Why the hate again?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/128165072
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was dark as shit in the theater

Way too much forced shallow character development on throw aways

Final fight of predalien vs pred had really bad choreography

>It was dark as shit in the theater
What where they thinking? couldnt see shit.

the predalien kicked ass.

that's about it though.

some cool predator shit and some funny kills. but yeah, it really wasn't the worst piece of shit I've ever seen it at least had balls to kill women and children.

The Predator side of things in this film is great, like truly entertaining stuff. But the main story with the teens or whatever is so fucking shitty it hurts. I used to have a sweet NECA figure of the predalien, going to my parents' house tomorrow, might see if I can find it

>being an edgy fag that needs to see pregnant women and children killed by a parasite
>not even biologically correct for drone Xenomorphs to breed

Can't wait for the middle school kids to be back in class.

>those eggs being forced down her tight throat
>she submits instantly
>all the other women have to watch and wait their turns as each of them get filled with eggs
>my dick when seeing this fucking scene

I have jerked off to that give and the youtube videos associated with that scene 30+ times now.

(you)

Cause I know you're desperate

Looked like they ran out of money. The Cameron xenos looked like they were being moved around on wheels.

Hurt your feels OP?

>cast is a bunch of 30 year olds playing high schoolers
>too dark to see what's going on
>sending one Predator to take on an entire swarm of Xenomorphs
>god awful CGI blood everywhere
>retarded, unsatisfying ending (at least Return of the Living Dead earned that shit)

The only potentially interesting bit was the PredAlien, and they even managed to make that boring somehow.

You better fucking kill yourself right now, sick fuck.
Cuz you are done and nothing can save you.

this guy gets it

my nigger

for (You)

>Teens come up with dumb plan to go to the hospital on the chance that there may be a chopper there
>Cop says their best chance is the evacuation point
>Parties split
>Expect them to just drop the cop plot and the teens to get fucking wiped
>Teens make it out alive (mostly)
>GET TO THE CHOPPER!
>Cop is shown holding off swarm at the evacuation point
>Realizes there was never going to be an extraction as the bombs drop

It was solid. Not really the best use of the material that they had though.

l'm right there with you man

saw this movie when l was like 13 or some shit and got a massive hard on at this scene. weirdest boner l ever had

>Watch the red band trailer
>They practically show the entire movie and spoil everything

Jesus. You are worse than coprophils.
Please remain still in your basements - the partyvan is on his way.

I fucking hate tv now.

>Make a cross over film with two movie monsters from R rated franchises
>Make it PG-13
>Follow it up with an R rated sequel
>With a worse budget

How do you fuck up this badly?

vimeo.com/128165072
Here's the best version.

When it comes to being run by idiots, 20th Century Fox is only surpassed by Sony.

The thing that dropped the ball hard for me was the beginning. I was expecting space marines because the ship sounded like the motion tracker.

Then when I realised that they continued from the second one, I got mad.

the biggest cringe worthy problem with this movie was the awfully generic teenage love subplot, about the pizza delivery boy, generic hot girl and generic overly aggressive boyfriend who also bullies the delivery guy

they should have killed all of these characters in the first scene and it would have been a much better movie, there's still some other flaws, but that was the worst and biggest one

This. Both AvP movies feature regular, average joes for humans. All they had to do was have it take place on a space station with some goddamn space marines.

>Edit a 1 hour and 30 minute movie into a short 30 minute film about a hunt

I'm okay with this

>awww shit predalien in the house!
>ship goes down
>predator goes on hunt
>here we go!
>fuckin people sneak up on a predator
>predator keeps fuckin up
>cliche teen bullshit
>forgettable rest
>are the monsters gone mommy?

so disappointing. the only thing i liked was them nuking the place.

das hawt, mane.

fuckin seriously.

Or hell, forget the human characters and make the movie experimental by making it take place on the Predator homeworld. That one scene in AvP:R with Wolf in his house and you get a glimpse on the Predator society was hype. It wouldn't happen because no human characters = "NOT RELATABLE" and "I DON'T WANT TO READ SUBTITLES" to modern audiences.

Kind of goes to shit at 25 when the film is forced to cross over with the human sub plot. You end up getting some awful edits and transitions. The most painful one is the one at 24:57

It's also missing the egg feeding part

Was it PG 13? I remember it being a bit gory.

AVP was PG-13
AVP:R was R

Wow nice bro: did you beat one out next to your parents, because I sure as hell did, came right onto the old redneck in front of me as well. Haha.

You answered your question with your first sentence

Main girl in AVP was a qt though

This guy gets it

That's Blade's mom

The scene where the main dude little brothers girlfriend gets fucking split in half against the wall out of nowhere.

I can appreciate scenes like that. Subverting all expectation.

>You're in the hunting ground until this chocolate bitch slaps your prey in the ass
>What do you do?

>that scene

I'm surprised she didn't call it daddy

Summer is almost over

Why are you doing this?

Said it yourself. It was a bad movie. On top on being disgusting sanic fanfiction level unfaithful piece of shit.

I had completely forgotten about that series until this thread.

The only thing I remember about AvP2 is a female lead getting a brutal, unexpected death.

>Predator homeworld
kys """""yautja""""" fag