How are beards seen in your country? Are they considered ugly? Attractive? Reserved only for specific religious groups?

How are beards seen in your country? Are they considered ugly? Attractive? Reserved only for specific religious groups?

A lot of Finns can't grow beards

Ugly

Petit, beard is trendy in every western countries these days. Go outside

For hipster faggots, neckbeards and hippies.

A symbol of neet.

A good beard is attractive but most men can't grow a good one.

A lot of women profess to prefer beards nowadays but it probably has more to do with cultural trends and trying to seem with it rather than an actual sexual preference for facial hair.

Some women I've met can't deal with any facial hair, but this is a much smaller group in the current culture, apparently.

Women hate beards. The only thing it's good for is attracting large hairy gay men.

Sign of status and masculinity

Beards are ugly

After 45 years of subhuman communism, beards and longer-than-5-cm hair is rare to see. Lots of men have stubble tho, which makes them look like peasants.

I think it's making a comeback tho.

Hot.
I had a small beard and girls were really into me
I shaved and no attention

Also very masculine and authoritative.

Polish visiting germanistan
Beards are for the homeless

people don't care, lot of young people have been trying to grow a beard in the last couple year because of the trend. My former crush fucking loved beards, but she loved old men too so fuck that dumb bitch

women don't want boy band twinks any more

i always shave down to stubble, makes me look very thuggish. with a beard i don't get as much attention and shaved, i only get attention from jb

I shit you not, 90% of men here have this beard and this haircut.

>I will never have the batka phonetype
May as well immigrate.

I guess it's very practical. You don't need to spend much time getting a hair cut or shaving.

It's about 50/50 and the one that I dated who didn't like facial hair at all ended up liking mine because I kept it clean, conditioned, and trimmed close, she did complain when it got longer but only because it'd start to look wacky once it got into handle bar territory.

I appreciate a good beard on a man the only thing I hate is guys with beards that constantly want to eat saucy burgers and wings it's impossible to not get the food in your beard and carry the smell off it around with you all day.

>carry the smell off it around with you all day.
They're just idiots. It takes seconds to wash around your mouth.