American beer is like piss, how the hell do you Amerifags manage to get drunk on it?

American beer is like piss, how the hell do you Amerifags manage to get drunk on it?

Fuck off, Budweiser is the shit

And you're not taking into consideration our abundance of micro breweries. Choices... we have lots and lots of choices. Murrica

All americans are born without tastebuds... and that's why the males there have their foreskins cut off for imaginary yahweh.

Yes.
It is shit.
We agree.
I accept your apology.

Domestics are typically party beers. You can buy lots for cheap. I typically shop at the whole foods near by to get good micro brews

Budweiser is complete garbage, you can taste the corporate in it. You dumbass Amerifucks have no standards when it comes to drinking

>Budweiser is shit.

FTFY

Nobody, but nobody, brews beer like the Belgians and the Germans, and I say that as a Britbong!

People who actually care about beer don't drink that shit. I personally import Duvel, so I don't give a shit one way or another.

>Getting drunk on beer

Mfw

are you insinuating that any beer tass good lol?

>olde bait
here we go again

You've clearly never been to America. You can get a decent beer in the shittiest of dive bars.

generally the quality of products from America is sub-par to say the least.

This is in part due to the idea that pushing down costs of a product at the expense of the consumer is a very clever business strategy.

Over the years, since the average US user doesn't travel oustide the states that much results in bog standard for almost eerything.

Micros are good everywhere

>tass
stay in school motherfucker

>taste the corporate

Does it taste like the dick you were sucking right before you had a beer?

People who actually care about alcohol don't drink beer.

Lol I've been to America plenty of times to know that your beer is shit.

The people who drink that shit are the same people who voted for Trump. Coincidence?

Try something like Deschutes Brewery Abyss. None of your foreign beer is comparable

Warsteiner. Or czech. Bud. Tbh USA Nevada pale ale is ok. And I'm English.

I kind like PBR. It's fucking cheap, and it gets me drunk as shit.

Because I don't drink beer for flavor you pussy. I drink it to drink.

>drinks piss-water "to drink"
>believes he has the right to call anyone a pussy
Get yourself some liquor then, faggot.

We're actually having a beer renaissance over here. I'm in Boston and there's amazing breweries all over.
>night shift
>lord hobo
>jacks abbey
>mystic
>trillium
And dont forget about Heady Topper by the Alchemist. #1 IPA in the world.

unfortunately majority of micro breweries are owned by the major beer companies.

American beers are getting MUCH MUCH MUCH better.
Because ales and porters etc. are becoming popular, more breweries are opening up everywhere and making better beer.

I'm English and always try American ales whenever I see them in the pub or shops and they're always fucking tasty.

Hell yeah. Eurofags don't know bout our microbreweries.

Bells is my personal favorite.

There are a few out there, I'm a Britfag too and I do love Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

But then again I'm a total IPA whore.

What's your point?

its a low-risk outlet for them to try out new products to see what goes down well

sure, they might make some good beer in the process but they'll ultimately be just looking for the next mass seller, which is generally gonna be something that's a little different to the masses, but not different enough to put off the majority of the public

whisky master race

kek

Hop profile is too dank and full of turpines imo. I've been partial to brews using citra and mosaic lately. Big fruit bombs

because sometimes i want 12 of something and high alcohol beer that tastes like syrup doesn't do it.

Most pleb thing I've heard all day.

so you take 12 cocks?

I don't think you're right that it's the majority. In fact, I think you're talking out of your ass.

Are people really still making this argument? I could understand it maybe 10+ years ago, but we have shitloads of awesome beer now. There are about 10 different breweries within 25 miles from my house, and no, not bud or coors or the other garbage. I am not going to argue that we have the best, though it is possible, but holy shit people it isn't 1980 anymore, we have awesome breweries all over the country now.

>bluemoon
>American
Dumb

Mosaic hops are magical. Duvel created an awesome triple with them in 2014, gutted there's no more.

You niggers argue over the dumbest things

This

I think it's safe to say Murrica is well on its way to taking the throne.

you know america is a continent, not a country, right?

Beer is serious fucking business, user.

Clearly not in the last 15-20 years because we have great stuff now, sir. Come taste our sweet, sweet nectar.

from Belgium? ha!

Canadian here(Ontario). Our bottom of the barrel beer is 32.50$ for a 24 case. So most of us drink shit beer. A 24 of Budweiser is about 42$. And if you must know a 26er of shit liquor is about 26$

Bullshit. I have a good friend who works in the brewing industry, very few microbrews are not independently owned. But nice try at making yourself sound smart by making up facts

Yep. We're coming for you, Belgium!

Got an amazing citra double ipa at my local brewery that is amazing. One of my fav ipas ever, along with 90 minute

Holy fucking shit. Why??

Pic related

What brand was the citra?

The better question is why not take a truck and drive down to the states and get a bunch of cases for 18 bucks each, if you are sticking with the cheap stuff.

You know America and North America have two different meanings?

Fort Myers Brewery, beer is OYA (on your ass).

I black out from just looking at Golden Monkey.

Olde English gets you pretty fucking drunk and thats american.

Customs at the border won't allow it.

Alcohol and cigs are taxed to shit. We can only buy liquor at the liquor store(LCBO) and beer at a store literally called the beer store. Wine you can buy at a store called the wine rack but they also sell it at the liquor store. Cigs you can get anywhere but the shittiest brands are about 12$ each .

Free healthcare tho. Less alcoholics I suppose

Budweiser is owned by Canada

Border only allows 1 case of beer and 1 liquor bottle per person . get caught then you're on the shit list and get searched every time

collegefag here.
my county of 130 thousand people has 12 microbrews, some that are really fucking good and cheap. a keg of Mad River Steelhead costs 90$
I lived in munich for 4 years and beer up here shits on theirs

notwithstanding me and my boys still drink lots of shitty cheap bear, mostly hamms, some coors and pabst. its not economically pheasable to shotgun, bearbong, and beerbat microbrews

tldr:
humboldt county has better beer than eurofags, wineries, and WAY BETTER WEED

No it's not

I'll keep an eye out for that one.

Yeah, it can really sneak up on you!

wut

>16 year old detected

>Free healthcare tho
I'd rather die. The UK has free healthcare too, but they don't pay out the ass for booze.

Unfortunately it is only served at the brewery, but you may be able to find their other great ipa, high five, at total wine or something.

Ya im sure a 16 year old would complain about how much beer it takes to get drunk

>retard detected

>You're right

Blue moon is pretty good though

"lol i can't get drunk on beer" 16 yo fucking scrub

You're extrapolating Munich across the whole of Europe?

Bavaria is the one place in Europe that has the most stringent beer production laws (and the oldest food law) in the world, limiting the way beer can be produced so they literally taste all the fucking same.

Meanwhile in Belgium, tiny fucking country with over 500 breweries.

>the nation of Canada owns Budweiser
Absolute wut

It isn't difficult to get in, son.

Reply when you make sense, arsehole.

Just distill your own at that rate, christ.

It says America's Oldest 1829.

It shouldn't take much and I've been drinking since I was 14.

Blue moon is good
Pbr is the cheapest beer around, ypu just cchug it till your fucked up
If we want beer for the taste we have to pay a premium and the reason you dont see it as much as the name brands is because its pricey and usually specific to certain regions. You as a foreigner will only get our name brand mass produced crap.

Ive been drinking since i was 12 nigger, ill admit a 6 pack would get me drunk till i was like 15, im 23 and it takes me a 6 pack and a 750ml of 40%. How much does it take you?

Damn, now I want some lingling

>how would you like your margharita madame

You can make your own beer here. Except in the end you save like 4-5$ a case. So it's not worth the trouble

I do advise euros to try Yuengling, actually. Not because it is the best we have; far from it. It is the best from a major corporate mass produced brewery, though, and also the oldest brewery in the states! Taste freedom!

If it takes you a 6 pack of beer and that much liquor to get drunk you seriously need to seek help, son. I think you are just full of shit, but if not then you really need help.

Look, I don't give a fuck about how much you need to drink to get your faggot ass a light buzz. I just pointed out that it really shouldn't take much for a 16 year old to complain about getting drunk.

I lived there for four years and never left.
dipshit I travelled had beer all over europe, and there's some really good shit, but I get tired of eurofags thinking their beer is all that

>bragging about how much beer it takes you to get drunk

fag

coors master race here, I just drink till ifeel good simple

But you'll be too busy urinating to enjoy your buzz, user.

I know I need help, I'm sorry for talking shit anons. Fuck my life :(

Alcohol runs my life.

No Budweiser is shit!
I agree about micro breweries though.

What, from fucking Belgium? Yeah good luck with that one mate

If you think these beers represent the best we have to offer then you are ignorant of the better half of our culture.

Most of the good stuff doesn't export.

Btw I enjoy Czech beers. Mmm

load the gun fag

I'm Canadian :/