Kratom

Kratom

Anyone have experience with this shit? Dosage, onset, half life, pros/cons?

I just took about 15grams 20 minutes ago. So far so good, it's not like a real drug tho. Got an "enhanced red strain blend". It's suppose to be more opiate like and sedating, it's more speedy tho for sure. Kinda like a small adderall dose.

Update, effects seem to have peeked. Is there a ceiling with this shit? Gonna take more anyway.

You shouldn´t take more. With each dosage you get more nauseous. Drink one beer instead of taking more Kratom

Ive done a fair bit, it's mild if anything. Reminds me of Kava. Planning on trying concentrate of both.

I take red maeg da for pain, works good

Too late. Wish I saw this. Got some jitters for sure. Not nausea tho, not yet at least.

Take red strains for anxiety and back pain. Works better than any other garbage druf i was put on

True, it definitely has an effect but it's mild,for sure.

I've always heard that Kratom is opiate like and kava is benzo like. A wonderful combo. The real drugs that is.

Don´t eat heavy and chill. :-)

Cool, the shit I got supposedly has

Took pic

Really? Oh shit, I know what it feels like. Gabapentin.

1 of 3

Right on, makes me wanna move tho. Gotta keep it moving bruh. :)

2 of 3

3 of 3

I always order from mmmspeciosa.

You can't actually hurt yourself from overdose on Kratom (at least its never been recorded historically) but you can feel shitty, paranoid, and like you're gonna die if you OD. I've never OD'd on it, but a friend of mine did once. He was fine in a few hours.

Kratom's mild, but great. Can be physically addictive though. For a while I was eating it several times a day and quit - felt super anxious/sore and couldn't sleep for like 48 hours. Just withdrew and now ill use it on occassion.

Thanks, I actually got a scale,out and weighed what I took plus the new drank I made.

My first dose was around 25g and almost done with my second 17g drink.

I do have a Massive tolerance to opiates. Been off them for about 20 days.

How long were you taking it that it gave you withdrawl ?

tried it. effect is too slight to be of practical use for me.
Much better off with $5 hydrocodone tab than $5 worth of kratom

it was like 2 or three months. you should be straight unless you're a dipshit like me. Withdrawal wasn't actually that terrible anyway - just kinda felt like i had a mild flu and couldn't sleep

actually the best way to describe the withdraw feeling - and I'm pointing this out, because to me it was so novel and the thought is in my mind and i can't not share things I think because I'm a sperg - was like:
you know when you feel nervous and its like waves of nervousness flow through your limbs out to your fingers? it was like that, except it simultaneously hurt ( a little)

Taking kratom to get high is dumb, the effects are negligible for entertainment but the painkilling and energy effects make it great for working 12 hours in a kitchen

Sauce: take meng da erryday instead of opiates for my back

Okay so kratom is my shit lemme tell ya about that ish. Its bomb af first of all. Second toss and wash is a waste of kratom. So heres how kratom works. Take a little. Youll be down for activites take more youll be more chill. Euphoria is very profound in some strains. I watch scary movies with it cause the euphoria makes getting scared super difficult. If you're not feeling it dont take more. You gotta stay around 10gs or less. If you take too much the consipation WILL get you. its a bitch. Kratom is a lot more enjoyable if you keep your use to about once or twice a week to keep your tolerance down. Cycle strains if you use more.
Quick and easy milk shake
1 put desired amount of kratom in a jar
2 add a couple squirts of lemon juice
3 add a little more water than there js kratom
4 microwave for like a minute. Do not boil.
5 put on lid to jar and shake a lot
6 remove lid and re microwave do not boild
7 shake once more and mix it with equal amnt of soychocolate milk or regular milk
8 stirr thoroughly
9 knock that back and have a chaser around.
I have messed around with teas that take hours to make. This is just as good. Go for it. Added fun----down a shitload of grapefruit juice on an empty stomach. Wait awhile then do this for a really good effect.

>take every day
>recreational effects negligible
>every
>day

You have a tolerance

People dont let this scare you off. Literally just dont take a huge amnt of it if it stops working. Just chill take a week off and go again
Dont use it every day. Duh.

If you just tossed and washed it on a full stomach and counted it out youre a sperg. It works differently than pills homie.

Right on, thx. Does concentrating it have any benefit other than reducing the amount of liquid,consume? For instance, if I mix 10g with say 6oz of water, the effect the same if I reduce the liquid content?

Gotcha. WD is not really a concern I have. I've spent about 7 out of the last ten years withdrawing from something. Lol, not proud of that, just admitting my flaws. Thanks

Kratom feels almost identical to a perc 15 to me, the only downside is the atrocious taste. The best thing i found to mix with it is Arizona's mango health tonic thing oddly, but even then its just awful. I got size 0 capsules and it literally takes like 50 capsules to get a normal dosage. Overall it is pretty great and I am happy it exist. Strongly recommend

Right on, but I gotta ask, why stop taking opiates?

Lemon juice potenates the alkaloids and heating extracts more to make them more absorbable and milk takes away the bitter flavor

Do not just mix with water. It will he the most vile disgusting thing.

OP here, it made me vomit. Kinda pissed I wasted so much. I guess this shit doesn't digest well.

I didn't get nauseous tho, more like when you take a shot of liquor and immediately lose it.

I'm not sure if there is a ceiling to the effects, more like....the body can only metabolize so much of it .

See

Well I know grapefruit often potentiates because it somehow increases the (cyp34) enzyme. Lol, I don't know if that's the right one, but it's definitely true. Something to do with the way the body breaks shit down and gets absorbed in the blood then gets up in the brain where it needs to be.

I can see lemon juice, or probably any citric acid breaking down the alkaloids. I'll try it.

OP you should try Cambodian next time.

I've tried maybe thirty strains, and Cambodian red veins are by far the most weed like high I've tried. Maeng Da is too jittery for me.

I take kratom like once a week and go to the movie and runn errands by myself. It makes movies fun.

My go to is white thai.

This is the first kind I have tried. I can say without a doubt, my experience so far, there is no reason not to take this shit. It definitely has positive effects that make ya feel better than before :)

Right on, but if you like it, why don't you take it more often?

Tolerance and constipation. I never ever throw the stuff up. Not once have come close but if i take it too often i get super not able to take a shit and thats really uncool. Also tolerance. 3gs turns into 5gs then 10 and up cause the effects are shit. So i can stay at 3gs if i do it once a week.

All the powder is compacting your shit into a literal shit brick

I prefer it to be honest

It reminds me of when I was ten and would lean over the bed and hold my shit in because it felt good

No no. Its days and you feel like you may die

Drink NFC fresh orange before taking any drug and it makes it about 2-3x more intense

Does tolerance build in like a week? Every substance I like I build tolerance to in about 4,hours.

"More is for sure the best cure"

That's my quote because I'm incapable of moderation.

Is that a brand of oj?

Youll get there after you hlare forced to slam a laxative cause you need to shit yesterday

I don't really get what this stuff does. Could I use it as an alternative to alcohol or marijuana?