>8 people

>8 more than Hillary

Nice try. You're not fooling anyone

And yet he's the president

Source?

>President of the United States

T O P K E K

>muh popular vote
Oh yes, that statistic that hasn't elected a president in any of our lifetimes, including the most recent one

>disaster to democracy
>until it favors him

top kek tbqh familia

Muslim ban denied sucka.

POTUS got cucked along with you republicucks

Watching ppl get flash banged at the #NOTMYPRESIDENT protest was the highlight of the election for me.

All that whining and guess what? If you're citizen of this county then he is most definitely your president.

Trump supporters all have this thing they go to called "work"

Kek all of sudden he loves the electoral college

Thank you for this pic

Nice try Cletus, you're not fooling anyone. Get your country ass back inside and impregnate your cousin

T H I C C

I can't stop looking at it

Kek

Get over it man. Wtf are you gay?

No... but suddenly I'm not so sure

Wait until a Republican wins the popular vote. Then you'll be sucking the Founding Fathers' dicks for having the wisdom and foresight to establish the electoral college.

You're just throwing a tissy because Killary lost. Everytime the Democrats lose at something, they want to move the goalposts, and when that backfires, they move them back.

>portland
>liberal shithole
>conservatives have jobs

>shill thread
>phoneposter

but it wasn't a muslim ban you moron

>republican wins the popular vote
>2017

T O P K E K

His ban got lifted.................

>Bipartisan conjecture about things both parties do whenever they lose angled as though only one party does it.

God you're retardedly narrow visioned.

Bump

he also said if it was by popular vote he would of campaigned differently which nobody seems to understand

Of course he says that after he loses the popular vote, why wouldn't he?

lived in portland me for 7 months

whole place is an art ho tumblr feminist hive. the picture is located directly down the street from the Maine College of Art and the students live in apartments scattered around downtown. No one in that city would support trump, as they're all positively affected by liberalism, weed was legalized recently, taxes are higher than a good amount of other states, cigarette sales are higher and the age to buy tobacco in portland is 21

i worked for parks and recs and spent many long days downtown watering trees for the city, i've met a lot of people from there. No one likes Trump there. In fact, he arrived there summer of 2016 and a massive protest formed in front of city hall (I witnessed the whole thing, the trees I were watering that day were across the street at the press hotel and i saw the man himself walk down those steps).

It makes sense that there was such a small turnout in the hipster hubcenter of the US

>pic related, i loved that town

by that logic he won so why does the pop vote matter?

because most trump supporters have jobs lmfao

There is 9 people you retard learn to count

yeah in fucking portland

post some photos of some bernie rallies in rural texas while you're at it you dumb cunt

He himself said it was a ban, idiot