(strongly agree)

Only do if after they invade Poland

>>A HITLER

don't leave me hanging, which Hitler was it

Booty bump

Definitely not B. Hitler

Where you live tough guy?

1) Fuck Nazis
2) You can't respond to thoughts and words with physical violence. You can't physically attack people for something they *might* do. Society breaks the fuck down into totalitarianism when that line of thinking is allowed to prosper.

You know, just one of em

Bumping with Idk what

Tempe, Arizona

Naziism isn't a political disagreement, it's a threat

If they get punched they weren't true Nazis

Just shit only fascists do.

Exactly this.

You're not allowed to punch people for thinking things only for doing certain things and that's usually in self defense.

Hitler did nothing wrong

That's a rare. I'm stealing it.

I carry a gun, so think about that for a second.

What a shame, Australian here. If you have any antifa friends here I'd like to meet them.

Punching a nazi is always self defense

Kill all antifa before they organize another Stalinist purge and murder tens of millions of people again.

Nazis are smalltime in comparison.

You can't stop their right to think that an ethnic cleansing is needed. you do not decide what is right to think and wrong to think you controlling freak. It's horrible that they think that but the best way to stop a nazi is to talk and convert them to sanity. How many people being punched has converted them truly? None because it doesn't fucking work.

Oh honey you don't want that, they'll fuck you up hard though guy

What are they going to do? Suck my dick?

Its OC

No it's not you dumb fuck how is what someone else thinking going to harm you? It can't and it won't however apparently your violent thoughts will hurt nazis so technically you are worse than neo nazi's of today since you actually are harming people.

I'll be sure to shout "nazi" really loud before I crack you skull for no reason then.

Some nazis might not be evil? Let god sort them out, I'll take peace and justice on earth.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>antifa
>tough
o i am laffin at the thought

Genocide does in fact hurt people

>implying

destroying the east india companies import that directly benefits the king is nowhere near comparable to a bunch of Soros funded retards and limp wristed college students burning down their own campus attacking women

Supporting nazism =/= actually committing genocide

It's like how supporting Hillary isn't the same thing as getting her actually elected.

Isn't the right crying about some Berkeley protest right now? Hypocrites.

No. You don't know what self defense means.

But only if they throw molotows. Their arms are much too thin to hurt anyone :>

>Supporting nazism =/= actually committing genocide

retarded message in pic
the left is doing some olympic-tier discursive gymnastics trying to label all kinds of statements as calls for violence or discrimination. they are doing that so they can normalize violence perpetrated by themselves and their goons. also, blurring the distinction between ideas and action.

Killing someone for their thoughts is definitely neither peace nor justice. If they take action, totally different thing. But just thinking is literally not hurting anyone, since it's not "doing". But "thinking". Do you understand?

you forgot "stairs" in that image

Donald Trump is scared of stairs lol

yes it is, because if the nazism grows long enough it becomes genocide

Naziism is violence

Nazis believe in genocide. Stop them before it's too late by any means necessary

its not about them being whatever its about you taking upon yourself the right to kill in order to something. if you try to live by that principle, people should not hesitate to neutralize you in any way possible

>protest
lmao

niggers rioting isn't a protest, faggot

Yeah, it's only a protest if people stay in their free speech zones and don't make too much noise!

People you disagree with are not nazis mr liberal

>implying BLM is not a hate movement based on alternative facts

A lot more white people are shot by police every year in the US. Also, "not armed", "dindu nuffin".. really? You are a special kind of stupid

As American as apple pie

political violence is a fascist method.
you can call yourself "antifa" or "anarchist" or "spicy meatball", if you do what fascist do, you are a fascist.

also you completely misunderstood the post you replied to. the thrust was not about values/virtue, it was about thinking and punishing people for it. when people rally to do harm and begin with it, then you destroy them, not before

kys. seriously. Your poor parents :(

I wonder if the irony of using ad hominem and spamming the picture with as many lefty-triggering symbols as possible as a response to one single ad hom word is lost on the creator of this picture.

Simple minds will be simple I guess

Glad you agree.

I heard Hitler C is the best but Hitler A seems to have some good quotes.

Says the people shitting their diapers in fear over their candidate not winning an election.

my fucking sides this fear-mongering

Unless they don't commit it and you can't call everyone who disagrees with you nazis. Also punching neo nazi's of today, many of the people even being punched aren't even nazi's it's only going to solidify them as victims when we need to talk to these people not punch them.

No one stops believing something because you punched them. Not a single fucking person.

>his poor parents

I'm sure yours are thrilled to have a closet nazi as thier child kek

The left calls anyone with political views right of "Hanoi Jane" Fonda a Nazi these days. So I'm against it.

By that logic antifa are far more dangerous and should be culled first

It doesn't actually happen unless you can either get a cheap shot in or you've got a ten-to-one advantage.
Even then you still get rekt- Sacramento says hello.

Also, who's Jack Kinzler?

incorrect, for among other things assuming that there's any kind of politics without violence

I think they're more worried about the loss of freedom in America, but whatevs

What if I punch them till they can no longer have this idea? Or alternatively, use a piece of piping or a hammer.

"Might makes right!" Senator Armstrong

America was neutral at the start of the war Mr Propagandachugger.

Is that guy getting punched the handsome Aryan looking guy with the bowl cut that they interviewed on TYT at the KKK convention?

I wanna be a member of Spicy Meatball now.

lmao

Post-war history-rewriting propaganda talking about rewriting history.

2meta

it's the guy who looks like a game of thrones background character

Wtf did I just read.

Can anyone make sense of this?

Then you're a murderer and literally worse than the nazis who people are claiming to be 'nazis' since they haven't killed anyone.

How can any retard think I'm better than this person because he thinks bad things so I'm allowed to punch him. Even the so called 'nazi's don't think they can punch you for your ideas.

It's dick spencer, leader of the alt right. He's an ugly beta who takes pride in being white because he as no accomplishments. He's made himself a public face, so it's gonna get punched by real Americans a lot

Why the fuck are you watching TYT? Do you enjoy torturing yourself?

lol

name?
pleaaaase

We can all be a little sneaky. Pearl Harbor was pretty sneaky I think we can all be a little sneaky.

>marxists whining about losing freedom

I love this decade, it's given so much.

Anyone know what the outcome of this was?

Captain is accurate, read more books thnx

enough with one-liners. yeah this sounds convincing, convincing to a doped-out mediocre liberal arts student as it is so poetic yet nothing is clarified. what is this nazism and how did you come to the realization that it is the dominant ideology of the ruling option in the u.s. and their followers?
Because they say some mean things? Name me one instance where one of the conservative pundits (as its obviously them who trigger you) called for curtailing of u.s. citizens' political rights based on belonging to a group (racial, religious, political, ethnic, class), let alone straight-up genocide

Whoa whoa whoa, it's not a good idea for a leftist to start calling anyone an ugly beta.

Trump wants to end free speech on the Internet

Because that's how life works.

'leader of the alt'right' I don't remember any alt right elections going on. Lies like this is why people are hating the left and making me have to defend assholes like spencer nobody treats these people like actual humans.

summarise what you think is the way freedom has been conceptualised by major marxist thinkers

Are you seriously masturbating to soviet propaganda fantasy poems?

>the nazis wouldn't kill you for your different ideals

Hahhahahahahahahahgahahahhagahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaa

>Punching someone is worse than genocide

You're not even trying 2/10

I don't think there are that many to choose from these days.

You'll get shot for being an evil little fascist.

TYT is the only objective news on the net. Name one better.

You can't.

so you are here to decide to punish an evil thats not yet been committed?
btw who of the tens of victims of antifa goons is a nazi, who of them believes in genocide? you're so full of shit

You like to throw that word around but I'm sure you're less than aware of its meaning.