Dear anons, today, normal day like any other, i confessed to my female friend that im jerking off to her pictures...

dear anons, today, normal day like any other, i confessed to my female friend that im jerking off to her pictures. she was sat silent for a minute, then said that it's a bit weird, but i'm still her friend and we can just move on, but it's still a bit weird. then i asked if she could send me nudes one evening, but she said no. is she in her right mind?

Yes and no, yes because you kinda dropped a bomb on her. No because she is a girl and girls must pose nude if requested.

She's working through the fact that her gay friend has been secretly wanking to her all this time. The one guy she thought she could trust. The one that never went out with anyone because he was gay, and everyone knew, but he didn't want them to think that so they didn't say anything.

It turns out he wasn't gay, just a faggot

second part of your statement is exactly what im thinking, thats why her answer shocked me

What -guy who posted before you

send pictures

You're just too sly op
Could you teach me?
Due to the seriousness of the situation
In exchange for your knowledge
I can pay in untraceable chinky bitcoin?

its ok to do this i usually jerk off to pics of my friends too ;)

here you go, sorry was offline there for a second

>is she in her right mind?
Yes. But you're not confession that.

WTF were you thinking? There's virtually no way that could have turned out well

well, we are still friends, she just learned a new thing and i didnt get the nudes that i wouldnt have gotten anyway. so where exactly is the problem?

Ask her again now, OP. We'll help you craft the message. Post screenshots.

You're still friends, but every time she looks at you, she'll think of you polishing the bishop to her pictures. It'll progressively creep her out.

I'll give it a few months and you'll find she starts getting more distant, and you'll know then you royally fucked up a friendship

i guess i should be worried

might as well try, but its as pointless as eating dirt

Depends how much you valued the friendship

Jesus fucking christ you are fucked in the head. That is totally inappropriate to tell one of your female friends. Its a miracle she didn't just drop you immediately.

If you like her ask her on a date. Do you have 0 social consciousnes on what you should and shouldn't say?

This friendship is goign to die pretty quick. You think everything is ok, but she won't want to be around you and will make excuses to not be around you.

i just like her looks, wouldnt want to go out with her, shes, the type people call not a very nice person.
how much do i value the friendship? i wouldnt share my last bread with her, if that explains

I did that to my friend aswell, she was turned on
model friend, she sent me some pics from before too in bikinis etc to show off her "tan line" when you could clearly see her pussy through her bikini etc etc
Dont worry user, just talk about sex with her so she gets comfortable with it and thinks about you when you do that shit

dude... if you told her after going out for awhile then you would have no problems, but just going out and saying that, you did knock yourself outa the friendzone, but right into the reject pile.

well then you got nothing to worry about, if you got zero interest in her. Which basically means posting here about telling her is a waste of all our time.

so, more of a female acquaintance, rather than friend?

but point is, i dont even want out of friend zone, would fuck her out of interest. nothing more. couple nudes would have been about enough.