RYM / Sonemic General

UHS edition

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago
rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_
rateyourmusic.com/~languagesound
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/erik-carlson-stephanie-richards-d-edward-davis/2003/
rateyourmusic.com/~nekodoiko
rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
rateyourmusic.com/~MalcolmXWing
rateyourmusic.com/~ricebeansandegg
youtube.com/watch?v=KvzWLN6gSkM&list=PLKtI6DyKnYmNtMaVzjbyxWshtgElCUrIv
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~ShandeanMandean
beta.glitchwave.com/@ShandeanMandean
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"sonemic" general

Okay, we need to put this meme to an end. There is no Sonemic. There is never going to be a Sonemic. No one cares about Sonemic. Stop saying it and bringing it up because nothing is ever going to happen.

Sharifi is /ourguy/ and boy, he bout to do it!

I think this warrants a class-action lawsuit. The websites were to be finished by the end of the year, but you dicked around and are now stealing time and money from your userbase. Next time don't begin a project you can't fund yourself. At this point the new sites will be a monumental disappointment no matter what, so please keep using up all our time and money. [this comment will get me banned, because RYM is a positivity-enforced "progressive" site]

rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago

I use it and I sure as hell ain't no progressive.

Anyway...

~asadv

r8 or h8, m8s

>tfw bf

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

This guy get's it. Hussein Mohammed "Iran with the Sonemic money" Sharifi conned you all.

who is he

It's a banana... and it's a duck! Best photo ever.

rateyourmusic.com/~languagesound

music for when you're about to hit a crossroads in life where one direction is futility and failure and the other is ? (but also highly likely awful) and you can no longer deny its approach as you slowly lower yourself into guilt ridden depression?

L "Y" J, but I _____________________

All those lowercase albums with silent sections rubbing off onto your comments or something?

Looks like that "chill-out" album he was playing put him right to sleep. Oh well, the stress of a 9-to-5 will do that to you.

lmaooo

Is this the most lowercasey lowercase that's ever lowercased? I couldn't find a download for it but apparently there's only 3- 15 seconds of music per disc, and it's a 3 disc set, 70 minutes per disc.

Forgot to put the release:

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/erik-carlson-stephanie-richards-d-edward-davis/2003/

>not even four hours long
you are like a little baby

Did you even read my post?

L "Y" J got so chilled out by one of the lowercase albums he was listening to recently that he now can only speak occasionally, and when he does he can only speak in odd fragmented sentences that are hard to for the average person to interpret.

Brazilian male, 1Xyo, Furry enthusiast and a bit of a weeb
For now I'm mostly collecting people to enrich my musical knowledge and be the greatest patrician alive on that platform.

Follow me and I MAAY consider you in my friendlist.
And pls, cool kids only

rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
rip mika and matsumoto

i will start to flood the shit out of here if noone adds me

do it

I'm also a furry but I'm not adding your bitch ass 34 ratings ass idiot bhabi fucker

it ok

how young

rateyourmusic.com/~MalcolmXWing

checked

I might actually do it... post my rym.... people might recognize me as that annoying guy though

>somethingawful
what is this, 2003?

It's an old screencap that I have on my phone for some reason and I don't use SA but don't you ever make fun of the Dead Gay Forums ever again

Why do you like that SFA album that much? It is pretty uneven and the middle of the album is kinda boring. The beginning 4 tracks are great

It's fun.

I don't really know, I just like SFA a lot and it's been an album I have been listening all my life and never get bored of.

cool dudes

rateyourmusic.com/~ricebeansandegg

please kill yourself

Anyone here into /patrician/?

"but thinking young and growing older is no sin
and i can play the game of life to win"

youtube.com/watch?v=KvzWLN6gSkM&list=PLKtI6DyKnYmNtMaVzjbyxWshtgElCUrIv

rip mika vainio

bump

She Ask Me When We Getting Married I Tell Her April 2016

rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb
rateyourmusic.com/~thedb

my IP address got banned because i use rym too much i guess

spicy

rateyourmusic.com/~ShandeanMandean
beta.glitchwave.com/@ShandeanMandean

>muh tranny games

t. gamebryo

Oki, listen here you mr dog fucker
It's clear that I know way more stuff and am way more patrician. I've went through all scariffo stuff (listening to all his 7/10 at this point) and am currently with 50.000 files in my music folder right now (half of it from rym). But I really don't feel like throwing random ratings (to keep """updating""" for later like most of shit peaople, a.k.a mbrown) since my opinion always changes, unless I listened to it at least 10 times. Still, I didn't want to waste too much time rating, at this point I'm just using rym to wishlist things. Alas, ~nekodoiko was supposed to be a provisory account of ~ronoak.

But I'll try to update more and make some lists

>muh tranny games