Redpill me on ddlg

redpill me on ddlg.

Other urls found in this thread:

girlstory.kr/girlstory15/177039
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dom takes a fatherlike role, sub takes the role of their "child" while still being fetishized and and under bdsm, it is typically a gentler type of dominance. Research will give you more info.

Google it you illiterate chimp.

have you ever experienced it

Could you rephrase the question, sweetheart?

It's ageplay. I think it can involve ABDL (adult baby, diaper lover) play, but it doesn't have to.

Essentially. OP's acronym is Daddy dom, Little girl. Fits in the ageplay category. usually also linked to incest fetishes, and daddy issues, but not always. BDSM community is the best place to find partners and experienced people.

user suggests:
www fetlife com

this you?

maybe.

Could we get a kinky timestamp then?

NOT UNLESS YOU BEG.

It's not fucking ageplay you idiots.
Don't speak about shit you don't know. It's exactly like a real father daughter relationship..it doesn't have to have sex but most likely it will.
It's harder than being a real dad.

Pretty please my sexy little goddess, you who can make cocks harder then they have ever been, you who could cause a cult to form dedicated to worshipping your body, pretty please

Oh grief. I'll never understand bottoms.

Well, they said beg, I don't really know how to, first time trying, just trying to see a potentially hot girl

>Well, they said beg, I don't really know how to, first time trying, just trying to see a potentially hot girl
I don't know if I've ever heard something more beta

>fetlife
hello friend

Most girls that post on here don't try to get guys to beg, why don't you try then Mr Alpha

WHAT do you desire to see?

>you know nothing about fetlife
>goodbye

feminine benis plox

Ddlg is a realtionship where a tumblarina pretends to be a sub but then slowly says she isn't in to bdsm while still demanding that her daddy take on all of the responsibility of a Dom without any of the rewards

>doesn't understand how to use meme arrows

A nude timestamp would be good to start with

hmmm

> ddlg
> not superior gentle femdom

really liking what I'm seeing babe, great tits, how about a pic of you on your hands and knees

this
its usually a fetish caused by daddy issues

a dom/sub relationship from the perspective of a father/daughter, sweet and loving, protecting and caring, while also being stern and strict, punishing when they do something wrong, and rewarding when they do something right etc, that whole kind of dynamic all including a sexual aspect of course
think most women are into this without realizing it, any woman that calls you daddy for example.

have you tried making them some hard boiled eggs?
usually does the trick

Am in such a relationship, it's pretty right.

Basically the way we do it is that as her Daddy I take care of her and buy her things as a real father does, but in return I have major leverage in terms of what we do, where we go, and what she can do. There's a set of rules to be followed and I get to tell her what to do within reason. Also she's highly submissive during sex. However when it comes to kinks everyone does it differently and this may not be the case for others.

fag

so, you are paying for sex?

;)

act like a real daddy dom
don't spoil your little, you should only be buying her nice things when she has been a good girl, or when you feel like doing something sweet for her once in a while or on special days to show how much you love your baby
otherwise she doesn't deserve it and needs to earn that allowance

Not quite. Just imagine how a father daughter relationship actually is, then add more sex. Or less, depending on your relationship with your father.

i mean, i'm all about pretending to fuck your kids and all, but the idea of having to spoil anybody, daughter, sex partner or otherwise is offensive.
is there something like a deadbeat daddy/little girl where you get to fuck a submissive little who pretends to be your daughter and make her do all kinds of degrading shit, but then you just hang out and watch TV and go about your business like a normal, autonomous adult?

Good girl, now get those cute little panties off, spread those legs and give daddy a smile

>is there something like a deadbeat daddy
it's called a black daddy

I'm sure it exists. Like I said, everyone does kinky stuff differently. Just gotta find someone who's into that too. I like to take on the role as a more caring but firm daddy. If she's earned it and been good lately I'll buy her a stuffed animal or food. She's actually very well behaved but when I do have to punish her she gets spanked hard a few times. Never done anything really bad so haven't had to escalate. It's a double edged sword I guess because I'd like to give her a real punishment but she's so well behaved.

that's when she needs daddy to be naughty

no hes just gone

>get a bowl
>tell her to suck your dick until the bowl is filled with her drool
>if she can't do it edge her for an hour or two, give her some sexy orgasm denial until she is panting like a dog in heat
>everytime she gets close to cumming, stop all contact and give her ass a smack
>give her another go at filling the bowl, she should be more enthusiastic this time around
>place vibrating egg in the vag or ass and hold the remote, don't turn it on yet
>if she fills the bowl give her what she needs
>use the bowl of her own drool and spit as lube to fuck her ass good
>ask her if she wants her reward for being a good girl
>her reward is your cum up her ass, in her mouth, or on her face
>????
>profit

yummi

see this user enjoys the thought of it
sure your little will enjoy it just as much

petplay not ddlg
but i would still plaster that face, fuck i love sexy eyes and colored contacts

one of the few pet play images i have, found it just for you user

fuckin love that pose everytime
would wrap that belt around her neck and fuck her stupid

Not going to save and post all but the full set is here girlstory.kr/girlstory15/177039

Some Korean site

>jupiterjunomars
you from canada?

i know i have the full set already lol
just didn't want to post them all
they are fucking diamonds-tier images

I'm a daddy

ama

I'm not.

please do. my daddy left....im just a lost little in a big world full of horny cocks.

You poor little thing, you must be so scared all on your own, you really must find a good daddy to look after you

I'm liking it, sorry had leave, I'm back now, give me more pics like that my naughty little girl

See i would love to but sadly i don't believe in women on the interwebz and therefore have no reason to believe you
might be willing to change my mind if you want to write "Daddy K knows best" across your tits and open up the hole you want filled by daddy

would you fuck a horny highschool freshman if it were legal?

How about a 10 year old?

question - is this lifestyle, or do you have "Scenes" like with the bdsm I'm used to?

Being little is permanent. It pervades the relationship. She's always in little space, ideally. It's really nothing like BDSM. It's a relationship dynamic, and people build marriages on it.

if this is lifestyle, how does the little function in a normal world? is she just a little with daddy?

as a daddy how do you deal with someone so fucking needy all the time?

>knows anything about fatherhood
>"its exactly like a real father daughter relationship"

yeah, shut the fuck up manchild.

so.. you give her lots of money, take care of her, listen to her cry, and try to pretend you don't hear her fucking her new boyfriend downstairs?

sounds.. uh.. great?