Girlfriend has a 9" dildo and wants bigger. What should I do?

Girlfriend has a 9" dildo and wants bigger. What should I do?

get a new girlfriend, that cunt will be screwing niggers for the bbc soon anyway

Have her fuck you with it you little bitch!

Doesn't like black cock. Les strapon is her fetish

Turn 360 degrees and walk out

Run with it OP. Pussies look great all stretched out with giant toys up them. Get her a Bad Dragon. On the other side you could tell her you need to use her ass more as she's made her pussy too loose.

inb4 newfags

She takes 6" girth right now with no struggle. Says she wants to take a big strapon

who cares?
get a 9incher and have fun in bed together with it
fucking a vagina isnt as good a feeling as anal or a well done blowjob.
so she can use her fucking dildo until she feels the need to procreate
who gives a fuck

hi im the newfag

Dump her brah

Let her get it and use it on her?

Vaginas don't stretch permanently and she may enjoy it.

Tell her to save anal for your dick and go as far as she wants with the pussy boss. Also, let her se how much she can get into your ass. You know she wanna strap you hard

Says if she was taking one she wants me to fuck her mouth has her pussy is stretched

Nothing has been said about her wanting to strap me

Well get a nice big red Bad Dragon.

She has a strapon, ofc she wants too use it. She's probably holing it secret from you

I would rather see her fucked by someone else

That sounds like fun. I always liked inserting various things into my girl and watching her reaction. She's small and I'm big, so I could never fist her

>She's small and I'm big, so I could never fist her
You'd be surprised.

Most babies are probably bigger than your fist... most women can handle being fisted.

Buy her a 16 inch

You're probably right, but I believe during birth hormones are released to relax the smooth muscles, and she never fancied poppers.

Right in the ass. That should teach her to stop mutilating herself.

Doesn't make sense.....
Its just a prank bro

Start commenting on women with large tits and subtly tell her shes getting loose

get a girlfriend who isn't such a cunt!