Find a flaw

Find a flaw

he's wearing a cheatriots jersey.

dick too big

how cucked are you pats haters that you have to call the best team of the millennium CHEATERS in order to feel better about yourselves?

They have been caught multiple times. The only "cucked" ones are the people delusional enough to deny it.

>They shot a practice from outside the designated area. A new rule only implicated that year.

>They have scientifically proven that the balls deflated due to air pressure and temperature.

Anything else I'm missing?

because they got caught cheating against my team. it's just a lil banter tho matey, my division would be pretty boring without them.

The Pats dominate their division inside out. The fins are mismanaged, the Bills have a spark of hope, and the freaking Jets are garbage at every level.

I just think hating the Pats for >muh cheating is lazy. Hate them because they're an unstoppable machine, hate them because you don't have their coaches, hate them because Brady is protected by the refs...

What is the universal gas law

i don't hate the patriots, i hate bill belichick.

Not breeding my wife

That makes slightly more sense. He's an ornery fucker, yeah.

It's handegg

Can he fix the NFL?

A lie where one "scientist" pats fan used confirmation bias to justify cheating

He'll never deflate those buns, Ireland. You'll just have to deal with too much ass.

I wish Wikileaks would release the hoarded PSI info the NFL has... wonder why they didn't share what is no doubt a simple SpreadSheet?

Also...

>a fucking leaf

Reminder belicheck has 6 rings. 2 from being DC for the Parcells' Giants

Is it autism that gives him the edge?

He's never quarterbacked an undefeated season.
-Bob Griese

>Brady won't be clinging to one win from 50 years ago

They kept the spreadsheet with the hidden spygate tapes and the copies of opponents playbooks that the league donates to the pats every week.

How about the Ray Rice tape and Josh Brown's confession?

Same room in Fort Knox

ironic how that team came back to bite him in the ass after he fucked over parcells & da jets

Punished for cheating and cheating aren't the same thing hombre. Also you can call someone a lawbreaker for doing 66 in a 65 as well as you can for committing murder but one of those crimes should produce a "lawbreaker" legacy where the other should not.

>Ok this one time they broke this rule
>and this other time it could have been natural if you disregard the players and staffs awareness of such situations taking place

who?

What about beating your wife?

yourteamcheats.com

nigger please

I hate the Patriots as much as the next guy but Jesus you're stupid