose that fits on the glas tube
A balloon
Tape
magnetic stirrer and and hot plate (one thing)
two funnels
At least 3 beakers
2 dropping bottles
seperating funnel
long pipette
pH indicator
some bowls
filters
Safety equipment (like a coat, glasses and shit like that)
And cotton cloth

That's what you need in equipment I guess. I'll go on with compounds next post.

Im not a pharmacist.

Im a synthetic organic chemist who makes pharmaceuticals.

YEah you can but it will cost too much if you want to produce decent amounts, that's why I suggested the stealing shit.

jam it all in microwave and set it to 20 mins, guaranteed kilos bro

Yeah you're right but why do you care? Why not tell him how to do it he doesn't seem to mind.

Reading this list makes me want to overdose on my own product.

I'm a material engineer, and I know my shit. But I don't know how meth is done. So that's why I said I couldn't help OP.

My advice to him is NOT to do it.

Or here.. This would work.
-Enroll in a University, study Biochemistry.
-Apply to jobs until you find one in a lab making pharmaceuticals.
-Work for several years.

Then you should be able to make something worthwhile.

your a douchbag that follows a chemical cook book to make crap that delinquent ex communicated pedophiles chase people around and force them to take screa ing mental illness and "muh call of booty" the government tells me to do it and I need a paycheck to pay off all my stolen Zyloft from the hospital where "I" work which ends up in your green coat lab back pocket you ASSHOLE

Soo on with the compounds
(pseudo)ephedrine
red phosphorous
NaOH
Iodine
destilled water
HCl
Toluol/Diethyether/naphta (unpolar solvent)
NaCl
Aceton
MgSO4

There are other ways to do it. But this is the most common route to take in smaller scales I guess.

get off Sup Forums martin Shkreli

When i was a pisshead in uni, i thought i could make money making meth or x.

Looking back on it now after years in industry.. No. Just no. I would have wound up poisoning someone.

The things you learn in Uni need to be combined with years of practical experience.

The APIs i make generally need to be 99 or 99,5%+ pure. No way i could have hit those targets as a piss-ant like op.

I will put a plug in your ass,;

You're absolutely right in that, but if an amateur goes with a decent instruction and reaches a purity of 60% than that shit is still better than what most junkies can get their hands on. I mean, do really care if some guy blows up his basement or some junkies get bad meth?

Buy pseudoepherdine
Boil water
Put it in the water, after itboiled

Transfer to bottle
Freeze it 12h
Take it ouut
shake
filter through coffee paper filter
What is left there is meth
Snort/smoke

Gather fart gas in a baloon, press it into a pipe and smoke it

What comes out is meth