What are the most embarrassing/awkward things everyone does every day

What are the most embarrassing/awkward things everyone does every day.

fart

Having undercuts as women.

My ass gets sweaty and stinky because part of my job is that I walk around all day and accumulate butt-sweat. So intermittently I will run to the restroom in privately tuck tissue into my butt-hole so that i am not stinky/sweaty then I will throw said butt-tissue away later.

have the same problem but being a straight dude, I just wipe it or bidet it, depending on how much time I can stay far from my desk.

Shamelessly masterbate to threads on Sup Forums before I go to class

fat fucks detected

wear girly panties under my clothes. no one knows

Shit in public bathrooms

Well for the last 5weeks ive been slowly transforming myself into a girl on the lowkey, i love the embarassment i get from when i get mistaken as a girl haha

u fat?

Probably is m8

our Town Rapist used to do it as well.

one day an accident happened, and he was immediately taken to the hospital. Medics found dem girlypanties. News spread like wildfire.

>tldr, he's still named "the Town Rapist", but everyone knows his little dirty secret.

forgot to add pic

shit in the shower and piss into kitchen sink

how

>Town rapists
Are you from Romania, user?

try washing your ass then fat fuck.

not just letting water hit it. actually wipe that crack with a soapy washcloth. If you can reach it

wtf is a washcloth?
Just use your fucking hand lol.

I just load up with baby powder after showering and hope for the best.

asked my employer for an higher wage.
he accepted.
thus I went from 90$/day to 120$/day.

Full blow HRT, more feminine clothes, light eyeliner and makeup, etc haha

i have a dirty Panties of my gf's sister in my working bag, since 2 years now! i really dont now why, but it makes me hard!