Can anyone explain to me like im fucking a retarded 5 year old what fire is made of?

can anyone explain to me like im fucking a retarded 5 year old what fire is made of?

www.google.com

Well, if you're fucking a retarded five year old, I'm pretty sure I'd be less concerned with telling you about how fire works, and more concerned with getting your dick out of the kid and into the party v&.

Hot gas. So hot that it glows.

so plasma

Fire is made of very hot gas and small particles. The process that makes fire puts out a lot of energy, that goes to the atoms & electrons that make up the stuff that is on fire. In order to get rid of the excess energy, the particles or gas or what have you, the electrons can emit light, which is the bright thing you see as fire.

You're fucking a retarded 5 year old?

i said explain it like im 5 years old

Hot stuff lets out light to become less hot.

>like im fucking a retarded 5 year old

It is heat and light energy released by chenical reactions happening C+O2--> CO2

it's the hopes and dreams of the burning object being released to the cosmos.

Fire is the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products. Slower oxidative processes like rusting or digestion are not included by this definition.

You need heat, fuel and oxygen, and then you have fire...

And the imbalance of weights between the hot gasand the surrounding air causes the incandescent gas to rise. making the flame rise and "dance around". also allowing more oxygen to flow in thruogh the bottom.

you roll your thumb around the metal wheel, land on the gas pedal, and presto. thats fire.

From two parts one is quimioluminiscence, a product of the reaction just like heat but light(both are photons in different wavelenghts, you can see one and the other heats up things) and the second part is light from incandescent molecules created wich are extremely hot and expell one part of their energy as visible photons.

thanks user 2017 kys braintarded fuck cucksucker bitch sell drugs and shut the fuck

Fire is a little piece of Hell to remind you that if you touch yourself, that you will spend forever burning just like that little flame. Fire is death. We use it to keep warm and do all kinds of things for us. We are the master of death and hell, but it will always find us in the end. Don't play with fire.

First off, stop fucking retarded 5 year olds. also how do you not know this yet. are you not 18 yet?

its made of liberal dreams

Underrated post

Fire is a living, breathing entity. It is full of energy that can be harnessed but if you let it, fire will show you who's boss and FUCK YOU UP.

Hay, i am a retarded 5 year old and i take offense to that!

Not op, but I had a preacher who said some shit like this when I was younger.

I believe it. It sounds like something someone would say to convince Christians to behave.

Check em

Fire is made up of hotness and burning.

Potato potato Drumpf RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Came to see this post.

light.

What blows my mind is the sun, its a hot burning ball of insane fire that somehow is alive in space, with zero oxygen.