Why are you stealing money from content creators? Don't you realize that all that time you spend on the net...

Why are you stealing money from content creators? Don't you realize that all that time you spend on the net, exists solely for the purpose of making money for other people? Thief!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIUfnBLgqKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are you gonna do about it? suck my dick till I disable my blockers?

I support content creators in non-intrusive ways

Sell me a shirt or something nigga

Make ads less intrusive

Why do you open a new window when I press [x]? Scammer.

Why the fuck do you need ads to make money? Create a system in which the creators get the money that the advertisers normally get. Why the fuck should advertisers get a share of the profits? How about a direct payment to the artist plan?

because sites don't give a shit about what ads they have. never used an adblocker until a major i visited had a significant amount of rogue ads redirecting, now i always use it

I whitelist most original content sites, as long as they don't use pop ups with sound or fake close buttons.

I'm not getting paid for posting my rare pepes here

I second this idea

>fake close buttons

Should be illegal

The onus is on the content creators to come up with creative ways to market to their audience. Whether that's advertising as part of the article/video/whatever, or a Patreon, or selling merch.

Existing ads can be dangerous, and you're opening up your computer for infection if you do not block them. I only unblock ads on sites that manage their own ads and don't go third party.

>stealing = not giving
fuck off and get a job

>post ads that fuck up your device if you accidentally hit it
>wonder why people block them

The free market decided to inundate the web with spammy pop up ads.

The free market delivered ad blockers that fuck up the functions of some pages.

Without ad blocker, the pages are unusable.

TLDR: Fuck the free market, trumpfags. You just don't get it it.

>it

Fucking socislist

i haven't found a "creator" that makes content worth paying for. If its free I'll watch it but if I had to pay I could go without.

Because it is my legal fucking right to block invasive ads, as determined by the EU high court. Good thing I live in Europe, faggot.

I already pay so much money to my ISP. Thats enough

nothing against content creators

I am against the ad agencies
they are the ones making invasive ads

adbolck is good it is disrupting the inductry
adblock is even moving to have approved ads integrated
I think it is a good way to regulate internet advertising and I am all for it

youtube.com/watch?v=GIUfnBLgqKY

things will work out fine

Faggots like OP will just spam this kind of thread until you like it.

Just like they are trying to push the following themes
- "Trump is bad and i'm a huge cuck pls help"
- "Niggers are over white, do it for jews"
- "Christianisms, atheisms, 0-1"
- "males gotta respect women"

It's just a bunch of huge faggots that have been ordered to spam social medias ceaselessly and mindlessly

This is a valid business plan. You're a visionary

Does it look like i jump on the internet to have fucking ads shoved in my face? No. If i want something I'll go get it.

Advertising is the cancer that's ruining the internet

Problem with advertising is that content creators steal from their users. The user spend a lot of time browsing the web, thus generating click-money through adsense. Yet they get no compensation for their hard work. Why would you browse a website for free? The user click on the content, they should have some compensation for it....

I have adblock set to allow non-intrusive ads.

Which means I almost never see an ad, because almost all online ads are the equivalent of telemarketers standing around your dinner table shouting and punching your shoulder, while you try to eat a meal.

The ad makers brought this on themselves.