ITT : we create a new stupidly dangerous challenge for teens to post on social networks, then we spread it

ITT : we create a new stupidly dangerous challenge for teens to post on social networks, then we spread it

>pic related, ice and salt challenge

It must not be too obviously harmful, we want people to actually do it.

>chug distilled water challenge

eat chalk for white teeth

Start a rumor about facebook auto blocking social security numbers on wall posts and private messages to foreign users, or that addresses and phone numbers sent by minors to registered sex offenders are automatically blocked.

That doesn't sound really dangerous

Sniffing salt.. somebody will have to make a video sniffing shugar and hope some idiots take actual salt instead

Ghost Pepper Puree Challenge

naked for equality
get all the minority girls to post their nudes for 'bravery' against trump or some shit and watch as the dumb fucks actually do it

cant weg get lolis nude for protest against Katholik child molestation?

or make a video of sniffing coke

theyll get hyperthyroid condition from a single sip

source: my dads a navy SEAL

I got one. it's not very exciting but kids are dumb enough to do it.
I had a friend back in middle school who would snort hot cheetos and salt.
Why don't we make up a challenge where the person has to grind up two hot cheetos and snort them as hard as they can. It's dangerous, but not too dangerous. Or salt+hot cheeto

This
Pretty sure I saw someone start a tumblr with this idea and people actually did it

nah man small amounts of destilled water do nothing

Hyponatremia

I originally said chug

You're sad man, I eat a big ass jar of that shit every month. Keeps me regular as motherfucker

Boiling pot challenge. Put cold water on cooking device, put hand in water, turn on cooking device, hold as long as possible

Your dad sounds like a real loser, just like you.

I'm not sure but I think that's more like a rumor. The origin of this believe should be the osmotic balance of your body. If you drink distilled water "the salts travel towards the distilled water from your blood. However: If you eat normally you d need a ton of water to reach a harmful grade. In fact I heard about some regions where ppl only drink distilled water because its the only "pure/clean" water in their eyes

Cut ghost pepper in ass challenge

yea i meant the comment about how you will gett Hyponatremia from a single sip,

How common is destilled water anyway in the us of a . here in mountainjewland you can buy it at most supermarkets

That shits already been done before faggot, think of something new you useless fucking cock muncher

er but his dad is a NAVY SEAL

Let's get women to stick the biggest and thickest things inside their vagina.

Like a statement for men who say their penis is big - so it can be like an ironic "look if I can fit a wine bottle in my pussy your dick ain't that big"

In reality it's just dumb feminists sticking shit in their vag.

butt chug bleach for hilary

Same here, dunno about murrica
Also nice dub dubs

Elastic band challenge, who can put the most elastic bands around their wrist.

y'all niggas evil

Op gave it as example

Amazing

that's a stupid idea?

Nice double dubs

that

I'm guessing the reality is your dad is more shaped like a seal.

This would work!

Although we might end up seeing things that are better unseen

I like this one

Date a nigger challenge

Genius!

peanut butter

like this facebook rumour and copy&pasting all over facebook with fake news

dis

this

i second the loli nudes

>It must not be too obviously harmful

Why not? Remember to crystal-making? Remember the hot spoon? Remember cut for bieber?

You've lost your touch user.

Imma go out on a limb ad assume you need to stay in this thread because a google search came up with differing opinions that only agreed on not too much, just like regular water. Also my dads a nutritionist would have been more "source" worthy

Sounds promising, voting for this

Hmm, lets try to repeat #pissforequality
Maybe we'd start smt like anti-self harm flashmob for wannabe-mentally ill

He didn't mean "it must be not too harmful"
He meant "it must be not too obvious that it's harmful"

>crystal-making
disguised as a harmless experiment -the guide never mentioned the byproduct of chlorine

>hot spoon
Once again, never told that the spoon fucking explodes.

>cut for bieber
Cutfags will cut - it was least evil since it didn't have a hidden secret that could kill you.

this one. it works. you wont notice pain/damage if it is slow enough.

they

Chilli sauce condom challenge.

once I was hung over and drank a shit ton of distilled water cause the shitty trailer I was in had brown tap

I turned out fine

dubs confirm? -->

because regular tap/filtered water has so much sodium

Yeah, hot spoon was a blast...

TRIPS

>Date a nigger challenge
Underrated shit

Praying for that one who would make feminists repeat this win. No matter what they will write on a checkbox

Pedometer Twerking challange

How long can you twerk while wearing a pedometer/stepcounter

bump

>hot spoon

tried that, i heated the bitch up with a mapgas torch until it was glowing white

i ended up splashing lukewarm water on myself

Warn people off condoms that expand and pop over time which can be avoided by poking a hole in the packet.

Wait guys I got a good one let's like tell kids that trumps bad and stuff and get them to use a hashtag like #trumpsmean that'll get em

See how many cigarette burns you can take in one sitting challenge. My 14 yr old friends and I did this. 10 years later the scars were gone, so not permanent. Pretty painful and teenagers would do it.

Night of our prom, we took it too far and branded our closest friends with a bonfire heated shovel. One kids got infected and all boys in our grade had to go get checked by the nurse the following school day because some dork told on us.

bleach and oven cleaner sauna challenge. Say when you mix them together they generate heat.

trips has spoken, we do this!

this would be funny

Hey, guys, let's make a pro-feminist flashmob "supporting the victims of sexual assault" and make crazy vaginas put a checkbox in their asses

kek

'Murica can buy it at any supermarket. It's usually by the bottled water and by the fish tanks.

wont a bunch of people here have to do that challange?

wont it make us just as stupid?

>op is trolling us too

Bump
Make checkbox-man topical again

whats the challenge, to see how fast your credit is ruined and end up dead in the woods ?

KEK

Have a car run over your hand. Can say something like the engine and heaviest part of the car is in the front, so by putting your hand in the back you will just have a tire and air rolling over you and will not be hurt

This

MMS enemas anyone?

I've started spreading the word on Twitter. #nakedforequality

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

This could work. #nomanbigenough

Make it anti-trump and men for extra lulz #tinyhandsyugepussy

kek, underrated

Backflip challenge. Extra simple, lots of potiential injuries.

Roasted yaww

This

>i bet you cant backflip on concrete you fuck
This could work

i legit just said that in a separate post

a frog in water like pepe in water.

cos frogos dont notice hot water around hiim.

reading comprehension, try it some time

You fucked up that's a gay pride slogan from London....

>fly with Robin

Hang yourself , make sure to time it , after one minute you will see things that was never possible in your life and it will give you a high have a friend cut you down after 1 minute 30 seconds

Ammonia and hydrogen peroxide for clear skin

you people are fucking terrible at this, these are all outright kill yourself ideas, no one will bite.

Anyone with basic chemistry knowledge would know better.

so basically no'one nowadays

The kill yourself challenge.

it's not that hard

one time in middle school we had a foreign kid show the "ABC game" to a ton of kids. the game is you get with one other person and they scratch the back of your hand with their fingernails while you say a word that begins with each letter, A through Z. that was years ago and I still have a scar from it on my hand.