Political compass thread

Political compass thread

politicalcompass.org/test

What does this say about me?

Literally Hitler

Disgusting

I'm pretty sure there are as much compasses like this as there are hitler-ish on Sup Forums, we just make less noise

I can smell the green corner.

tfw neutral

The only option.

nice

The only way to go

ITT: former Sup Forumstards who have been brainwashed into thinking multi-national corporate monopolies are normal and healthy for advanced civilization. Lockstep fags who think they are free but are really just ripe for a demagogue to take them over via corporate state propoganda.

good man

How are they not normal and healthy for advanced civilization? Civilization has never in the history of the world been more healthy and normal than it is now, even with the extremely relative definitions of those words.

It doesn't matter anyways, the impending combination of automation and globalization are going to bring about some huge paradigm shifts where even your misguided high school level philosophy won't be able to compensate and will be forced to change

>tolerate gays
>don't mind drugs
>immediatly put to left despite the other answers
what a shit test

>I've been brainwashed into thinking the left is bad.

Those answers should put you south, and not to the left necessarily... Hm

The left has been brainwashed to thinking any of their ideas are liberal and not just fascist thought control anymore.

There are no real lefts in modern culture, they are just as bad as the insane authoritarian religious right from 50 years ago.

I agree but being open to beauty and the arts and idealism is not a hinderance to the new age of personal responsibility. In order for a civilization to be successful, it needs a good number of right brained creative people, who occasionally can invent revolutionary shit and create beautiful artistic representations of a growing culture. The way you guys are headed is automation and once you have nothing to do with yourself you are going to jump off a cliff with everyone else, while the rest of us will be theremin virtuosi and craft makers.

>Being brainwashed into thinking the left is a monolith. And anyone who is on the left is a gender special snowflake.

>argues against someone grouping an ideology together
>groups an ideology together

Oh man, I shifted.
Okay, the questions were so general, I neither agreed nor dusagreed.

This was my first test. I'm still really proud of the result.

This is mine

>ANYTHING

>THAT

>IS

>TWO

>SQUARES

>BEYOND

>FROM

>DEAD

>CENTER

>IS

>PURE

>CANCER

fuck off lib cuck

t. radical centrist

whew lad

How did you end up on this website?

/sci/ and /vg/ mainly. Britfag engineering student.

The only one which is appropriate. Others are garbage.

Well fuck
Союз нерушимый I guess

If your left you best be hung

kek

You're only right by a bit you incestuous child

Oh shit I'm the only person in the red on this thread
Is Sup Forums really full of libcucks?

yes

eyyy snap

hmmm i used to be more authoritarian, i was always in the middle in the left-right section though