Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Hey look! A real life shill! Wow! How much does a Soros pay you?

get out

Can I get the nuclear codes

Ravioli Ravioli give me the nuclear codes

>former Trump voter here
kek, no

if anywhere needs nuked it's saudi arabia

Don't worry, he couldn't actually nuke a country 'for the lulz'.

Hello ctr. Dont worry you will get over losing one day. Keep crying

nowhere needs to be nuked. It would not only have disastrous political consequences but that would fuck the planet

I keep thinking we should start Tweeting trump about the Flat Earth conspiracy, and see how long it takes for him to start talking about it in an interview.

>Former Hillary voter and antifa here

Seeing he's actually keeping up with his promises I really regret voting for Hillary. Wish I had voted trump so he would have gotten the popular vote. Plus seeing the behaviour of people on my side is an eye. Opener.

You realise north Korea launches nukes into the ocean all the time and they are going to nuke usa one day

nuke codes are 1234

not going to lie
lies

Hey cuckster. Isn't summer over??

>former Trump voter here.
Lies

nigga you no how many nukes have been exploded in the last 5 decades

I can't be the only one who voted for Trump in the hopes that he would start a nuclear war, can I?

Honesty i hope one startd cuz then we can all die together

North India is pretty useless.
South India is much better. Better looking women, more modern, better people, better cities, better at IT, more tradition, less bigots.

if he nuked mexico, then he wouldnt need to build that wall

Still need the wall to keep radiation out

I dont live in America and stay away from that shit that youtube suggest me on topic, where i can get all info about all this shit? Without late night show fuckets joking about it?

just need a radiation immigration ban for that

Melania Trump 2020. Tits ftw

>muh nuclear codes

fuck off already shill.

Nah - it's PASSWORD

I think she could do a better job, I would vote for her !