How do i become a badass?

how do i become a badass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Start off by not looking like that faggot.

Head into the nearest woods with only a knife and a lighter, when you come back one week later dead you will be an badass.

>tools
pussy

Well don't emulate that cuck, for one thing... Do you have any specific questions?

youtube.com/watch?v=9oofI0AKrJs

work out like a madman and go your own way. clear the garbage out of your life (shit friends, shit time-wasting hobbies)... Save up money and put 10% down on a business that makes you more money than your and everyone else's shit job. Also think hard about what clothes really suit you, like don't get random shit at the mall imo. not everyone looks good in a black leather jacket either

how do i be more like spencer?

don't cry like a little bitch on TV if you get barely hit by some skinny libtard pussy

dont get that faggot haircut

this. also stop looking at loli threads if you do

Well do you want to know that, or how to become a badass? Totally different things.

Kick gum and chew ass

If you have to ask how to be a badass it's not going to happen for you.

i have that same haircut, i fucking hate this nigger for taking my fucking haircut and making it the "alt-faggot nazi edgelord tryhard" haircut

It was the official hair of the Hitlerjugend way before you were ever born, user. The only difference now is that more people will recognize it.

>get an undercut
>get a very shitty political philosophy
>get punched for it
there...

ya and then it was the "cool guy hipster haircut" and nobody knew it was for nazis so i had it, now everyone knows its nazi's again cus of these faggots

I mean I think it's objectively a pretty cool haircut. It works better on some than it does on others. I wouldn't wear it anymore though unless that's an association you want. And it sounds like it isn't.

You can't, its over for you. Hopefully next incarnation you wont look like a queefy hipster

lose all hope, abandon society, find yourself, then half-work your way back up by just letting others come to you first, naturally you'll be autistic/monotonous but..

>people will think you're a cool mysterious stranger

you'll be back by the time everyone is comfortable with you

get off Sup Forums and stop being a faggot. understand there isnt anyone who can take you in a fight, and if they can youll be dead anyway. if they dont kill you, fuck court just go find them again. be unrelenting. most of all, get fit and ensure no one can take you in a fight. then ust live your life knowing theres not a single person out there who can do shit

fuck that, im taking it back lol. fuck that nigger.

2 easy steps:
1. Moustache
2. You only need a moustache

Yea basically you know what you need to do to get your life together, you become a badass by actually doing what needs to be done instead of what you would rather do.

a gun does not a soldier make

I fell for this meme haircut, Don't try to look like that fagot Bieber

Stop wiping.