Career ending films

Career ending films

>disneytomatoes score
Interstellar is dogshit, but your pic is not proof.

when i saw interstellar i thought the rant about love that anne goes on is meant to highlight how naive and stupid her character is

it really fits into her character better if it is interpreted in this way.

Galaxy Quest is amazing

Career ending movies for who?
Most of the people involved in those movies you post are still involved with making movies.
What a shit thread.

>Rotten Tomatoes
>Thinking this makes your post credible

Okay, kid

>>disneytomatoes

idiot.

Naive as fuck, did she expect to meet his boyfriend and be with him for the rest of her life? Time dilatation and stuff?

I see the disney defence force aren't even trying anymore

No because that's literally how Mattew mccon's character reached his daughter through time. It wasn't meant to portray her as naive because it turned out to be completely true. Cheesy as fuck if you ask me.

Why did interstellar do so bad with the critics?

Interstellar requires an IQ above 125 to fully appreciate it.

It's no wonder that the average movie critic failed to grasp the concepts presented.

hamfisted dialogue
2 dimensional characters

>2 dimensional characters

Interstellar and the Fountain are the best films of all time

Lots of hype. People expected the second kino coming. Time travel and Worm Holes. Exploration of humanity.

Ultimately the result was a pretty straight forward voyage and return story.

>love transcends time and space

By your logic, /m/ must be full of geniuses since they've watched Gunbuster.

I thought it was more about how shitty growing old is.

You are likely somewhat retarded. He didn't use the "power of love" to reach his daughter, he used the gravity manipulation shit.
It only worked because his daughter loved him and came back and checked the falling books or whatever. They shared a connection, but not literally lovenet.

He was only able to reach out specifically to Murph because of his love for her. That was literally the message of the movie.