RLM

Drunk Mike best Mike

youtube.com/watch?v=HUEKreyTkvA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFj0tse5nZU
youtube.com/watch?v=3mRJmcuC-8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TFW he loved the new Ghostbusters.

I find it funny that your lie will be proven false the moment he clicks on the link and see no dislike bar.

Has he ever been this drunk/hated a movie this much?

of course Mike loves the new ghost busters.

fucking D R O P P E D

What's another episode other that this one where they get very drunk?

Is this skull vodka that good?

>drunk mike

I dont have the full clip on youtube, but it the full thing starts with mike actually scaring off jay and him yelling cut

youtube.com/watch?v=GFj0tse5nZU

>$49.99 for 750ml

That better be the best tasting vodka ever holy fuck.

that's most episodes

The joke at the end about this actually being a reboot of the old Ghostbusters show with the monkey in it could easily be taken the wrong way.

No. Ethanol is ethanol, and all vodka is just distilled ethanol. Don't let placebofags tell you otherwise; the placebo effect is applicable even when the recipient is aware of the placebo (e.g. just the price of the vodka alone and the subsequent mental influence will make it taste better despite knowledge of the contrary).

>Well, you're going to hate me for this but... I loved it
>shut video

FUCKING MIKE

she's hot. fuck off hater.

Drinking a couple of beers isn't the same as drinking vodka.

Leslie pls go

Fake drunk.

likely a solid decent/10

only get it if you want a $35 novelty glass skull flask

Go into the trees with the chimpanzees

Are you even legal drinking age?

>rich having vodka
Isn't he a teetotaller because of his fucked up parents?

It's not a surprise that RLM are the only notable reviewers who are shitting on Ghostbusters. They feed on controversy and edgy opinions, and have never been afraid to display sexist/racist opinions.

Most reasonable critics agree that it's a perfectly acceptable middle-of-the-road movie. The kind of thing you take your family to on a hot summer day. I can't wait for Ghostbusters 2.

Good question. I'm not sure if hes ever been this drunk on camera before. Maybe in that episode where he made up that "Juicy Shack Meat" meme?

A part of me wishes he wouldn't have gotten drunk. I believe he could have better explained why this movie really sucked and put SJW's in their place harder if he would have stayed sober.

Leslie pls go

>controversy
>liked SWtFA
>like almost every Marvel schlock
>constantly review blockbusters that are 80%+ Tomatometer
>don't even review most divisive stuff
Do you even know what the word means?

Mike is cruel when he drinks.

> tfw you start to feel sorry for Leslie Jones.

even black reviewers compare her to the gorilla from the 70's show.

Give an example.

All the really blunt shit he says.
>every time her character came on screen I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF

In Vino Veritas

every botw where he gets drunk and shits on rich

>RLM
>controversy

You what meight?

Pick literally any one of their videos.

you should check her twitter

wtf was she expecting?

twitter is a shithole anyway you see it.

drunk mike gives me flashbacks to my dad at family events

Is The Slimer good?

Jeez.

Too bad the trailers made her look awful. If she's really the only decent character in the film, this makes me feel really bad for hating on her. :(

It's not bad by any means, strong and fairly smooth.

But realistically you're paying for a novelty bottle

It's not. Kinda sucks.

Which episode is this from?
Also Jay a qt

slimer is a bit of a mcguffin in this one

No, I mean, the drink these hacks made on the video

As a Papa John's employee, the association with this movie has been super cringy for everyone who works here.

>That whole Chris Helmsworth bit

I lost it. Especially Rich Evans reacting to Mike saying the wrong name.

Who cares, the bottle makes good bongs

literal retards. there are many ways to make vodka, and ways to distill it.

Go taste Skol vs. a Premium one. One is gonna be a LOT smoother, and easier.

also, big difference between ones made from grains vs. potatoe

>drink made by mixing a shitty vodka and a cancerous child's drink
mike didn't even finish half of his, and he drank more than half of the vodka

>it's a perfectly acceptable middle-of-the-road movie. The kind of thing you take your family to on a hot summer day

Didn't the fat Chickbusters make fun of the the guy who committed suicide in the film who worked as a bellhop? Then he ended up becoming the giant No-Ghost logo monster, and she called him a Loser virgin who will never be loved while blasting his dick.

So a Director (Paul Fag) who claims to have been bullied in high school, has been bitch online for for months about how horrible bullies are creates a film where the "Bad guy" is a thinly veiled fanboy who gets bullied to the point of committing suicide, and than just to ad insult to injory he gets made fun of by the Chickbusters, kicked in the balls, and sent to a hellish dimension where he will rot for all of eternity...

Yeah great message for the kids. If you get bullied or are depressed just fucking kill yourself.

>if you close your eyes the harassment stops

People still can talk shit and you can know that they're doing it. Also Tyler makes shitty music

a review about Ghostbusters2016 has better jokes than the actual movie

For people who weren't endorsed by Crystal Head vodka, they sure sold the fuck out of it for me.

I personally really like vodka. Is it really worth 40-50 bucks for 750mL? Anybody give it a shot?

>It's a Mike gets drunk and gasses Jay episode

This one particularly
>China, your communist government thinks the movie is witchcraft

Do you mean a child's drink that is cancerous, or a drink belonging to a cancerous child?

Wait, nvm. Read the thread.

Is it worth it for the bottle? Bottle looks pretty fuckin rad.

I might pick some up, and if I can ever find ecto cooler, I'll name the drink "The Destructor".

Ayo Paul, it's Tyrone, I'm here to fuck yo wife.

it's green for a reason

If you want a nifty bottle go ahead, but it isn't worth the price of the booze. For that price you can get a nice bottle of Woodford Reserve bourbon.

>this is considered the same species as me

idk, I think vodka is disgusting puke only fit for inhuman slavs, but that bottle is cool as fuck.

>the die hard part

i just keep it as an ornamental piece, haven't tried it

That's a good name.

On that note how are the new ecto coolers? Did they actually stick with the old formula or did Sony fuck that up too?

The worst bullies are people who have been bullied in the past and then acquired power.

Things are worth whatever you're willing to spend. If you have to justify spending $45 then you might as well stick to running popov or other shit tier vodka through a brita filter a couple times.

>last night I took a dick thiiis big!

The most recent BOTW IIRC

Shit was hilarious. Best episode since Double Down.

>the lions share of the modern democratic party.

fucking nerds with an ax to grind, every one of em'.

I was really just asking if Dan was bullshitting about its purity. He was really going on about it, but Dan does love making money.

From the look of it, I'd be spending at least half the money on the bottle no matter what. 45 isn't much.

I drank ecto cooler way back in the day, but I couldn't tell you what it tasted like. As I understand, I was just some kind of mango citrus drink with a green color added.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mRJmcuC-8Y

Here you go famalam

Dan is a lot of things, but "dishonest" isn't one of them.

Thank my african american brother, I remember this episode, the entire Dangerous Men part was just amazing, perfect movie for them to watch

You have a point.

It was actually a pretty fun video. I seriously almost lost my shit when Mike said he liked Ghostdusters.

Probably going to be me someday. Just graduated college and heading to graduate school and I'm already unbelievably turned off by how bad my friend's lives are going. It's amazing how fucking lazy this generation is, most people don't seem to even have the faintest idea of what they're doing after college anymore.

Mike's timing and delivery is flawless, I almost believed him for a second there.

congrats on your white penis.

I wish I could be half as retarded as you, then I could claim disabilities and retire.

Thats because most people shouldn't be going to college, at least not for liberal arts, but its basically been beaten into us that we have to.

A degree in history or woman's studies isn't going to do much for you. In some countries, like Japan, the name of the university is usually enough to get your foot in the door, but in America no one cares what college you went to if you studied something with no real application.

I kind of feel we need more vocational schools, and less of a stigma attached to them. Liberal arts should really only be the domain of the super passionate or really those of the upper middle class and above.

Like if everyone was going to college for engineering, we probably wouldn't need some many Asians and Indians immigrants to meet demands.

if all creative endeavors were approached with the fear of being taken the wrong way, or with the goal of winning social points in the media, we'd have nothing but shit movies like this and lady gaga albums for eternity.

>People still can talk shit and you can know that they're doing it.

And entertaining their taunting somehow makes this better?

Shutting the fuck up, getting off the internet for awhile, and focusing on doing something worth a shit is a far better direction to go than sitting on twitter and internet fighting.

Who in their right mind gives a fuck what goddamned twitter users even say?

so you mean we'd be living in the world of today?

His haircut is looking very Hitler-eqsue

for now. it will end. hopefully.

Tell me about it. One of my friends was a sociology major and I always gave him shit for it, half-joking and half-serious. He's starting a job at some extremely sketchy sales firm in a few weeks. Despite asking several times, he never once could tell me what job he wanted to get with his degree, or if he needed a Sociology degree for it.

I feel kinda bad for him and kinda don't. I can't imagine wasting my parent's hard earned money on an education and not have the slightest clue what I was doing in the long term.

How can Mike be the goofiest and most serious member of RLM at the same time?

this. really. it's a fine skull bottle, still have mine.

>Majored in English Lit
Fuck me. All I wanted was a archive or gov paid job

these men are pawns

Alcoholism.

Even seven peso jose, one of the most spineless, milquetoast reviewers on the internet tore it to shreds.

It has to be a special kind of bad to get that honor

Mike is the Bill Murray of the group.

Mike = Bill Murray
Jay = Harold Ramis
Rich = Dan Akroyd
the guy with the beard = Ernie Hudson

Christmas special is GOAT drunk episode. They all get so lit that Mike feels comfortable bringing out his edgiest humor, and between making fun of 9/11 and nearly naming the jew I think its the best thing they ever did.

I feel they did plenty of SJW bashing before the vodka kicked in. His getting drunk showed how much he gave a shit about them in the first place.

The last line in particular was gold. "Oh, you know what I hated most about it? It starred women!" I couldn't help but laugh.