A white woman gets raped by a brotha every 20 minutes in America

A white woman gets raped by a brotha every 20 minutes in America

conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/the-truth-about-interracial-rape/

Problem white bois?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/
www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is now a thread about women with bears.

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

It's true, bear rape is depressingly common

All sex is rape.

What is this womans name that gets raped every 20 minutes?

Won't be a problem pretty soon. Enjoy your nigger camps and gas showers. Not even a racist but eh, people who take pride in this kind of stupid shit are the reason things like this are going to happen. Suck it.

he isnt even black.its just faggot from Sup Forums trying to make us hate niggers

if you wanna get a girl wet,show her this picture.

but we do hate niggers

samefag

Is this not a topic more suited for reddit or tumblr ?

My mistake, the number is likelier every 6 minutes because only a third of rapes are reported.

Must be yo white bitches just love that nigga cock too much

/b already hates nigger. wtf are you new?
>pol is anti jew and the main demographic of pol is mudslimes south europeans and colored calling them selfs white.

There's no difference between black and white you fucking racist. The problem is that they're male. All men are sexist and rapists, we live in a patriarchal rape culture and that is a fact. Educate yourself and go watch some feminist frequency and get a degree in womens and gender studies.

We can dislike them but we dont hate them wanting them to die like Sup Forums.It's difference

hahahahaha...

oh, youre serious? let me laugh even harder

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im left-liberal and fucktards like you are the reason why we all are so hated

Ahem.

this is Sup Forums, we hate everyone

nice trips tho, faggot

Niggers = more animal than bear
Bear = more human than niggers

what's your mums name?

Considering they've never protested I think its fair to say they like it.

Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
Evolution.
Certain genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.

amren.com/news/2006/06/scientists_stud/

Calm down tyrone.

Did the tumblr memo say that you should send ppl to pol. i never seen so many go to pol comments from DeadLookInTheirEyesPeople before.

>tantric

I concur

Then why are u making these threads?

>comments on random commenter.
>crys op
>butthurt about this thread made by tumblr nig or troll.

Contribute or gtfo.

No,you could do the same image for all other races.Why u try to find a reason to hate niggers so much?

Because it goes beyond individual cases and anecdotes.
All these images are statistics, thats why.

>try to find a reason
You dont have to try.

They are sub humanoids with a small intellectual capacity.
They evolved in a plentiful and rich biotope so it was not a problem to be waist full or to destroy things.
In competition with other animals and the inability to craft tools to overcome the balance, they developed to be loud and aggressive to scare off or kill other animals that potentially are a threat or a resource (so the ones that where less aggressive were less successful).
All other races have Neanderthal dna in them,
hominids that lived in a harsh climate around 100 000 to 250 000 years ago.
cooperation teamwork saving and managing resources was key to survival.
Empathy came in to play as well as if one member of the group was weak or injured it was beneficial to help him or her.
This member might have had a skill that would pay off in the long term.
Also taking care of your children and teaching them is more important in a harsh climate. Making sure they don't freeze to death or starve in the pre teen years becomes more important as well.
Africans had to deal with a high death rate from wildlife.
There was enough easy food and living to keep up a high rate of birth.
Because of this there was no genetic selection for cooperation ,teamwork abilities, intellect , empathy, efficiency conservancy or the ability to convey information from one person to another , simply because nature never required it.

>Conservative headlines.com

Top fucking kek. Maybe if you posted facts from a legit web site and source that wasn't so biased they litterally state it in their web site name.

He wasn't serious.
Why do you fucking autists repeatedly believe these people? How can you be so fucking oblivious that you think anyone actually thinks like that, especially now when nobody's referred to themselves as an SJW in like two years.
Please never leave this specific board.

FBI statistics, you dumb cunt.

>Implying one bank backed, wall street sponsored party funded by special interests is any less corrupt than the other.

Oh the CTR shillz are back.

I feel like the guy who wrote this one was jerking off while he did it.

i'm jerking off right now

I already hate niggers so I think his job was already done. Now we have more time to look at pics of women with bears.

Pls dont breed.
>people do think like that
>do we believe that not all comments are artistic forms of fiction on Sup Forums?, do we,,,, PUNK?
Who the fuck do you think you are, being all elitist and shit.
You are on Sup Forums like the rest of us you loser. You are even on the same board you fucking degenerate.

Her parents should have warned her.
Now shes dead got raped and anons are fapping to that memory.

Is is from a book?Name?
I think that's because most of niggers were raised in poor families and when you're poor and raised by the street,u gotta have lower moral standards because of it.I'm pretty sure niggers from medium and from upper crimes don't commit statistically more crimes than whites

>I'm pretty sure niggers from medium and from upper crimes don't commit statistically more crimes than whites
Wrong.

>brotha
>white bois
these posts are hilarious

>I think that's because most of niggers were raised in poor families and when you're poor
Wrong.
The poorest Whites are less criminal than all but the wealthiest 10% of Blacks:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/poor-white-kids-are-less-likely-to-go-to-prison-than-rich-black-kids/

Race is also more tightly correlated to homicide rate than single-parent households are, and population density has no correlation to homicide:

www1.udel.edu/soc/faculty/parker/SOCI836_S08_files/Landetal_AJS90.pdf
Violent crime correlates more tightly with race than with wealth or population density:

ronunz.org/2013/07/20/race-and-crime-in-america/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_income

worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_African-American_population

Poor woman.

There's a reason why they're all poor and useless. They don't belong here in human civilisation and would be much better off back in the wild where they belong.

Why would the jews flipflop in to hating blacks and exposing their destruction?

Problem? Yeah, you're a dangerous mentally ill person who thinks rape is acceptable. that's the problem, idiot.

Wait,i need to think for a while

Technically they are not mentally ill.
They are just classed as such.

Edgy file name.

Only socially inept cucks hate niggers. They fear niggers.

>23 year old moves in with older nigger off craigslist.
didn't see that coming.

She didn't see that cuming either.

They like them young and naive.

REEEEE'd for this exact reason.
Bears >>>>>>>>>> Slugs >>>>> Niggers

У этого медведя нету члена. Это самка
*мимо_русский*

>we
gtfo
trips unchecked

here's your

y tho

> conservative-headlines.com
> circle jerk saucing
> asking for approval from Sup Forums

>beaten to death.
Im sure they both got beaten by sandnigger dick alright.

Maybe, just maybe she should've stayed away from them? I have zero sympathy for her, the increasing number of east Asian chicks and other women who end up in those situations. Most of them would be happily marching in the womens march and support BLM to make themselves look good and walk right into the open knife.

kek

They dont know any better. Its even illegal to tell them as that is a hate crime and racist.
Not to mention you lose your job.

The bait is strong with this one.

Story behind this? Seems like some chick ended her sex holiday in Africa differently than she had planned.

Roll

reroll You need to add some numbers user.