youtube.com/watch?v=uQklPXaAi8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

[generic shitpost]

Azor Bran.

Fuck Jon

Azor Sansan

+1

When will Sansa get this hot again?

Honestly what did he do to deserve this?

HE WAS A FUCKING
WHITE
MALE!

Now he's a fucking blue male.

Blue lives matter

He stood guard while Rhaegar spergraped Lyanna repeatedly.

Reminder that bradamante is posting among us.

why did they use the same goddamned actor

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she loves being tortured and raped

only old nan gets to call me that

What if the Prince that was Promised isn't supposed to fight the Walkers, but join them.

What if he's the Prince to the King of Night?

The Prince that was Promised As a Sacrifice to the Night King

>yfw the series ends with SansaxTyrion and Littlefinger as Hand

A dance with dragons is so fucking boring.

Jon = Jaehaerys = Jaehaerys I

Sansa = Alayne = Alysanne

Davos = Barth

It's pobbery

So who would you say is the most powerful magic user in GOT?

History is repeating itself.

>Targ invading Westeros
>Mad Queen Cersei Targ
>White Walkers bring another the Long Night

obviously

Best Bran is /hurtbadly/

They just that cheap. Look at Tommen.

Bran's kids by Dany

Followed by Night King

Who is the best girl and why is it Meera Reed?

The Great Other who is pulling all the strings here.

>meera
>not Lyanna

Oh please.

Lyana joined her husbando with only 62 men knowing they were outnumbered. Gave Ramsay stinkface, then crowned her husbando and will be his queen in three years and give him children each worth 5 mainlanders.

Meera Stark*

Reminder that polygamy for Targaryens is NOT outlawed.

Jaehaerys promised the Crown would always defend the faith, didn't say or promise that Targs could never get married to multiple people.

>Reminder that polygamy for Targaryens is NOT outlawed.

Nice source user. Some targ king could have made it illegal if he wanted.

Bran won't be able to have kids. Most likely not right now since he's a cripple, but once user is done hurting him there will be no way.

me on the right

Please leave this general. Your hate is not welcome here.

>Nice source user.

Aegon I kept his marriages and even though it pissed off the Faith, Maegor married two chicks and it took more than that for the Faith to eventually rise up against Aenys.

And in getting the Faith Militant to disband, Jaehaerys didn't say jackshit about making polygamy illegal, just that he'd grant them amnesty and that the Iron Throne would always protect them.

>Bran won't be able to have kids. Most likely not right now since he's a cripple

Sansa confirmed for getting Northern cock.

NO SOUTHRON MAN OR BITCH MAY SIT THE BRONZE THRONE

37th for the trueborn son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark, Rightful heir to the Iron Throne, The White Wolf, Avenger of the Red Wedding, King in the North and Protector of the Realm.

The fuck did they find a baby with sullen eyes like Kit?

who else thought the sparrow shit was annoying asf. It brought the whole show down. I really dislike how the show's moving from more political shit to fantasy (regardless of the books). But it's really losing the magic it had from season 1 to 4

>tfw no scene with giant septa breastfeeding margaery

Who else want's to take his frosty cock?

Right after you do.

nowitenz

>trueborn son
no
>Rightful heir to the Iron Throne
no
>The White Wolf
just a random name, he can call himself the pink turtle if that makes him happy.
>Avenger of the Red Wedding
no, did absolutely nothing about the red wedding
>King in the North
10 years old girls in charge of appointing kings. I mean the north was always a joke but that's like a whole new level of stupidity.
>Protector of the Realm.
his main tactic is "rush into the battle trying to get everyone killed like a retard"
Great choice for protecting anything.

she is so cute

post-production maybe?

P R E S T O N

You have 10 seconds to say 1 positive thing about the character you hate the most on the show.

hard mode : no sarcasm
nightmare mode : no silly/irrelevant thing like nice hair color.

>will be his queen in three years and give him children each worth 5 mainlanders.

average bearislander is worth 10 men...
Jon Snu seed confirmed super weak, negates half of the Mormont bear-strength.

Daenerys attracts people to her cause naturally, almost like a gift. (or her name. But that's a part of her)

Littlefinger is a big guy.

Jon Snow
He has a good heart I guess... Good person overall.
That's about all I can think of. Everything else about him is terrible.

>hating on Littlefinger
back to...
wait does reddit hate LF?
Tumblr maybe for kissing muh poor sansa?

>lip-raping that poor innocent girl

She's doing a very honorable thing by taking care of a cripple. I just hope she doesn't get her heart broken when we're all through hurting him.

I can't actually think of any character that I hate. I guess Ramsay but he dead af so. He was super hot.

meera is your most hated character on the show?
she's kind of a non-character... She had like 8 minutes of airtime in S6 and said/did just about nothing.

>Thinking I'm hating on LF
He's a big guy, not even Ser Gregor is that big.

To add to this one, she has really good intentions. Give her 10 years in power to learn more about ruling effectively and fairly, surround her with clever advisors and she has half a chance to be one of the greatest rulers Westeros has had in centuries.

Being a smug piece of shit all the time is just a part of being young and arrogant, most people go through that and most people grow out of it in time.

I think she legit has a touch of the Targ madness, tho and finding out Jon is ahead of her in the Targ line of succession will trigger it

>she said nothing
Maybe Hodor was my favorite, just saying.

Regardless of what happens, Daenerys will still one day die.
Her brother's dead. Before long Jorah will be dead. And Dario and Tyrion and her future husband and all of her children.
All of them dead, all of them rotting in the ground.
It's the family name that lives on.
It's all that lives on.
Not the personal glory, not the honor, but family.
Her struggle is pointless as she won't create a stable legacy.

Easy Tywin... Jon will take on the Targ name and forward the family line, or did that already occur to you?

>literal bastard who looks more northern and half the north
>ahead of the purple eyed dragon rider lady

"no"

She will never learn to rule. She's a conquerer. There is nothing wrong with that as long as she keeps her advisors close. Hopefully she will learn to trust them (and they won't screw up) as even more time goes by.

>thinking looks matter when It will be shown that Lyanna and Rhaegar had married before her death thus making Jon legitimate and his heir comes before anyone else
o we laffin

>Being a smug piece of shit all the time is just a part of being young and arrogant, most people go through that and most people grow out of it in time.

But that's just getting worse with Dany...
At least book Dany.
Harder to say with show Dany because characters aren't consistent and just do whatever the plot requires.

>it will be shown
and by that you mean "Someone will tell them and everyone will believe it for no reason at all"?

Like no one killing jon for a deserter, which probably implies Jon told them "oh no it's fine I died but got resurrected" and they all accepted that?

>do whatever the plot requires
I miss Orell talking to Jon about Ygritte as if GRRM were talking to us about our hopes for the story. It was such pottery.

I know that on the show anyone can name himself king/queen/ruler at will and no one cares (cersei, snek, olenna, etc... ) but don't you think someone might raise the issue when someone got a story about being a targ that mean he's king?

ye perf

Daenerys will have issue with it, Sansa/LF will use it against him, too.

C O D D
O
D
D

Who else thinks the show feels really different from how it did at the start?

These used to be the core scenes youtube.com/watch?v=47MazYDnmaU
Now when people sit down to talk we get shit like this youtube.com/watch?v=uQklPXaAi8Y

O Y S T E R S

C O C K L E S

Renly was more charismatic than stannis and had a good shot at becoming king

can't agree more

Is Locke perhaps the best minor character that's now dead? Think of all those he influenced. All those he was about to influence.

Tommen was such a bore to watch. And that high sparrow dude too.

I thought they were going to go somewhere with his character when he asked Cersei to teach him how to be strong, but that seemed to get forgotten shortly thereafter. And religious drama (or stuff close to it) is always a bore to watch.

>If he commands you to burn children, you lord is evil. Hanging children is okay though.

Not that it matter's, but Olly's stab doesn't show up on Jon. The makeup department goofed. Look for this corresponding wound on Jon when Melly is working on him. It's not there.

Why does she have to be dead bros?

No wound distal to Jon's mid clavicle.

anyone feel like the build up to the series finale for daenerys was really quick? The North's been building for some time now, but daenerys' one's just been super rushed-feel like. Not to say that her end to season 6 wasn't epic asf

Too pure for this world.

>but daenerys' one's just been super rushed-feel like.

idk

I'm just glad after 6 fucking seasons she's in Westeros again.

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW OLLY WAS EVIL

>after 6 fucking seasons
I could've skipped her entire plot line until now and not missed much I think.
>inb4 he doesn't want to see tits and dragons

>parents literally eaten alive
>"duhn worry olley these refu- wildlings are a beoble of beace :DD"
>"AAAAAAHH SAVE ME UNCLEAR LINEAGE"

Sick of filming in GoT, that's why

Nissa nissa

AZOR JON

The King in the North!

how they ever gonna top season 4? Well, I guess since the politics of GOT has been sorted with in Kings landing, it's become more fantasy focused now. Let's hope GRRM gets WOW published before season 7

i hope the mods are watching this thread and realise its time to ban /got/ threads off season

>finish geting over fever
>sore thoat from hell
>mice infestation
>one of the little shits tried to climb the bed

Please kill me

mice? Do you live in the countryside or something?