Is there a way to ruin or completely fuck-up someones metabolism? If yes, how to do it?

Is there a way to ruin or completely fuck-up someones metabolism? If yes, how to do it?
today was the last straw. Landlords kid cracked my car window with throwing stones around. landlord says i cant prove it but id seen the kid throwing it into the tree way earlier.

really want this to happen

Mix hydrogen peroxide and ammonia and bottle it up an release it on him B)

why want to rek his metabolism? odd way of revenge
also dubbl dubs checked

would this kill or seriously injur him? what does that concoction directly do?

Starvation'll do it
Meth too but in a different way
Idk of any other ways

You could just buy candy bars and leave it on their doorstop with a nice note for him and do it for long enough for him to get fat

Its not enough to just do something that will only mess things up for him on the short term. everyday i come back from work i deal with his shit. speak to the landlord, he hardly cares about his kids and says im probably inviting all the drama.

it leads to mustard gas. probably won't kill him, but will definitely fuck him all kinds of up.

why would you want to fuck up his metabolism? it's wildly impractical for starters. Your metabolism is the result of a wide variety of lifestyle choices including diet, sleep schedule, physical activity, heart rate throughout the day, hormone cycles.. etc etc..

Just take them to court and get a neighbor friend to say that he saw him do it too. Done deal.

go but a magnesium stick, $9.95 at walmart. put it on landlords car hood and light it with a propane torch. run, feign ignorance. say he probably invited the drama.

yeah i could, it would seem innocent enough . it still wouldnt create a lasting problem and force parents to take some involvement in there kids life.

shoot him. That will fuck up his metabolism permanently >:)

Get a bike that'll fit in a car trunk
Pack a change of clothes
Wear a bunch of nondescript goodwill clothes and shoes and a ski mask
Steal a car and don't leave prints
Stow your shit and bike in the trunk
Drive up on the kid
Smash his legs but good
Drive the car away to a good spot to abandon it
Change clothes, carry the bike for a good ways or til you get to pavement where you won't leave tracks
Bonus if you have a good enough friend or two to give you an alibi

Maybe if you randomly dosed him with different psychedelics to make him seem psychotic?

this is way to involved. can also leave a much greater chance to implicate myself should i by chance miss something.not bad otherwise.

this, but target the dad. and wear 2nd hand shoes. and gloves.

you're looking for a solution where it's very difficult to find one. just cripple the little shit or something

hmmm. maybe. there is a chance i could screw myself in the process though im sure? well its impractical yeah.... hey what about gibing him birth control pills? ould that screw him around at all? sneak it into coffee?

DNP

thats worth looking into. whats the detect-ability like?

bump?

No idea
But if he goes to an ER they will run a fuckload of tests on him and it'll be expensive

I forgot to add: burn the clothes

Fucking with his hormones could fuck him up, make him grow tits, or kill him

You could invite him over for oxytocin-laced milk and cookies
He'll feel terrible when he's away from you

hmmm true.... for a short time he would be under observation.... id only be able to keep that up for a certain amount of time before really becoming under risk

Give him heroin hiden in candies until he become addicted

good idea. create dependency. create boobs. have qt trap gf like you always dreamed.

its some direction anyway. could it really kill him? that would be kind of funny with the kid growing tits as he grows up. .hmmm so he would form like an addiction to me? well unknowingly.

as usefull as that is.... having the kid have a dependency on me could be troublesome. sounds fun otherwise.

If the kid isn't friends with you already then there's no way you're gonna get him to eat anything, and that's the only way you're gonna fuck his metabolism. Next best bet is to put punji sticks in your front yard.

Get some T4 pills (thyroid hormonal replacement), smash them, pour them onto candy bars, give them to kid, rinse and repeat.

the kid thinks im on good terms with him. i mean he keeps coming over trying to do shit.

How the fuck do you go from windows to metabolism?

bump