Hey /b I need glasses, but I don't know what style. Photoshop a pair on me so I can see what fits

Hey /b I need glasses, but I don't know what style. Photoshop a pair on me so I can see what fits.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DoNx1.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're handsome, I remember befriending handsome fellows like you during the war. Then they got shot down, and they all had women at home waiting for them. Savor those user.

Here you are buddy :D.

Cheers mate.
Interesting! That's actually not too bad!

"Cheers," I remember those brave lads telling me that. I was a Chinese fighter pilot during the Punic Wars of 1722-1/2 where we bombed Mogadishu. Ruff stuff, man.
It was the Asian subcontinent of Antarctica and it was swarming with Sioux warriors armed to the teeth with phasers. Sadly for those poor crackers, they got two scud missiles: fatman and little boy. Those missiles hit so hard we learned never to attack the tower of Giza so aggressively again.

I'm enjoying your war stories. Got any more?

Moar

There was a time back in 555 when the Hale-Bopp comet appeared where shit was going fine. Next thing we know, the president of the 4th grade was assassinated by an elite squad of hairdressers known as the Gang of Four. This went down in the American state of Montenegro. I knew right then and there, the twenty-first crusade was about to happen. So I did what any sensible jet fighter from China would do: grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. Only it didn't, so as a proud member of the Mexican Airforce (Est. 2231, two years before the Battle of Yavin 4,) I got into my B-52 and blasted those Moors to pieces. I damn near died if not for my lucky cigarette case deflecting a stray .22 bullet in mid air. Since then I've made it a point to use fountain pen instead of sharpie.

genuinely enjoying this lol

Agree
Man, you have the writing skills of a poet and the imagination of a child. Fuck the glasses, please continue!

i made art

You faggots enjoy this, but these schoolyard squabbles are no laughing matter. I've seen horrendous shit just in the skies. My only solace is knowing I wasn't one of the Hessian troops below me armed only with BARs chambered in .22 short (great against pilots, terrible on land) instead of the standard .9mm unjacketed lead they should've been carrying, but I digress.

Did I ever mention the Battle of the Bulge? It happened last week on the second Tuesday. I was shot down by enemy Croatian fighters from Nazareth. Armed only with an intense phobia of Hydrofluoric acid, I braved the barren Wasteland of Quebec. When the Croatian ground troops came, I was quick enough to warn them of the dangers of that stinging vinegar smell the next time they failed to use the fume shield and they dropped dead like gourds cut from their string tied to the rafters. It was on this day I learned the horrible truth that a skeleton was already inside me. I braved the wilderness anyway until Lord Capulet took me in and negotiated my return to Belize.

Didn't you post this in the stolen valor thread? lmao

It's a story that needs to be told, user.

I actually really enjoy that style of glasses too they are relatively cheap and they don't have those stupid nose thingies that get all dirty and gross after extended time owning them. They also don't bend or get misshapen etc.

I see. That would be nice.

I've shared enough about my Cantonese Military career. The rest of the stories are boring, just remember not to fuck with King Tut's tomb, his ancient French curse will assblast you.

Do you have Tom Cruise teeth?

I don't know? Do I?

>I don't know? Do I?
Maybe it is the camera angle
i.imgur.com/DoNx1.jpg

Perhaps!

Flot Hår (;

fuck ya, you need glasses

you haven't seen your hair cut yet

Tak! Hvordan vidste du, jeg var Dansk?

I have various hair cuts. The benefit of long hair!

Sure you weren't bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri

pls be my qt nordic bf