Why is walk like a man so highly rated by you people?

Why is walk like a man so highly rated by you people?

Also I hate that season 6 is so depressing. Everyone dying, everyone wearing black all the time. Is that to symbolize that our thing has died or is dying?

>the blacked thread will get more replies than this

I made a thread yesterday about how AJ should have knocked up Devon the super rich blondie and nobody replied to it so fuck y'all moulinyans I'm not posting in /sop/ranos anymore

of course where the fuck do you think you are some intelectual website? this is Sup Forums there is only imature manchilds here

Shoulda knocked up that spico Rican instead

OW !

>Why is walk like a man so highly rated by you people

It's a good Four Seasons song

University is the best episode.

>Meadow's crazy roomate
>Ralphie fucking hoes up
>The Kink's Living on a Thine Line

honestly the whole Meadow/ditsoon/THICC brings this episode down, otherwise it's awesome cause it has the whole Tony beating up Ralphie

bait harder. Bitch was a charcoal briquette, had a son from another nig nog, and was a massive moody cunt.

A Sopranos thread is going to get more replies here than anywhere on Reddit.

She was a Puerto Rican not a nigger. Clearly you've never had Spanish pussy.
He was happy having a literal "'my wife's son". A good cuck.

The sopranos board on plebbit is cozy as fuck and is still active. I love that board.

I'm there senpai. Love it. Shit post quotes constantly. Feels good man

You have a good point, but it's one of the only drama subreddits not advertised in the header of /r/television.

/r/television can't handle the bantz. Especially when you insult shows like TWD, GoT and Rick and Motry.

How did AJ end up with her anyway? Considering she was wealthy as fuck it was certantly not the money that attracted her

Fucking reddit meme shows

Meanwhile my sopranos thread gets no replies. Va fangool to all ayas

It's basically an echo chamber for retards who think Breaking Bad is the best show of all time, because it's the only show they've ever seen beyond TWD and so on.

Sopranos is never mentioned there.

Here we'd rather talk about BLACKED and fantasize about how bad ghostbusters is doing

im actually mexican so I had plenty of latina pussy

did you not watch the show? she was attracted cause she saw his as a mafia guy, she even once said "im like a gangster dude's girlfriend", so she got wet because she thought AJ was a badass

you should do some reading on the. maybe the AV club series?

an overarching theme of the show is "the good old days". the depressing turn it takes in season 5 is deliberate and is representative of the perspective of the decline in the quality of life.

I love dark skin Aztec pussy more than I love life

idk why but that scene where Phil leotardo is in the house after Vito is killed, and the body building contest is on the tv and he yells "TURN THAT
SHIT OFF" has me cracking up more than pine barrens.

Sopranos is funnier than most so called "comedies", I crack up at least twice each ep.

sitting on a park bench

do do do do do do do

THATS RIGHT COCKSUCKA

GO BACK TO NEW JERSEY

UNCLE PHILLY....

TAKE THAT PIECE OF SHIT AND GET HIM OFF MY STOOP

Who is the best character and why is it Ralphie?

sp00ky haunted speaking house

>fantasize about how bad ghostbusters is doing
>fantasize
Sure . . .

you know that fat cocksucka says I look like the shah of Iran?

Why is Phil the most underrated character?

>there's no scraps in my scrapbook

AJ is a complete fuck up. Once he's out of high school it's apparent he's a complete loser who lacks direction.

Remember when Tony got him a job at a video store and he even fucked that up? Remember when he asked what gutters were?

That's my dad's favourite line in the series

Sopranos is hilarious. I like all the funny running subtleties as well. Like when they sent Meadow's friend's dad's sports store broke by ordering all that random shit. They got red coolers and they randomly show up every now and then in the background of episodes until the finale.

AJ reminds me of myself, i'm a complete fuck-up with no goals in life and my sister is basically Meadow who has a good college and never does anything wrong.

Only choice

The point was the juxtoposition of 3 young women in completely different life circumstances, all the same ago,

Meadow, Tracee, and the crazy roomate who pulled her hair out.

The absolute most unlikable character in all of television

The best scenes are when tony laces into her

Tony's mom was pretty horrible the first season also.

>Fuck that! I don't feel like I'm sitting at 12 o'clock

Janice is the creation of genius.

Chase wrote a character that the audience think is more unscrupulous than gangsters. She steals an amputees leg for fuck's sale

Every Janice episode is gold. All the knock on shit that Tony and people around her have to deal with.

Brutal

She was a gangster. She pulled the strings on Ritchie and Bobby

The way she inserted herself into Bobby bacalas life and then sealed the deal with having a kid, I thought was the most dispicable. Bobby was my favorite character before he fell for that shit.

Watching her nurse that kid with her degenerate tattoo tit made me sick

Just wathched the episode where she held the memorial for Livia.
>When she starts talking about her mom and instantly makes it about herself
>All the dead looks she is getting
>Carmela constantly drinking
Love that scene

It's not even her kiniving ways, she's just a mean spirited Peggy hill. Pure unlikability.

Bobbys kids are probably some of the least lucky on the show.

Janice already abandoned her first son, there is no way she will take care of children that arent even her own.

Can't mar the Shah

Rosalie had AJ's number.

Forgot pic

She just described her own son as well.

True, but Jackie jr was even dumber

>parks
>5

>It's a Janice cyber-bullies Bobby's kids episode

I just recently began watching Sopranos for the first time and I lost it when they showed that he played the word "poo".

It's a funny enough 80s comedy. I don't know what more you were expecting.

Chris high as fuck rambling

Passing off Camela's baked ziti as her own. And junior fucking outing her while bobby just dismisses him because he sounds crazy.

>That niece of mine. I left my brother's house one night and my wallet was light. I'm talkin' about a 10-year-girl here!

And Tony.

Remember when she pretended her wrist was fucked so he'd retaliate against the Russians?

Everything's coming up Junior. I love that newspaper. Every single headline benefits him.

Who was in the wrong here?

Tony saw through alot of her bullshit though.

What would Sopranos be like in 2016?

Yes, and it was her fault for stealing the leg.

God she's the worst. I think it's instructive though; she's not that different from Tony. Both are amoral liars who do whatever they have to. Tony cares about family and loyalty, whereas Janice cares about herself, but Tony has serious doubts and anxieties which don't bother Janice at all. Tony's masculinity and sense of duty make us like him more, but they have shared qualities.

This is one of my favorite parts in the Sopranos. Phil's henchman answers the door like his fucking mom would and then Phil shouts shit from his window. It's so great.

>clip
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH THE RUSSIANS JANICE

It's because of Livia. Carmella summed it up pretty well. The other sister turned out okay seemingly.

yeah plus he pissed his pants when he was just the wheelman for that Jewel benefit concert.

It's funny cause he wants to be a hard gangster but can't even just sit outside & drive without getting scared like a little pussy. He & AJ were both shown to be major pussies, as AJ pussed out trying to whack his Uncle.

Phil is a great character.

When he goes on that rant about his Italian surname changed to a description of a ballerina's costume.

I think it's normal for that to happen "your first time"

At least I'm pretty sure some other character said that on the show

Jackie was a fucking mong though.

>That niece of mine. I left my brother's house one night and my wallet was light. I'm talkin' about a 10-year-girl here!

Junior was always warning people about Janice, he knew what she was up to. He even tried to warn Richie in one episode, but Richie was more about going after Tony, which ironically was being pressured on him by Janice.

Poor Richie didn't listen & look what happened to him.

Yeah one episode ages later they were in the same room and he checked his wallet after she left. I fucking lost it laughing.

Junior was a surprisingly good judge of character. I think that's why Tony always went to go talk to him when he was under house arrest.

>I think it's normal for that to happen "your first time"

LOL, not in real life. Not from just driving a car for a robbery. Unless you were a entitled pussy like Jackie Jr.

Maybe when someone got shot, like when they killed Sunshine & fucked up the card game robbery. Yeah, that would be cause for pissing / shitting your pants as you just shot and killed someone and were most likely going to end up dead.

I swear Chris said it happened to him.

And there's the guy who always has to shit at a murder scene

>It's a muh dick episode

>What would Sopranos be like in 2016?
Absolutely Problematic

Coming from someone who has italian family Janice's character and acting was fucking flawless, every italian has at least one aunt/cousin who is exactly like her.

>What did you do with him?
>We buried him. On a hill. Overlooking a little river. With pinecones all around.

Tony's smirk as he delivers these lines and Janice actually believing it at first because she's that dumb and selfish.

B E S T

G I R L

I love his expression. "Does this nigger not know he's a nigger?"

SACRE BLEU

WHERE IS ME MAMA?

>D
>G I R L

YOU FUCKIN D GIRLLLLLLLL

:3

Trips confirm she's never been with another skinny guinea
OH FUCK, MY COUSIN

Fucking evil kike.

Best girl

Noah is the most reddit character ever

checked

How come Paulie took care of his body unlike the others?

Chrissy was a drug addict and the rest were obese.

Perry.... Anunziata!

>tfw no Perry cucks Tony for Carmella episode

>How come Paulie took care of his body unlike the others?