You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket...

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to be in Wall Street's pocket. Trump wants to repeal Dodd-Frank and eliminate the Fiduciary Rule, letting Wall Street return to its pre-2008 ways.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's emails. The Trump administration is running its own private email server.

You voted for Trump because you thought the Clinton Foundation was "pay for play." Trump has refused to wall off his businesses from his administration, and personally profits from payments from foreign governments.

You voted for Trump because of Clinton's role in Benghazi. Trump ordered the Yemen raid without adequate intel and Americans died as a result of his carelessness.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't care about "the little guy." Trump's cabinet is billionaires, and he took away your health insurance so he could give them a multi-million-dollar tax break.

You voted for Trump because he was going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it. American consumers will pay for the wall via import tariffs.

You voted for Trump because Clinton was going to get us into a war. Trump has provoked our enemies, alienated our allies, and given ISIS a decade's worth of recruiting material.

You voted for Trump because Clinton didn't have the stamina to do the job. Trump hung up on the Australian Prime Minister during a 5pm phone call because "it was at the end of a long day and he was tired and fatigue was setting in."

You voted for Trump because foreign leaders wouldn't "respect" Clinton. Foreign leaders, both friendly and hostile, are openly mocking Trump.

You voted for Trump because Clinton lies and "he tells it like it is." Instead, Trump and his team gave you "alternative facts."

Let's be honest about what really happened.

The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/trump_regrets
rgho.st/8ZMmsyGm7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They won't believe you. They've got their heads so far up Trumps ass, facts, and reason have no meaning for them, besides, no price is too large to pay for those sweet liberal tears. Amirite Trumpettes?

hillary was taking so much saudi cock you would think she was a victim of the white slave trade

shut up libtard cuck cuck cuck cuck how dare you insult mai husbando trump

but you're here crying.

sigh. how many months has it been?

donald is a meme, it started as satire but too many people fell for the meme and they actually believe it now

I didnt vote
Im canadian
But i would of voted for trump
Because i fucking hate the clintons, and my entire family does.
Because in 1995 my grandpa died, because he needed surgery and got blood from the states that was tainted with hep c. And not just my grampa others died too.
The blood was taken from a prison in the states.
The prisons were given permission from bill to sell blood to other countries because they made huge donations to his campaign.
All clintons are corrupt as fuck.
There was huge class action lawsuits and our family got paid out 100s o thousands.
I only got 1000 when i turned 18,
It helped me buy my first car.
however, there is a brand new lawsuit im going to apply for today, should get more money in march.

good for you user. i can't believe people who think that the clintons don't manipulate their power for money.

You voted for Clinton because you thought it would allow you to be part of history, something bigger than yourself.
You overlooked all of her major flaws either out of willful ignorance or just plain stupidity.
You voted for Clinton because first woman president thinking it would get you pussy as you proclaimed your candidates victory while proudly wearing your "I'm with her pin"

Well guess what faggot? Trump won, your shit tier candidate came in last AGAIN. Talk all the shit you want, protest till your skinny little beta male arms can't hold a sign, it won't matter because at the end of the day Trump will still be president.
And to pour salt in your wounds because I love to see my bitches cry, remember that your candidate lost to Trump, let that sink in LOST. TO. TRUMP.

I like the new season of USA.
Very crazy cast, but we all love a Kramer in modern entertainment
I just don't know how they can top it - the season starts off so nuts, they have to be really inventive.
America, always the best in entertainment!

16 days.
You boys are funny.

Thanks,
Just between you and me. I dont think many others know about this lawsuit, he less people that apply mrans i will get a bigger cut of the lawsuit.
Stoked as fuck.
If its more then 10gs i will give some out to my Sup Forumsros in march.
Keep an eye out

>Donald Trump won the election
umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit
>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020
SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums,
MADAME PRESIDENT

The*
Means*
Fuck auto correct

i need a quick rundown

is supporting trump just a meme or do people actually believe in his shit

A petty officer got killed, a plane destroyed and some civilian casualties. So what? The raid was still a success. Spin shit more libtard.

I voted for Trump because Clinton run a pedophile ring

>>Donald Trump won the election
>umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes.
Right. And Trump won the election. We have had a system in place that basically ignores the popular vote for a LONG TIME, and ignores it on purpose.

>>Sup Forums

>would of

Wat da fuk man

#projecting

i voted for Trump because Hillary is a woman.

I didn't voted trump, the mass did, and they did because he used the word jobs several times.

Now he made a contract with america, and he's better bring this jobs or the mass will get rid of him just as quickly as he rose.

notsureifserious.mkv

I thought Sup Forums was full of smart aspies, are trump fucks really this retarded? Lmao they got mad trolled by a meme

So much THIS.

In less than a month Trump has managed to do all of this. Only 3 years and 11 months left to go.

I watched Trumped on Showtime. Explains everything that got him into office.

>the mass will get rid of him just as quickly as he rose
HOW?

THE REPUBLICANS CONTROL THE HOUSE AND THE SENATE.

TRUMP'S TOO DANGEROUS TO BE LEFT ALIVE.

Americans are too lazy to get rid of anyone in office. It isn't going to happen, because most of you still think that HIllary should have won based on the popular vote. You're too fucking stupid to have a vote, which is why the founding fathers didn't plan for a democracy, they wanted to create a constitutional republic. Not all the idiots were meant to participate in the process, because that's how you end up with the situations that you're in now.

But I'm a nigger, what do I know?

>implying the Republicans won't be the first to throw Trump into the nearest oven once it's clear that his continued existence will threaten the party as a whole

If 100.000 people want trump out, they will take him out.

Next time just upload the picture retard

I don't think hillary won.
The game was set, the game was played, the game was won.
And if the game was different, probably trump would still win because he was the only one that actually acknowledged the issues most of the american populace have.
Hillary went in with a mindset of "racism is the worst problem of america" and fucked itself in the process.

Ya im canadian
Cant vote in america
If i could i would vote for trump

Feel the Bern!

Nigger, are you kidding me?

Trump is the embodiment of the Republican Party! There is nothing that he could possibly do to make the Republican Party look bad. Because the Republican party, as a whole, is just about selfishness and Evil. You cannot make a party of evil look bad.

Into the oven, cuck!

Keep laughing moose humpers, he'll be after you next. coming here and leaving your dirty currencies here. damn illegals

The left lost of its own stupidity, im sorry but even if both candidates have similarities in there political careers She wanted to start WAR with Syria and RUSSIA. Literally nothing you can say can rebut that, im sorry but if you want war then have fun dreaming

We anti-fascists hunt Sup Forums nazi's for a living.

You cant win... We are the revolution!

Trump is a poison pill for the republicans. I hope he drains the repub swamp, they all RINO's (for stupid fucks: republicans in name only).

None of them stand by the conservative ideology.

Like and share on social media to stand against Drumpf!!! #Anti-fascist

SHUT TRUMP DOWN!!!

I voted for Trump because I wanted to Make America White Again. With his refugee ban and immigration crackdown / wall-building, he's making that a reality. I don't care about why the useful idiots voted for him, I voted for Bannon's vision and I'm getting it.

Blame the Dem party. You could have had Bernie but the DNC cheated for Killary

He's not just a poison pill for the republicans, he's a poison pill for the nation.

As for "draining the swamp", just look at his cabinet. That was just a bit of bullshit rhetoric that the rubes fell for.

Were getting kevin o leary actually.
He going to make alberta and its 9 bitches great again.
Stoked nigga i am stoked

Good fuck the USA

Russia #1

Hows fort mac murray

Typical Trumpfag, responds to something without reading it.

twitter.com/trump_regrets

nah you could say that about any idiot nothing to do with political views bruh

I voted for Trump because fuck you, that's why.

>The reality is that you voted for Trump because you got conned. Trump is a grifter and the American people were the mark. Now that you know the score, quit insisting the con-man is on your side.

so much this
best part is so many people were saying this at the time, and rubes still rubed.

but I didn't vote for trump

That's not what happened. When people hear the DNC rigged the primaries they assume it means they rigged it against Bernie, but what it really means is that they rigged it against Biden and every other viable candidate that would have run against Hillary (except O'Malley).

Hillary beat Bernie fair and square.

love how everything is crying to trumpets.

project much, baby?

Pretty fuxked, i used to live their 8 years ago. Back then drugs and crime werr pretty high. Passing drug dealers in vans on the way to school etc.
You could run your car on the water from the river, sun was always red causr of the pollutiin.
Now its worse, no buisness, everything stinks. More drugs and natives. Walmart was selling food contaminated by the fires.

"Drain the swamp" meant getting rid of career politicians. Filling his cabinet with people who have proven track records in the private sector isn't hypocrisy, it's exactly what he promised. It's not like he promised to put Joe Workingman the Plumber on his cabinet.

except that she didn't want to start a war with syria and russia. Your lies are just alternative facts, not truth.

she said she wanted to negotiate and no fly zone with assad and Russia. In the debate. Live. so do not lie and say she said she would just impose it and force russia into war - that was a Russian Disinformation Factory lie that they spread on social media and here.

Trump-stans are the biggest babies, constantly talking about everyone else crying, lol

you think daddy trump would have saved you?

the lol that broke the world

>Well guess what faggot? Trump won, your shit tier candidate came in last AGAIN. Talk all the shit you want, protest till your skinny little beta male arms can't hold a sign, it won't matter because at the end of the day Trump will still be president.

in russian client state, shark jumps you!

define 'people'

I take offense to Foucault being a part of this.

He has much more to say about the world and its history than just enabling SJWs.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."
Hillary: “You mean using my private, unsecured email server for confidential emails?”
Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: “You mean the thousands of Bernie Sanders emails from the Democratic Convention Committee”?
Trump: “No, the other one.”
Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
Trump: "No, the other one."
Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"
Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
Trump: "No the other one."
Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"
Trump: "No the other one."
Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"

Trump: "No the other one:"
Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?
Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?
Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"
Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Israilis by the Palestinians?"
Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?
Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII
Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "
Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"
Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"

Hillary: “That I’m being investigated AGAIN for emails and my choice of Huba Abedin and her womanizing husband?”
Hillary: "I give up! ... Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"
Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".

>being this detached from reality

>"Drain the swamp" meant getting rid of career politicians.
I notice you've conveniently "forgotten" to mention that "the swamp" included Wall Street.
One might think you're attempting to retcon the statement now that people such as Steven Mnuchin have been appointed.

"drain the swamp" was supposed to include Wall Street, fucktard

career politicians and career businessmen are two sides of the same coin: thieves

Lels

holy shit, trump is posting on Sup Forums

>being this detached from reality

TLDR
Your a major faggot

Call your dad, man. It's not as bad as you think.

What do you expect from someone that used her power and influence to put Trump on purpose as her rival instead of someone sane?

literally one of those was me

can you even guess which one?

/thread

you mean so much complete and utter bullshit for you to digest. christ your a complete faggot.

He hung up on the australian prime minister? oooohhh terrible, he must be hitler or something.

Тупые американцы rgho.st/8ZMmsyGm7
мимо_русский

Trump's sucking russian dick so hard you would think he'd be rushing b

that's also the story of Sup Forums

anti fascists should try getting a fucking job for a living instead of living of mummy and daddies allowance.

eeyyyyyyyyyyy, komrad

7 years 11 months. Get on the Trump train or get smeared on the tracks, faggot.

People actually believe in his shit. Yes, my countrymen in Burgerland are actually this fucking stupid. Sad!

no worries kid. you're the one failing.

I know
The first one
Your a faggot Sup Forumsro
Show me your titties

>nigga i ain't clicking that shit.jpg

swamp means whatever swampthing bannon says it does, he's the real boss of Donny Truumpo

I'm sure a trump supporter didn't start this head kid.

Am I? How you figure?