Where in USA I can eat food without dyes and preservatives, GMO, bleach and meat fed with antibiotic ?

Where in USA I can eat food without dyes and preservatives, GMO, bleach and meat fed with antibiotic ?
Just want natural, organic food.

grocery store

Grocery store

Thank you.
Any brand specialized in this ?

Most normal grocery stores carry this food. I'm on the east coast and you can go to some specialty grocery stores and buy many different brands. Wegmans, Trader Joes, and Whole Foods specialize in natural organic food, there are a lot more stores but those are the big three for me.

You can also go to local farmer's markets or just buy directly from a farm, or neighbor that grows fruit and veggies or raises meat, dairy and eggs.

What is happening in this webm?

every grocery store has a hippy section with overpriced food for your ilk

A barbaric way to slice teh meat, japanese are crying now

>american """""""""""""""""utensil"""""""""""""""""

>go to a grocery store
>buy products labelled with labels saying they don't have those things and are organic
>take them home
>eat them
Would much prefer you just didn't come here though tbqhwy

Try reading the filenames of your own files.

>americans need to go to specialty stores to get actual food

When was that implied exactly?

It doesnt look very tender to me. More like well undercooked. Watch it wobble.

Okay, thanks for your opinion. Always good to get input from people with more kebab stands than actual people in their cities on meat quality.

>milk
>doritos

???????????????????????

>lel you have X so we can't talk about Z xD

neck yourself, and add some doritos and milk to your funeral

You don't actually think that meat is well cooked do you?

What the fuck are you even talking about?

They're called fruits

Yes it looks fine you whiny faggot.

>Australians need to pay 5x the price for the same food as Murricans

Mate it's fucking Jack aka King Cu/ck/, how new are you? He's an abysmal """""cook"""", of course the meat's underdone

>FUCKING MAYO STRIKES AGAIN

why do amerifats keep pouring mayo on everything ?
not even the delicious home made mayo but the shitty one

It's not underdone thougu

Well, dig in then.

We have plenty of grass you can graze on.

You don't, if you want to eat clean natural food there are options in normal grocery stores just not a lot of variety.The specialty stores carry many different brands of natural foods, health items and cosmetics. Plus shopping at those stores is always a fun experience (for me) the sheer variety of food, drinks, and other items there is impressive, things you would never see if it weren't for those markets, and they always have clean, comfortable, atmospheres.

Why do you think some Kraut's bait webms are representative of actual food here?

he added fucking pastry cream ?

who the actual fuck "home makes" condiments? That's autistic as fuck.

no, but baiting silly amerifriends is fun

I do not know.

>Even the pie is vomiting

>homemade mayo
That sounds like a poverty thing, not interested

mayo is not a condiment baka, also homemade mayo is extremelly easy to make and it tastes 100 times better, especially if you add some garlic and lemon juice

It is. It's supposed to be pulled pork, and if it's not being easily shredded by the claws and still has that springy reaction then it's completely underdone

>videos die zu früh aufhören

>the healthier cook version is a poverty thing in the US

gee I wonder why

Hier ist das Ende eines anderen Videos.

uh, literally any major city will have plenty of restaurants that pride themselves on just that.
Also their supermarkets do have produce sections and you can find butcher shops in any urban are.
Also plenty of great seafood near any coast.
Americans eating shitty food out of necessity seems like a meme to me. I went to shops in poor urban areas and never had trouble finding fresh stuff.

>eating so much mayo that its nutritional value actually matters to you
Consider suicide

that shit looked fine before he poured sauce on it

Lots of decent food in America (been there only twice, though). They don't do real cheese, though, so be prepared for that.

>the autistic weeb faggot attentionwhore is from Reddit
what a shocking revelation, no more (You)s for him

Talking about mayo

homemade mayo is made of fat, protein and it has pretty much no carbs you fucking trash, great food if you lift

>eating so much mayo

stop proyecting dumb nigger

>Mayonaise is good food if you lift

>mayo
>food

>Americans eating shitty food out of necessity seems like a meme to me.

It's unfortunately not a meme. there's a rabbit hole of reasons why but I think the main once are, shitty health education, no more home economics classes, and bad preventive health care practices. Dump high work hours and poverty on top and you get people that crave fatty, salty or sweet, high calorie comfort food.

yes, it's actually good for you (homemade) but don't eat a jar a day, just a few spoons

>Chilean weeb finishes his daily excercise which totally happens gaiz
>pulls out his mayo spoon
>goes to town on a nice batch of homemade mayonnaise with garlic in it

A heaping spoonful of mayo?

-pours mayo in boipussy-
-licks it-

isn't that guy some /ck/ meme or something who does tons of really bad food videos?

>eating mayo with a spoon
>it's actually good for you

He's not that bad. He has a huge following on Youtube. He sells his own line of BBQ sauces. He appeared on numerous American talk shows and radio shows. He has lived in almost every state the US.

Who ?