Hery Trumptards, how it feels that Lady Gaga had more viewers than the inauguration?

Hery Trumptards, how it feels that Lady Gaga had more viewers than the inauguration?

youtube.com/watch?v=NgPph60lkYM

lol she got fat as fuck

everybody does

Who cares? My candidate was elected and is now the most powerful man on earth for the next 8 years. Matters more than people who show up at a rally (which took place in a pro-shill state and during a rainy day)

Also more people are interested in watching some satanist ugly bimbo than politics. Not even 50% of the country voted afterall

Lmao
The superbowl is always the most watched event of the country faggot
2/10

hillary won the popular vote

eu guy here i would fuck the american out of her

after i am done she would be sounding alike a cokney westend pearly queen

shed fuck the brit out of you boy. she got a dick 2

Did you watch the performance? There was so much going on, there was a lot more energy there than there was rushing through one of Mike pence's gay children during an electro shock session.

Besides, that was the Superbowl. A lot more important to America than the inauguration or voting apparently. I wish it weren't like that but it is.

this

it feels like the feels I get when the feels feel like feeling feels

>largest sporting event of the year
>politics

That's like saying "hey, retard. How does it feel that more people ate ice cream than Brussel sprouts?"

Pretty sure the fucking SuperBowl has always gotten better ratings than any inauguration.

And Trump won over 3000 counties, your point?

but the right wingers are always saying that trump is such a great showman. and he cant beat the superbowl. what happened republitards?

Lady Gaga had more viewers then Trump and Obama combined.... If you had done your research you would of realized this.

Well I understand now why americans are ruled by dumbshits

>how does it feel that the superbowl had more viewers than an inauguration at 12 on weekday

Liberals have literally no idea how to pick their battles, they just throw everything at the wall, doesn't matter if it makes sense.

So fucking desperate, so fucking funny.

Hows it feel knowing it doesn't matter if he had zero people at the inauguration he is still your president.

>an elected official would ever be allowed to be that powerful in actuality
lol, good one

buh, buh, buh drumpf beat the final boss!
lol he loses in the sequel, when her TRUE FORM is revealed

It would have been cool if she sang something off of her new albu...oh wait.