Drug thread? Got like 80+ bars, 60-70 hits of Cid, gram of DMT, and almost an eighth of Molly. Weed of course...

Drug thread? Got like 80+ bars, 60-70 hits of Cid, gram of DMT, and almost an eighth of Molly. Weed of course. What's in your stash?

Other urls found in this thread:

dmt-nexus.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

an ounce of crack
i smoke a tenth of it everyday
good shit

Ngl crack is pretty fucking nice

2 pounds of weed, 16 bars and 3 lines of lean

Ever ivd?

Whats this ivd?

thats so disgusting , damn addict , have u ever tried lsd?

that's some clean looking crystal there. I assume that's some tina, right?

I've done lsd, Molly, slammed heroin, smoked meth (still smoke meth infrequently) and smoked weed.

I tried weed for the first time after having done all those other items first, I went backward somewhat

As far as I know, Tina and crystal meth are the same thing

Tripping tomorrow. Picked up 25 hits of LSD, supposedly dosed at 125ug. I'll be taking a hit with a buddy and we're each gonna smoke 50mg of DMT at the peak. Shits gon' be cash.

Currently in my stash though: 3/4oz of some loud (green crack), ~30 hits of etizolam, almost a g of DMT, and a little over a half of some fresh mushies

Oh, yeah when I said clean looking crystal, i just meant whatever it is looked quite pure. My bad

again my bad. Meant to reply to your comment, not my own

What area are you in?

Ive been wanting to get my hands on some DMT; I'm in Washington state.

dmt-nexus.me/

Ayy nice. How's the etizolam compared to alprazolam?

How did you get so many bars? Been looking for some in the Central Florida area for awhile, no luck.

I'm in the midwest. I have decent hookups IRL, but they always came back empty handed, so I had to resort to the "onion patch" if you catch my drift.

Or you can extract it. Pretty easy process, many guides can be found at the link this other user posted in his comment

~4 grams of weed (was 1/2 but smoked most of it), 16 vicodin and not sure if it counts but 2 bottles of Jack. Oh and 3 special brownies (each are around 3/4 a gram)

is it worth getting weed off a darkmarket? i don't have any friends so i can't get weed easily in person

Very similar! Due to it's legal nature it's easy to get ahold of in the US (unscheduled). It's got that good carefree feeling, maybe not as sedating as xans. 10/10 would suggest

$100 can get you a shit ton of etiz online. It's like buying Great Value brand paper towels instead of name brand. Gets the job done the same, just maybe not as cool looking. Mine are on blotters too which is megacool. Very easy to conceal

Weed is probably the hardest drug to conceal through the postal system. Oil on the other hand is pretty damn easy, so a lot lower risk and a way better deal than buying in person (if you live in a legal state)

i'm in the uk man. and yeah it's the smell that i'm worried about

I'd definitely skip over buying bud, but that's just me. You very well may have no issues whatsoever. But like I said, concentrates should be easy-peasy as long as you go with a respected vendor. I'm a big fan of alphabay market, there's a good amount of UK vendors on there I've noticed.