Are there any other good music youtubers besides Fantano and Noisy Images? video games, movies...

are there any other good music youtubers besides Fantano and Noisy Images? video games, movies, and anime have fucking dozens of schmucks making videos surely there are more for music as well?

inb4
>good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QWveXdj6oZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still can't believe I wasted all of the fucking indie cred I could have gotten by telling my friends about Fantano before he blew up

one of my friends was wearing a Fantano inspired blouse today fml

Fantano inspired blouse? Like actually?

Yes in my head I was simultaenously thinking "is this chick fucking serious" and "oh my god that's so qt"

Bigquint

picks?

god dammit. pics*

LET'S

there is a very high chance she goes on Sup Forums and a 99% chance a few mutual friends of ours go on Sup Forums so nah

inb4 someone mentions that Rami Malek-looking guy that's been shilled here a lot recently

who?

deepcuts

deep cuts. He's decent

SpectrumPulse makes pretty in-depth reviews of a large variety of albums like Fantano.

He also has a segment called Billboard Breakdown where he critiques all the new arrivals on the Hot 100 every week.

The Wonky Angle for electronic music

Todd In The Shadows comes to mind.

He doesn't review albums, in fact he only review radio Pop songs, but his reviews are very entertaining to watch, especially his Worst Of the year lists.

Fat Transo is shit. 8th grade analysis and dickriding whatever shit came out 2 weeks ago once the consensus is already in.

He's the Fucking Hillary Clinton of musicology. He's always just going to say and do what appeals the most to his audience of pseudo-intellectuals.

Vox actually made a really cool video on Doom back in the summer or something.
youtu.be/QWveXdj6oZU

This. Also other smaller reactors such as Tabby and Shawn Cee

Deept Cuts is GOAT. I jusrt chatted with him on a Google Hangout event thing he set up. Cool guy.

this