'What Would You Do' Thread

'What Would You Do' Thread
Replies and images welcome

Inform her that some low life loser is posting pictures of her on Sup Forums

These were saved from another thread, and I hadn't seen any like this in a while. They're usually fun to have.

I'd take her from the front, shorts torn open and legs spread wide, her top kept on but without the bra.

Tie her up and force her to orgasm in front of her ashamed family...
Someone do mine?

Damn, she's cute...tearing those shorts off and watching her bite her bottom lip as I eased inside her would be top priority.

use her top and bottom to tie her to the banister and then fuck her over them from behind.

I like it bro! She wore this on a public beach and had so many stopping and staring, even guys her dads age...

Checked nice quad mate

Jesus...I'm amazed a guy her Dad's age didn't take her up on the invitation and force her face down into the sand while slipping that string aside for access...not just for him, but for everyone else that would be lining up for that succulent peach of an ass...

Anyone else want a go on her?
I know right, I made sure whenever someone walked past I'd pull the front of them down and flash her trimmed little landing strip mound to them!

WWYD???

Nice legs
I'd get her to strap on a hard dildo and pound my quivering boipussy into submission

For one, I'd tear off that pathetic excuse for a top and shove it in her mouth, then fuck her ass in the damn mess behind her, spanking her as I tell her to clean that shit up

Fucking strip her and titty fuck her! Anymore?

This one? She gets to keep everything on. Take a sharpie and write sexual invitations, every kink you can think of, all along her exposed skin...then let her go for a walk around town, and see how much attention she gets...

Wwyd?

Rip off her clothes. Make out with her. Eat her ass and pussy. Give her multiple orgasms. Cum on her perfect stomach.

This preggo

She looks flexible...Tie her arms behind a palm tree on that beach and one leg straight above her, and leave her there in the resort, topless and helpless for any stranger to come along and fuck her senseless...

WWYD

best answer gets nudes

She would love that

Stripped completely, with me and ten of my best friends all lined up to pump her pregnant pussy full of all the cum she can handle...

Which sister and wwyd

Pin her arms behind her back, force her up against the concrete wall, her chest rubbed raw against the rough stone as I plow her tight ass from behind.

Anyone wanna destroy these two sluts?

nothing . I'm a manlet and shy as hell. probably just sit there in silence and avoid any eye contact. if conversation is made I'll probably find an excuse to leave.

What would you do to this redhead?

Watching these two bitches suck on a double-end dildo while they're both getting gang-banged from behind would be hot

The sister on the left, absolutely. I would eat and fuck the hell out of that ass, preferably over that car behind the two, while the slimmer sister touches herself to the sight of her sister getting fucked

Do this cute lil lush please

More ass from the left sister jenna.

I like that definitely bro!! Would love to see a gang of black hung guys tearing them apart!

Bend her over on the stone in front of her and cum inside that pussy

Replies get nudes

Two at a time, two below the girls in their tight cunts, and two behind each one, balls-deep in their ass

Goddamn, that ass. I'd take a pair of scissors to those shorts just to make a fuck hold becasue damn does she look good in them

I would face fuck the soul out of her

I'd tear open that shirt to see what we're working with, and then put those full, dick-sucking lips to work on sucking on my shaft

Brutal as possible.

God almighty, I love pregnant girls' tits and how full they get. There's just something so great about how you could cum in them all day and they'd never get more pregnant

Take her out to a nice dinner and never call her again

Shes perfect. Sexy as fuck. Perfect body

cum in her mouth until the baby eats my cum

I'd get her all nice and liquored up in a bar, and take her around the place to flirt with as many interested, hung guys as possible. We rent a room somewhere, or maybe go back to her place, and make damn sure that all three of her holds are pumped full of cum and fucked raw until she's gagging for release

Of course the one in the green dress. What would you do?

Girlfriends sister. Please tell me

Goddamn, that's more tit than I was expecting.

Marking her tits with my cum would be priority, and then sliding between those fantastic jugs until I spray her face with my cum

Helo ello faggots you have been visited by Paul the Britbong Paedo. Reply "Hello Paedo" or he will rape all the children in your family in their sleep.

Ex, wwyd?

Tie your girlfriend to a chair and make her watch as you fuck her sister's hungry pussy in her own bed, the sister's dress hiked up so you can pump her sibling full of the cum that would have been hers...

Good fucking God, that ass.

Wwyd?

What is it about pregnant cuties a bridges? Do they just want to be tied to the railing and spread their legs for just anyone to fuck them silly? That's certainly what I'd do to these two, and film the whole thing to blackmail them into doing it again until they liked it.

I would tear off her shirt to run my lips across those breasts until she's wet enough to slide right up inside her

Film them as they're tied, nude, back to back, and fucked my a seemingly endless line of brutal cocks. Release them, then send their family the footage. I'm sure at least one member would get off to it...and maybe one of the girls would, too.

Fuck! What else?!

Spread those cheeks and make her choose which hold she wants be take the cock in, while writing what she says during her brutal fucking on her back to go with that tattoo.

My sister, please be kind with her.

which one would you take user

Kik me and tell me how you'd do my wife
therealpizzaguy

Kidnap her after sending the footage back, then forcing her guess how may cocks she serviced in the video, as she's blindfolded. If she's wrong, then she gets twice as many in the next session...if she's right, she gets to choose how many dicks will experience her tight little pussy in the next video we make...

The left, by far. Watching those eyes go wide when she feels an explosion of cum inside her womb would be heavenly

I would spread this pregnant woman's legs and tie them to the arms of the chair, so she's presenting her slit for all to see, and all to fuck, her dress ton away to reveal her swollen tits

Go on?!!!

wwyd to my sis?

Each time a stud cums inside her raw and throbbing cunt, I'd shove a dildo up inside her, specifically chosen to keep a much cum trapped inside her as possible, whispering in her ear, since she will be both blindfolded and gagged, that she could never possibly know who the father will be, since by the time I'm through with her,, she'll have had more fuckings in two sessions with me than most women get in their entire life...and there could be more, if she wishes...

WWYD?

She looks like a girl who likes pain...choke her as I brutally fuck her brains out, and then, when she's walking back out on the beach, the bruises around her neck and on her ass will tell the whole world how she likes to take cock...

She wishes for more!

oh I know she would really enjoy being treated like that

would you make me watch? she'd be up for it