Ok, which one of you was it?

Ok, which one of you was it?

You think she could handle a little ectoplasm

I'm surpised anyone could get it up while looking at a picture of her

post it

>inb4 404

How does someone reach 50 without going on the internet?

ITS WAS REDDITS GOOBER GAMES GROUP

It's over now there's not even need to censor it anymore

why does the janny keep deleting this shit?

Just let people get it out of their system and it will go away in an hour, but noooo, they have to keep a tight ship and delete it and just have 2 more threads pop up about the subject and repeat

wtf??? i hate manbabies now

>GOOBER GAMES
Kill you are self.

OMG GET FUCKED U GOOBLEGOMER LOSERS

THIS IS Sup Forums WE HATE GG HERE LMAO YALL

It's a guy called "Chad Thundernut" who does cum tributes and cuts people's names into his flesh and writes fansigns with blood, he's genuinely mentally ill.

What am i looking at here?

Just go to the 8ch Sup Forums megathread to talk about it.

What he said

I liked 8/pol/ before moot fucked over 4/pol/ (remember the word filter?), and after that it turned into neo-nazi headquarters

WE AIN'T DONE SHIT REDDIT
STOP BLAMING US

""video""game culture

don't know but it's confusing as fuck

A several days old screen-cap. Harmful's review went up last week

>going on 8gag

FUCKING LOL

i love 2016

and I now like Leslie Jones.

She's won my heart.

Stop talking about fucking GG cancer and let's go back to either laughing or feeling bad for her misery

>staying on half chan

>purposely limiting yourself to one message board

Literally nothing wrong with nazis.

reminder hiro is taking banning twitter cap threads into consideration
please join the cause and help him decide in yes

Why? So that there's literally no platform on the entire internet where you can discuss retarded shit celebrities say on twitter?

The director is starting to chimp out.

Why is she chimping out? Fucking Sup Forums sent the Watamote artist a ton of dick pics and handled it with grace.

If somebody sent me a pic of me with splooge I'd be slightly flattered tbqh

What did the guy post that made the director so mad?

Fake tweets of Leslie and Paul.

>If somebody sent me a pic of me with splooge I'd be slightly flattered tbqh
I would find it funny maybe a little creepy at the same time but I sure as hell wouldn't be traumatized for life or anything like she made it out to be

Getting annoyed with people fucking with you and showing your distress just makes people want to pick at you more. This is why lolcows are lolcows, they bring it upon themselves by feeding trolls.

Paul is in no position to tell other what comedy is, not even he knows.

Holy shit! Some fucks on Sup Forums were so hilariously asshurt over Kimmel. Remember when Sup Forums would prank fucks who play video games? That Sup Forums is gone, and this Sup Forums is full of faggots.

oh shit guys it's gamergate, the literal internet illuminati that controls the planet and controls ISIS, it's so scary we can't even mention its name

>14 retweets
>88 favorites

Oh, I get it.

Honestly people nowadays can't really handle the internet. Celebs should at least hire someone who understands this kind of shit to manage their twitter for them.

Yeah, I don't know what happened to the gaming community as a whole but it went to hell nowadays. I barely even feel motivated to play games thanks to that. I rarely play and when I do I play single player games.

>I barely even feel motivated to play games thanks to that.

then your a pure fucking faggot

Funnier than the movie.

I kind of feel bad for the ape

>coming back here
lmao

So Paul and Leslie literally are shocked that the internet is like this? Damn know when to stop replying you morons. The hugbox is real

>Turned into Neo-Nazi headquarters

Fuck off you dipshit retard. They're not Neo-Nazis, they're a bunch of fucking morons who shitpost on the internet and never leave the house or affiliate themselves with any actual nationalist movements but just think it's cool to pretend to on the internet. I bet the majority of them aren't even white, just a bunch of brown people shit posting.

And there's literally nothing wrong with Nazis you limp dick pussy nigger

These people are actors in hollywood... havent they gotten used to creepy fan shit yet?
Fuck, even mildly popular youtubers get over it.

Im guessing she was told to play it up to make it look like "da sexist manbabies" thing.

Yall wide hip havin motherfuckers.. we shoulda never gave you women the vote.

>playing videogames at all
Fucking kill yourself pleb

dumb little KEK

Looks like they're trying the Saarkesian tactic i.e. "look at all the misogynists, here's my patreon/see my movie". But why are people helping them?

People need to realize that unless people are harassing you in real life to your face who cares what some dumb ass on the other side of the planet says to you.

Luckily the movie industry isn't followed by a bunch of beta cucks who will donate money just because of how pussy starved they are

Because goobgate can't help it